I want to be a hacker

The thought of being able to sit in my own house in my own pajamas while making thousands (and sometimes even millions) of dollars in a few seconds with just a few keystrokes and mouse clicks is, I have to admit, very, very tempting.

Whenever I hear news of a website being hacked, I feel bad for them yes but I also feel intense jealousy. I feel jealous because I am not the hacker. I wish I could do what they can do.

In the past, I was still a little bit apprehensive about choosing hacking as a career path. That is, until Bitcoin came along.

The beautiful thing about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is that they are decentralized and no central authority can confiscate your money. A passphrase consisting of 12 English words could hold millions of dollars in Bitcoin but is impossible to brute force with even the fastest supercomputers. And if one takes certain precautions, then any coins can be made almost untraceable.

I see parallels with the Harry Potter novels. The so-called 'black hat' hackers have chosen to join the "dark side" and this is analogous to the wizards who joined the ranks of Voldemort's army. But while Voldemort's army was defeated in the end of the seventh novel, the same is not true in this world. Those who follow the "good side" end up being shafted by our society in the end. They take out loans and go into debt to waste 45 years of their life slaving away in a 9-5 job in the IT industry under a boss that they hate and maybe if they are lucky then they will get to enjoy a mediocre retirement. And by the time I am 65, it's almost guaranteed that the retirement age will be lifted even further.

Meanwhile, the anonymous hackers get to enjoy their spoils at ripe young ages (often in their twenties) and 9 times out of 10, are never heard from again.

continued...

Attached: Hacker-in-front-of-his-computer.jpg (1000x667, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seRyZeLamAE#t=4m19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now, you might be wondering why I'm posting this here. Am I not incriminating myself? Am I not a lousy hacker for exposing my thoughts online? Well, the answer is no. You see, the thing is, I want to become a hacker. But I am not a hacker. I have only just started learning the basic fundamentals of Python, Java, HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL on edX and have roughly the same amount of technical knowledge as a 1st year computer science student.

So I'm not scared. I have done nothing wrong so far. To dream is not a crime.

Install Gentoo

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

this desu

Attached: 1533951001680.jpg (540x393, 15K)

Autism : the post

op got brainwashed by media kek

cringe

okay, kid im done. i doubt you even have basic knowlege of hacking. i doul boot linux so i can run my scripts. you made a big mistake of replying to my comment without using a proxy, because i'm already tracking youre ip. since ur so hacking iliterate, that means internet protocol. once i find your ip i can easily install a backdoor trojan into your pc, not to mention your email will be in my hands. dont even bother turning off your pc, because i can rout malware into your power system so i can turn your excuse of a computer on at any time. it might be a good time to cancel your credit card since ill have that too. if i wanted i could release your home information onto my secure irc chat and maybe if your unlucky someone will come knocking at your door. id highly suggest you take your little comment about me back since i am no script kiddie. i know java and c++ fluently and make my own scripts and source code. because im a nice guy ill give you a chance to take it back. you have 4 hours in unix time, clock is ticking. ill let you know when the time is up by sending you an email to [redacted] which I aquired with a java program i just wrote. see you then :)

>unironic harry potter references

Attached: 1509044329895.png (553x598, 614K)

you have quite an imagination, boy

Attached: 414.png (625x626, 170K)

youtube.com/watch?v=seRyZeLamAE#t=4m19s

are you 12 lmao
anyway 6/10 made me reply

Attached: jordanstop.gif (480x358, 3.17M)

I know this is bait but if you want to hack first learn x86/ARM then c then c++ then high level languages such as html java JavaScript c#

choke on a horsecock and get disowned by your parents, you type like a tripnigger

Not OP, but is the CompTia Training Bundle for $60 worth it? I'm studying the Network+ and Security+, would like a security blanket in case I end up not studying certain areas enough. I am aware of ProfessorMesser, haven't watched his vids yet tho.

Wow what a fucking loser
Suck my dick fag
You'll never hack a thing in your life

First you need to educate yourself about the law.
You have said that you do not hack to steal money but you also say that you intend to. That is a crime in and of itself. The intent to commit a crime coupled to the fact it is a computer crime and you have a computer, that is called "being equipped to commit a crime"

Attached: dreams.jpg (480x600, 49K)

i love this bait.

Anywho, red teamer / pen tester here. I work 2 six-figure jobs from home at the same time.

Attached: DzwtBbsVAAAiXoL.jpg (725x1200, 131K)

do you even test your clients or do you just send empty reports back saying all looks fine?

I test them fully. Depending on the client it could be a shit show, but some of our clients have their shit together for the most part.

Attached: CvR7A9KUEAABf0g.jpg (1096x839, 78K)

I am the hacker known as Jow Forums AMA