Linux Mint (an Ubuntu derivative) has the latest version on Firefox (65.0.1) BEFORE Ubuntu does

Linux Mint (an Ubuntu derivative) has the latest version on Firefox (65.0.1) BEFORE Ubuntu does.

Canonical employees must be too lazy sucking each other off to update.

>CANONICALFAGS BTFO

Attached: firefoxmint.png (626x369, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not necessarily a good thing.

I don't care. I'm using fedora

Yes, it is. Firefox 65.0.1 fixes CVEs that were found in 65. You do want your browser to be secure, do you user?

Canonical does not care about desktop anymore, it's all about """Cloud""" these days

if linux mint had a minimal install version and i'd be sold

>firefox
literally nobody cares

Nothing personal, kid

Attached: Screenshot_20190221_090450.png (618x346, 56K)

Windows doesn't have this problem

This is the lead developer of Manjaro. Would you trust this man?

Attached: philm-manjaro-dev.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>using shitfox
Congratulations on using a slow browser that is just as much of a botnet as google and does as google says, all while being janky and glitchy, using more memory and isn't using the same standards as google so it has more issues on websites created by code monkeys.

What's wrong with that, haven't you seen a caricature in your life?

Cann't we all have a littlle retard inside as? Works good for me and I'm a retard

>not compiling FF yourself

>No using Manjaro

Umm, when I started using Linux after Windows I used lubuntu, then xubuntu for about a year. Then I moved to Debian, then FreeBSD, then OpenBSD.

tl;dr DIAF

Attached: 1545246840167.jpg (372x434, 20K)

Based Mint

you are probably one of those faggots that assume if you are 0.1 versions behind you are open to get a virus.

Attached: mr-krabs-screaming-memes-300x200.png (300x200, 92K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181023_084029.png (1046x385, 68K)

that fucking font rendering jesus christ my eyes

Anyone else have the issue of accidentally clicking and dragging, causing it to redirect to another page (usually giving you the message of "Gone")?
I'm trying to figure out how to stop that behaviour.

It's almost as if ubuntu tests their packages for some days while mint is ran by incompetent retards.

Why should you avoid Safari? It's decent from a user's perspective. From a web dev point of view it has some downsides though.

>Why should you avoid Safari?
Proprietary botnet

meh. mint packages firefox in their own repos because default homepage and rss feeds etc. mostly they just pull packages from ubuntu repos. ubuntu is busy doing all the other shit.

Firefox should have switched to chromium a long time ago.
Ages passed and I still feel heat coming from my laptop whenever I attempt to use this foxy thing.

>Firefox should have switched to chromium a long time ago.
Mozilla might as well give up on FF if that happens. There's no point to yet another Blink browser.

Canonical stopped caring the moment they adopted Gnome.

> be you
> a stupid fucking retard
> doesn't understand how or why the ESR version is used
it's fucking retarded morons like you that should seriously consider killing yourselves. fuck off and die, retarded moron.

SO MUCH FUCKING BLOAT

holy christ

The key word in prismbreak is prism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Wouldn't you rather use Vivaldi on linux?