What are your encounters with niggers?

What are your encounters with niggers?

Attached: billy cosby.jpg (300x360, 13K)

aboriginal asked me for money and i said no and he walked off

>aboriginal
I asked for niggers, not Neanderthals.

Black fucked my ex-wife, I applied for divorce, now he lives in my house with her and my kids, I still pay for it and my kids' education,
and I rent a shitty apartment in the Polish end of town

please don't be real

lol come on now

Attached: 1346831229816.jpg (294x255, 44K)

I wish it were Aussiebro, don't get married, by all means get a girl, but don't sign any paperwork

Are you being cucked by Tyrone again?

is there some way to get out of paying for shit?

Attached: 1540036703722.png (800x720, 414K)

A basketball American enrolled in our school for a while. He had humour and a good character especially compared to what Jow Forums warned me about. He smelt a bit funny but despite that he was a decent enough guy

once my youngest turns 18 I no longer have to provide a home for them, but that's 3 years away

In highschool, I had a nigger friend. Wasn't your typical nigger, didn't steal, didn't rap, etc. More of a /b/eta

you're bullshitting

I wish, Canuk

I don't believe you

shit like this actually makes me scared of getting maried. pls tell me they all aren't like this bros

Attached: 1522117684405.png (650x806, 697K)

Did he look like irwin from the adventures of billy and mandy?

Attached: picrelated.jpg (225x302, 43K)

And?

You wouldn’t have to do shit if you initiated divorce

just wanted to let you know not everyone here is so gullible
lol

Kind of, remove the glasses and you got him. He even had a weird ass name: Lilian.

Attached: pic unrelated.png (680x512, 116K)

Most of them in my high school just acted like regular people. One followed the stereotypical representation but so did many whites.

Attached: (1021).jpg (447x364, 155K)

Good eye Cnuk, don't believe everything on le 4chen

You must be a rich fag, most people in america can see how terrible niggers are

Yes hello it's me a black boi

but why even lie about that lol

Attached: meow cunt.jpg (377x266, 25K)

shidds and gigs

Attached: screen-shot-2017-01-29-at-12.44.30-pm.jpg (768x433, 36K)

If you are a nigger, tell me why you like basketball and shit rap. Like, most of ongo bongo music is the tribe leader repeating the same words over and voer again.

I live in the South. Growing up in the public school, most niggers were hoodrats. The ones that weren't ghetto trash I got along with fine, but those occations were rare. 90% of the time, I avoid groids & anyone influenced by nigger culture (aka hip hop culture).

Fuck hip hop

Because he's easy to remember lyrics and I like basketball baller life style.

>He's easy to rememb-
BANG
Silly nigger, back to the tribe

You should have chosen your women more wisely.

Chances are if she fucking niggers before your divorce, she was probably was fucking niggers before you married her.

Never Forget: Once a coalburner, always a coalburner. Once you they go black, you don't take that race traitor slut back!

Her toll status is "pending". If I were you, I'd leave the country away from your coalburning of a slut ex-wife.

I am a rich fag. To me it seems as though the impoverished act in a niggardly manner rather than it being fundamental to their nature. Although rednecks also act in an equally odd but still decidedly different fashion

same thing happened to me today but with a nigger

I sometimes see them walking around the street while wearing clothing, sometimes with a hat donned upon their head

Show me your butt