What is the best linux distribution for learning to draw anime girls?

what is the best linux distribution for learning to draw anime girls?

Attached: 1550736680276.png (800x1000, 128K)

KDE Neon with Krita.

pencil and paper

>taking the poverty pill

A security desk job is the ultimate neet pill

NEETs don't work, Hikkis do, but only if the job doesn't involve going outside.

openSUSE with Krita

Being a freelancer isn't considered to be a NEET then?

Do you know what NEET means?
'Not in Education, Employment or Training'.

There's a reason why most NEETs (and hikkis) are depressed user.
Having nothing to do all day everyday get's boring as hell and at some point you have catched up with most forms of entertainment you like or stop caring about it.

Windows 10 Enterprise with Clip Studio Pro

Attached: Sketch004.jpg (431x553, 27K)

>on welfare
>work off the books
>grow weed
>~$5000 a month
>not a single dollar to (((the government)))
THIS is the ultimate pill

>Federal agents decide to break in, destroy everything, kill your pets, and lock you away for memeing your way out of the cage

What's it like having your mouth constantly taste like boot?

I can relate to most of this but one thing that never really goes away is the stress of not having money for things. And then the embarrassment of asking for even a little bit for like food and stuff from family. Doesn't help that I have an anxiety disorder. I mean how do you guys handle it? Do yall just go on SSDI?

>panic attacks when someone comes knocking at your door unannounced
>having retards calling at random hours of the day/night even 6 months after your quit
“easy money”, my ass

>knows of consequences
LULZ BOOTLIKAH!!!!

>having retards calling at random hours of the day/night even 6 months after your quit.
Oh, the horror!

i wouldnt look down so much on neets if it werent because everyone single one ive made firends with turned out to be a leech since youre the only window to the world or human interaction so they place stupid expectations on you and get pissy when they arent met as if they own you

It would've been easier to read with commas and dots.

Install gentoo.

We aren't all like this

SSDI is difficult to get even if you have physical disabilities. It's not autism bucks. If you're a NEET and capable of lifting something over your head without sperging out and trying to kill yourself then you're stuck with good boy points.

Yeah that's what I figured. I just don't know how others handle this kind of stress, then of course my specific anxiety amps it up. I'm not saying anything about having autism though. For me it's anxiety.

Freelancers aren't "employed" although they work for money

I don't agree with it, nobody should comply with tyranny