Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it

Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it.

Attached: samsungfold_top-1130992912.jpg (2400x1799, 308K)

I don't even own a normal phone. I'd probably take the money and buy an extra acre of land somewhere in BFE as a base for camping vacation. It'll last longer than the phone.

I already have smartphone and a tablet, why would I buy this shit?

I would if it had a stylus

I would rather build a new gaming PC and 2 thinkpads.

Can afford and will buy.

No lmao.

Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it.

Attached: 1540409509438.jpg (5616x3744, 583K)

Even normal Samshits are overpriced and bloated with gimmicks. This piece of crap is twice the price and has probably the most stupid gimmick I've ever seen. If you buy this you are a fucking retard.

If I had the money I'd be getting a better laptop.

Not until it can
>run a good os like linux
>has a bios
>has extra type-c ports

I sure would but i'm going to wait until the technology matures before dropping $2000 on one. let's see how reliable they are first, shall we?

>>run a good os like li-

Attached: 1527651511323.png (1063x597, 503K)

Attached: 1522554624101.png (979x835, 608K)

I remember the day when i though nobody would sell a phone that costs more than 100 usd
symbian phones where the top of the line back then

>Admit it. You'd x if you x
I hate when faggots say this

I'm thinking about getting one but I'm not sure about how usable it will be.

admit it, you'd like it if faggots didn't say this

Id also get hookers to snort coke out of my urethra if both hookers n coke was affordable

Attached: 1550091960963.png (112x112, 16K)

Admit it. You're a retard if you can't find a better use for that money.

I could afford it, but would I buy one? I'd probably wait for a price drop but that's unlikely.

Sorta wish they made the part over the fold on the back clear, the gears they showed on the render looked pretty sick

There will be that chink company releasing soon will probably be half price, doubt they will be affordable for like 4 years or so though

i like the way you think m8

Kek

No, I'd wait until they combust, got recalled etc.

My problem with chink companies is that its a hit or miss you know. I mean sure you pay for half a price, but the quality could be half-decent too, you know what I'm saying?

I'd buy one if it wasn't Samsung
Unless the custom rom situation has changed

I admit it.
Actually, I would pay up $2k if it would be a phone that will last me ages, but at this time it would paying to be a beta tester. I'll just wait until chinks start doing same exact phones, but for $200. Guess I won't be the guy with the coolest phone round the office.

>no headphone jack
Fukken seriously?

Cocaine maybe but not this crap.

No. I only buy phones with physical keyboards.

Touch keyboards are cancer but physical keyboards of this tiny key pitch are even worse. This obsession has to be a baby duck syndrome manifestation.

Paying more than $200 for something where you can't even (easily) change the battery is retarded. Enjoy your disposable phone. I'll stick with my budget $180 Android One phone, thanks. Note 2 was the last flagship phone I will ever buy.

It's against my religious beliefs. Ples do the needful thank.

i would have no use for it

My previous phone was zte skate 2 with easily replacable battery but it ran out of RAM sooner than the battery died. I don't expect samshit batteries to last as long though.

I think it's one of the few only good innovations in smartphones in the last couple of year.

That said I have absolutely no use for it.

>this is real
dead on arrival

>most innovative tech in years
>Jow Forums shits on it
fuck off contrarian faggots

Hookers are only $150-250 and bloe is pretty cheap too. A night of hookers and blow isnt even that expensive.

Because you could have a device that does neither well.

lol a pencil because your fingers are too fat? go on a diet bro

Miss me with that gay shit. I like stock Android on a phone that'll work for more than a fucking year.

That's a negative from me, John. Bound to have countless issues, moving parts ALWAYS have a higher rate of failure, and Samsung is objectively garbage in both design, development and reliability.

Nah. I'd buy it if somebody like Motorola or OnePlus released it. But not Samsung.

nah, I don't use TP. Gotta bum gun

Nope, I've had plenty of Samsung phones, and never again will I get one.

>innovative
will die off in a few years
screencap this to laugh at me in the future if I am proven wrong though

Just by folding, it will have to have an easily scratched plastic screen that will undoubtedly get a big crease in it eventually, or the hinges fail. And it's also thick as FUCK when closed. I barely have room in my pocket already for these giant phones they make these days.

>2019
>Wanting to be botttom caste shit-carrier

Please do the needful sir and remove toilet from home thank you sir
- Pajeet

I'm going to wait until Apple copies it in 2 years and sprinkles some magic fairy dust of IT JUST WORKS all over it.

They ars going to use it to dump the mac and replace it with ipads and ios

Apple isn't going to copy this. They don't want competition with the iPad.

Based and Redpilled

If I had that kinda cash I’d own an 11” Razor.

For that matter, a comfy Panasonic straight from Jp.

No, because I'm skeptical of how durable the folding screen technology is, and it looks like it'd be thiccer than I like for a phone when closed.

What you fail to consider is that you have to flush a toilet. You don't have to flush the street. Just stand up and walk away.

not with the size of the front screen

>solution in search of a problem product

No it's shit.

i think this would be good if it was more of a compact smartphone that you could fold instead of a phone/tablet.

The idea has been around for ages, whats innovative about it?

The engineering is cool though.

No thanks, I think I'll pass.

fpbp

Is that an Xwing?

I wouldn't, actually. I have no use case for it. A phone does everything I need.

nope it doesnt
also battery consumption

T. Boomer

I've got enough shit taking up space. If I bought that (I definitely have the money) then it would just be another thing I never use and eventually would have to throw away.

You people can laugh at the retarded price, but if Apple doesn't release something priced higher, they are going to lose a lot of market share, since 99% of the reason people buy their crap is because it's considered a luxury item, but Samsung just dethroned them with their Fold. It will become the new status symbol

No. But I'd buy one after a few years when it isn't as much of a gimmick but an actual product and made for 1/5th the price.

>implying i can't