Gaymers think they have superman powers and pay top dollers for 120hz+ 4k+ screens

>gaymers think they have superman powers and pay top dollers for 120hz+ 4k+ screens
Gaymers are the kike's top supporters, prove me wrong.

>common air spray: 2 usd
>gaymer gunk air spray: 15 usd

Attached: thot.jpg (640x640, 92K)

>pAyInG fOr pAcKaGeD AiR

Regular humans can see shit up to 400hz, depending on the situation.

120hz is about the cutoff for noticeable difference retard. Youre not even talking 240.

144 is definitely noticeable from 75hz.

trained pilots at any rate, but also playing fast paced games improves colour/motion detection and reaction times anyway

>gayming isn't a total waste of time, it improves moving detection
That's how delusional gaymers are.

>caling people retarded in the internet to justify his overexpenses with overpriced bullshit
Calm down, we know you're a good goy.

What do you do for recreation and entertainment?

>400Hz
>confusing the time it takes to perceive movement and the time it takes to process information
Brainlet

>never used high refresh

If you can't see a difference from 75hz to 144hz youre fucking impaired

I never said it wasn't a waste of time retard, despite that improved reaction times are objectively measurable

get the fuck out, nigger

Leave my house. Guess gaymers can't do that since mom's overprotective, that's why she gives gaymer the top silicon to keep him pure and protected inside the house :^)

I have a big $2k pc collecting dust now that I don't game. I haven't gamed for a few years. Now I'm using a 36watt device. Just in electric, I'm now saving $40/month for not using the big pc.

Shitpost on Jow Forums, audiobooks, and farming.

This.

If you can't see the difference between 60hz and 120hz+ you have very very bad eyesight and need to get them checked.

Not trained pilots, ANYONE, but only in certain specific cases, such as having a 1/400 second flash of white on an otherwise completely black room.
Brain has a natural "motion blur" that can picks all sorts of subframes and shit.

>i-i-i-it works Jow Forums!
>i-i-i paid hundreds of dollers because paid chillers on gayming youtube channels said it would make me good minecraft battle royale
>it has to work Jow Forums, if it don't work it's your problem Jow Forums
>i-i-i-i didn't got scammed!!!!

Gamers are useful idiots. Computing tehnology only advances because people are shovelling money at it.

>Leave my house.
And do what? Or do you just stand outside your door completely motionless for hours at a time?
For most people, video games are just one of several hobbies and interests.

>ibm model m keyboard from ebay: 70 bux
>gayming mechanical keyboard without keycaps: 100 usd (has RGB lights of course

Mechanical keyboards is only one of the things gaymers ruined.

Well, looks like I can use this one again

Attached: 1535677136670.png (694x1115, 498K)

Humans don't see shit in hz you fucking faggot. Our vision can actually adjust to quickness and that's why people can become more dexterous due to improving their vision along with their agility.

>Pomf

Attached: 1539087965504.jpg (256x256, 15K)

hi I don't give a fuck about your discussion here I just wanna know source on the thot
thanks

Of course they don't.
But you can "see" the steps on the blur that is your vision.

There are no "steps" in the blur. Blur irl isn't like the "blue" in your gaemen. What you see is what your brain is deciphering from continuous flow of transverse electromagnetic waves.
But if people focus more and more on it(training in some cases, habitude in other cases), they can focus more on the details. Time itself doesn't slow down for them. And they don't see more frames either. The concept is pretty much like muscle memory.

There's no steps on real motion.
On simulated motion with static frames being captured by "slow" changing organic receptors, you end up with steps.

I mentioned trained pilots because the study people talk about for being able to see things at 1/400 talks about pilots identifying planes that were on screen for one frame at 400hz or about 2.5 milliseconds, being able to visually identify objects that quickly is a *lot* more impressive than being able to detect motion or a flash of light in the same amount of time as visual processing is done in a completely different part of the brain
as for how quickly humans can see flashes of light, well, typical camera flashes are in the region of 1/4000 or 1/8000 which is 0.25 and 0.125ms respectively, I'm sure we all know what a camera flash looks like, but people working with lasers have reported detecting flashes of lasers at *10 nanoseconds*, 10 billionths of a second

basically there's no real limit in terms of detecting flashes of light but there is a very real limit to being able to recognise objects which of course is different to detecting motion

gamers and collectors are ruining model m prices too, the people selling them on ebay are sat on warehouses full of them
you could pick them for less than the cost of shipping over a decade ago

retard
you probably think scaled 720p on 30 inch screen looks good

I really have to say, that my Razer keyboard is pretty comfy for programming and my ASUS "gamer" mouse has also nice features, I often use for reverse engineering.

I use a normal 60hz 1080p monitor btw. I don't see the difference anyway.

Except for the fact that what people see are not "static captures" by "slow, changing receptors". Why the fuck is it so hard to understand this simple fact? Do you also think that when you pour water down from the jug to a glass, the molecules are falling down one after another in "steps"?