Coalburners/Mudsharks/Race Traitors

What are the obvious signs of the abomination known as coalburners (also known as mudsharks)?

Besides the obvious:
>Single mom
>Child being a niglet
What other signs are there to till a white roastie is a race traitor?

Attached: 41e.jpg (695x1000, 390K)

wrong board retard

looks like sam hyde

he looks like fucking sam hyde lmao

>coalburners (also known as mudsharks)
You don't even know your own memes brother.
Coalburners are whites who fuck black people and mudsharks are people who are half-white half-black, not the same thing.

There are many species that are considered different species, despite actually being more closely related to eachother than Europeans are to Africans. A good example of this is the Northwestern crow and the American crow.

The Northwestern crow and the American crow are so similar, that taxonomists don't look at the physical differences between them, rather, they simply look at the area in which they live. The two crow species are very similar, and yet are considered different species.

While Europeans and Africans have over 60,000 years of evolution separating them, as plainly shown in the significant difference in physical features alone. We know of the skin colour, but let's take a look at the skeletal structure aswell.

Also, children of mixed heritage have a higher chance of developing emotional, phyisical, or mental issues than children of a single race. Not even genetics agree with race mixing.

Attached: skeletal.jpg (980x1154, 121K)

cuck xD

hormonal teenager

hmmmm..????
redpiledd....... races???????????

Guys, this is Jow Forums, which is a frenly board. I suggest you do move to Jow Forums if you want to continue discussing.

unbased and bluepilled xD what a cuck faggot go shill somewhere else schlomo

>jew detected
go shill somewhere else you jidf Abrahamic nigger

xDD

So guys, It's obvious that this burger is a troll.

Can you guys promise me to not reply to this thread again? We shouldn't feed the troll.

I really do mean it, please don't reply. We shouldn't give him any satisfaction.

go back to Israel jidf shill xDDDD rawr

Attached: nigga shut up.png (300x500, 112K)

my farts are incessant and rancid, had to crack open a window despite it being so cold out.

fuck what a waste of digits.

son of a bitch

Attached: 1533421369240.jpg (1000x563, 92K)

Shut up reddit, you know nothing

Jesus, what a fag