Fuck 5G

How fast can we get 6G speeds, Jow Forums?

Attached: E9213856-01B7-41BB-B077-76D6DA9D11FB.jpg (1242x1521, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/everything-trump-says-he-knows-more-about-than-anybody-b278b592-cff0-47dc-a75f-5767f42bcf1e.html
reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1098581869233344512
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

build the wall and make them pay for it

was he talking about a firewall this whole time

>4g is not sending their best transfers, believe me

redpill me on 5g. is it going to fry our brains? are (((they))) deploying their final solution for the goyim problem?

Attached: 1540424627821.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

5G isn't gonna fry our brains but it will make us all dumber as the content being delivered from platforms will be almost-instantly loaded, and (((they))) need us for the cheap slave labor.

it uses microwaves like in your oven
would you put your head into the oven? imagine sleeping next to a 5g antenna

It's used by the lizard elite to control us and it makes birds explode

He has some great ideas.

Attached: 1550695898736.jpg (900x452, 66K)

>not using 7g

Attached: wojak.jpg (236x213, 8K)

>not a minimum 8g

Attached: bears.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

5G isn't realistically that much faster than real 4G though. What most people think of 4G is actually more like 3.5G, 3.75G, or 3.99G, as LTE is the technology that widely received the 4G marketing label when it does not actually meet the technical specifications for 4G. LTE-A, on the other hand, does, but it was not widely deployed in the US, exclusive to only several highly developed urban areas. Also, there's no reason to assume that 5G's speeds will be revolutionary when it will never be faster than current wired technologies. If anything, it just provides a means for advertisers and third parties to force ads and tracking into everything more efficiently without the network itself taking as much a hit.

>not using sanic g

Attached: E94C44C1-CA27-43ED-B1A0-83C51D95E769.png (200x200, 21K)

The real world average user only experiences like 10%-15% of the capacity of 4G LTE. You'd think everyone would work on maxing out the standard before moving on in search of more.

give me my fucking fiber that we paid for back in the 1990s

can't even tell if he's joking or not

amazing

>valuing memorization over abstract thinking

because its not real you dumbass

Oh my God it's real
Why God why
For once I'd like to see a Trump tweet screenshot that isn't real

Literally a mouth breathing retard

This
4G in its current state (even if it is sometimes not real 4g) is almost indistinguishable from a lot of home internet connections
5G isn’t going to be a real improvement for end users as no one does anything to warrant a speed increase from 4G
5G just really benefits network operators for extra capacity because apparently IoT shit needs to be on the network too

Lads... You're not thinking fast enough.
WHAT ABOUT ...
Wait for it ...
10G.
BOOM.

Its a 5G is the dead end. The next gen is going to be low latency satellite internet.

I'll be dead by the time this happens, user.

What is 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G?
Are they towers?

>valuing memorization over abstract thinking
I can't hear you over my 5G :^)

>not transmitting data in 4 dimensions

Dont worry bro, 6G will be soo fast it'll come out before 5G

They're the generations of cellular tech

6G: An antenna in every corner for those sweet THz transmissions

Wim hof warned us about technology

National emergency to get 6g, when?

Now that he supports 5G, you will see its adoption halted in every major city. So much for "progress".

Reminder that Trump knows more about technology than ANYBODY.
axios.com/everything-trump-says-he-knows-more-about-than-anybody-b278b592-cff0-47dc-a75f-5767f42bcf1e.html

Attached: 0fWjvQ0.png (421x290, 77K)

2.4 GHz WiFi is everywhere
Microwave ovens use 2.45 GHz

>they're sending pop up ads, they're sending spam mail, and some data packets, i assume, are good packets

Best way to wipe all the americans is giving them cancer, lol.
bye americunts.

Where u from bitch

>low latency
cant be lower than distance to space / speed of light

*ahem*
FUCK 5G AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK IOT

ESL?

Chyna is the only country right now working on 6g.

Time to leapfrog to 7g instead! USA USA!

That's fine when LEO satellites hang out around 2,000km or 7ms

>6G
We already have 7G in my country lol. America is a joke.

This. I have 4G and things load literally within seconds. Central London is where I lived but was also the same for Cardiff and Swansea too.

Hint: 5G is being implemented everywhere except the following two places:
-White House
-Jew Land
And the latter was where it was developed. Really makes you tighten your coin purse.

>mfw drumpf releases 10G in 2020

He sounds like a boomer who brags about how many "gigabigs" his phone has without having a single clue about what he's talking about

it's easier to put up some base stations instead of installing optical fiber and rewiring each apartment in an apartment building with cat6

5G is already being used as a replacement to fiber in the US. It can achieve almost the same results in speed and latency, without having to bring physical cables to your home.

>It can achieve almost the same results in speed and latency
bullshit
fiber can easily carry 100Gbps currently, and it's future potential is nearly unlimited.

wtf I hate the internet now

kek what a retard

fuck rural americans amirite?

