Uhm okay you tech eggheads need to get your shit together

uhm okay you tech eggheads need to get your shit together

Attached: 1524666353816.png (1045x288, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/7xnwed/facial-recognition-software-regularly-misgenders-trans-people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck?!?!?!?!? HOW THIS POSSIBLE?!?!?!?!!? FUCK DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just program it not to be judgmental and everything's going to be okay.

Maybe it should stop assuming someone's gender and ask.

Lol face recognition software always recognises me as a girl. This is just seething hons at it again.

Fuck off.

Attached: 1499709762216.jpg (838x434, 136K)

Oh no it recognizes my clearly masculine facial structure
How can it not tell I identify as something I'm not physically?!

>biases
maybe they are just facts
also, why is tech so infested with all these trannies and imposters?

So what are they gonna do? Sue a certain combination of 1s and 0s for transphobia?

Attached: lmao.jpg (369x366, 24K)

So the Software does exactly what it's programmed to do?

>vice
no one cares

>itt people believing that it's a real article
Nice way of taking the bait

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/7xnwed/facial-recognition-software-regularly-misgenders-trans-people

(((clownworld)))

I'm starting to believe all the movement to "spectrum" gender is to delay / burden facial rec. AI / AI in general

are you cute?

based faggots and trannies saving us from total, endless surveillance.

>machine does exactly what it was designed to do
>people get upset over results
Why is humanity this fucking stupid?

Attached: 33632875F5B94080B1851C8354967DFB.jpg (530x456, 62K)

If you lay aside SJW crap, this is actually a good thing. It gives you a starting point for checking if you pass and perhaps it can be used to help you pass better in the future by figuring out what you need to improve and how.

People think computers are magic.

Stfu nigger.
Trannies, Jews and commies get the rope first.
Kill yourself stinky cuck

Go back to your containment board.

>[...] is a good thing
I hope you die in a fire you fucking piece of garbage

What a nightmare

Attached: 2019-02-21-093957_512x901_scrot.png (512x901, 83K)

Go back to yours. No male cum drinkers on Jow Forums thankyou very much.

Imagine being "misidentified by the creeping surveillance state's facial recognition software." Truly a nightmare.

>software does its job
shocking!

based

Attached: 2019-02-21-094715_525x237_scrot.png (525x237, 22K)

I suspect this was because the machine wasn't trained on a set of trans people.

It would be easy to get a machine to spot what "we" identify as a given gender, obviously if you're just a guy saying you're a girl society has no way to know that.

I'm sorry, but this isn't the retard board. I suggest that you return to where you came from.

Attached: 1548916041061.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

How can a binary computer represent non-binary people?

>this isn't the retard board
Not him, but I think you've got the wrong place, bud

>quantum computers when

Nope, checked the URL, this still isn't

but if a man puts on makeup that makes him a woman

how can AI not see that

>Os Keyes, a “genderfucky nightmare goth PhD student” studies the intersection of human-computer interaction and social science at the University of Washington’s Department of Human Centred Design & Engineering.
>

> facial recognition software accurately guesses what gender people are
based facial tech. trannies btfo.

Attached: 1550741387776.jpg (2080x2044, 647K)

Huh, it's almost as if men and women have have different bone structures and facial features, and you can't just magically become a woman by cutting your dick off and growing long hair. Oh but that's silly! Surely the neo fedora tippers know better than millions of years of evolution, human reproduction systems, and genetics. None of that matters.

Attached: 1543358829682.jpg (731x341, 48K)

>Oh but that's silly! Surely the neo fedora tippers
they all need to be stuffed into a giant oven and gasses.

This is science in current year

If those are men then I'm a flaming homosexual

>90% accuracy
>10% vocal minority protests
>change weighting in favor of makeup and hairstyle instead of bone structure
>average Joe with long hair gets classified as female
>accuracy drops to 80%
>call it improvement

That's right it's Jow Forums and you're in the wrong place

Not all mental illnesses can be recognized from a face

Learn to code, sweetie, and do it yourself

This is the "genderfucky nightmare goth" who's "title is 'Mx', not 'Ms', 'Miss', or 'Mr'", who is responsible for this amazing research. He recently published a paper on "anarchist Human Computer Interfaces" that is as incomprehensible as it sounds. It's filled with buzzwords about "systemic oppression" and "building the revolution."

He recently testified to the Washington House of Representatives about how facial recognition technology should be regulated by the government to stop it oppressing trans people.

He has a long blog post on how he as a Jewish person is oppressed by white society.

Attached: prof.jpg (1200x800, 820K)

>Just need spam Transexual are incels and RIP trans community

>He has a long blog post on how he as a Jewish person
you could have started with that

Looks gay af.

It's as if humans are perfectly capable of distinguishing xe's and xir's amongst men and women...

I thought gummyment wants to erase them too.

Oh god look at that pile of books. From the bottom to the half they seem to be all tech books, then (((Critical Theory))) Today appears and it's all downhill from there.

That's not very inclusive.

>as a Jewish person is oppressed by white society
I'm Jewish and I don't consider myself white, never been oppressed by society. I hope this "thing" dies in HIS sleep. Honestly, what did the govt. expect after not locking up mentally ill people?

The operative problem you're going to run into here is that once you've programmed the machine to identify a bunch of male traits as female (Adam's Apple, Square Jaw, Strong Brow, etc.) and a bunch of female traits as male, you've basically removed the machine's ability to gender all of the actual people that pass in front of it.

The computer does not have the ability to determine what you identify as. It can only track different facial features and check them off on a list of "Male Face" "Female Face" "White" "Black" "Purple" and so on. You're never going to get a computer to gender you properly without writing it to identify everything wrong.

The only alternative is that all trans folks put the effort in to actually look like the gender they identify with so that the computer identifies them correctly, but that's going to require some very extensive facial surgery for most folks.

notice that the tech books are on the bottom of the stack. His github repo has a few small projects in it like a name parsing library, but nothing terribly impressive.

Sure. They will properly have to remove the gender descriptor completely.

Attached: 1533672850808.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

Why don't the devs just say this classifies sex, not gender?

The journos don't know whats the difference

he hasn't read them propably

>trannies never pass
Not news

Sorry, can't fix stupid

This desu

>implying there's a difference

>"Are you trans?" query
>Invert if true
What's so hard about it?

holy shit

>mysoginy
>gatherd
Is this the best the left has to offer?

Attached: 4L_mN6dzhrk.jpg (550x543, 83K)

autism font rendering

But you act as one when its convenient

I can't figure out linux font configuration. I don't think I ever installed any font packages on this setup either.

>>I'm Jewish and I don't consider myself white*

There is no difference.

Gender, as opposed to biological sex is entirely a mental construct, what's it going to do, read your mind?

To real to be a dream, to painful to be a nightmare...

This.

>"but not all jews are bad!"
you still get the bullet, kike

"gender" is subversive jewshit. there's only sex

The sticky post here is a jew, you have the wrong board

>They won't know what hit them
Yea, let them piss in this shitpool

This but unironically

actually i think it helped me learn what works best for me to pass and such, a gender-recognition AI is a tranny's best friend, and the article is just trash

agreed, helped me pick out a nice hairstyle in terms of how it shaped my face from the get go until hormones did the rest of the work

wtf I love CoC now