5G is up to 200Gbps

Personally i'm waiting for 10g that would allow us to connect directly with the astral plane.

Ahahaha, all the butthurt apologist Whitoid weaklings here, trying to find excuses why their 3G/4G is good enough for them.

Face the facts, China is miles ahead regarding 5G and all its required technology.

You are already left behind, and at any given technological playing field this will happen sooner or later as well.

Attached: 1542627312539.jpg (330x250, 13K)

Israel is implementing 5G wtf you talking about. Or is it some other Jew land you’re talking about?

reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2

Impressive
I see that China's population control policy is still in effect

>not transmitting data in hyperspace for ftl speeds

kek

>IoT
>tfw you can literally shitpost from your toaster now
i've lived too long, i have overstayed my welcome

Attached: 1464022517268.gif (250x183, 355K)

Nah, daddy will make it reality by declaring a national emergency if need be

>490 Mbit/s median speeds for 3.5 GHz 5G Massive MIMO
>1.4 Gbit/s median speed for 28 GHz

Get Verizon's dick out of your ass.

>a successful billionaire who has written more books than me and became president with no Hollywood or MSM backing him up is a mouth breathing retard

He lives rent free inside your head tho

>imagine being this liberal

Wattage is a little different.

Gee. I need this instead of my slow 1gb wired LAN.

>Haha drumph is so stupid he thinks there will be a 6g one day
>Everyone knows no one develops technology beyond what's publically announced.
>Orange man stupid

5G is going to be great for the self-driving meme and autonomous factories. Digital infrastructure is such shit right now.

inb4 G14

Attached: 1533255806669.png (915x1623, 130K)

Yes but unironically. Fuck them who gives a shit, people outside metros are irrelevant

>successful billionaire
>net worth constantly getting lower
>multiple accounts of bankruptcy
>literally elected by Jow Forums for the memes
We'd hear you better without his dick in your mouth

Well he was extremely wealthy and connected member of the elite who was also really famous, that helped a bit. Though still quite an achievement

>imagine not

What a fukken retard. It's honestly embarrassing to see this shit.

Attached: tsukasa.jpg (778x704, 80K)

word make American internet fast again

Shits actually real....

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1098581869233344512

Attached: wall.png (646x929, 125K)

Yeah pretty much

>trump says some retarded shit
>comments are opposing him but equally retarded
I fucking hate the internet so goddamn much.

>multiple accounts of bankruptcy

A few investments didn't pan out? Golly miss molly! No one could possibly vote for that guy!

Attached: 1547241145421.webm (426x240, 1.24M)

ORANGE
MAN
BAD

ORANGE
MAN
GOOD

>tfw work for isp
> cell phone companies paying us to build their 5G infrastructure
> it won't be ready for another 4 years at the earliest
> by then we'll have multi gigabit internet speeds with no data caps

Attached: Honk_Pepe_shoots_a_nigger.jpg (867x563, 71K)

your shit-for-brains president is so fucking stupid currently the GOP's best defense of him not being a russian agent is "he only fell into putin's trap unwittingly"

Most debates pretty much

Good luck in 2020 with whatever shitskin tranny your party decides to run

i can't believe you losers are still shilling that muh russia distraction. how many more years are you going to parrot that absurdity?

It's a fake tweet
he never actually tweeted this one.

FAKE!

5G cannot penetrate through walls. It is literally going to be used to make real-time 3D maps of your home and where everyone is in it. That's the redpill.

someone needs to make this into a wemb

>Still this assblasted about the 2016 election

holy shit dude what the fuck.

Oki have a 2.5G and 5G wireless network:

2.5G is slower but has a greater and more even transfer area.
5G is faster but over a shorter distance, so i have to sit closer to the source.

>fry our brains
burgerland education everyone.
If (statement == ".*(radiation).*"){ NPC_Respond("Radiation Bad"); }

>Lost by 3 million votes
>Still gets elected president

D E M O C R A C Y

Attached: 1310677399397.png (500x410, 147K)

>not having 1623.6333333G in [interplanetary galactic millennium]
Fellow human education, everybody.

>what is a constitional republic
fucking retard

Are you retarded? 5G is far faster both in terms of bandwidth and latency by an order of magnitude (even the microwave portion is 2.5x faster than LTE-A via multi-mimo, better aggregation, and higher QAM modes, millimeter portion could end up making it 20x faster). It is also far more efficient both in terms of power and spectrum. There are also all sorts of significant upgrades to the backend which will enable far more devices to connect to the internet at far lower price point. 5G is going to usher in the age of IoT, IoT is not just a meme it has huge implications of supply management, resource allocation, and other important tasks that people take of granted. 5G is a big deal both to ignorant Jow Forums consumers who will benefit from faster, wider, and more reliable connections and to companies who need a solutions to their IoT demands.

Attached: 5G-vs-LTE-Advanced.png (694x379, 14K)