What's your best argument against getting a P20 Pro that isn't goberment-posting?

What's your best argument against getting a P20 Pro that isn't goberment-posting?

If you honestly cared that much about government surveillance, you wouldn't have a phone, or a laptop, or an internet connection in the first place, and you CERTAINLY wouldn't be on Jow Forums.

So what are the downsides to this phone?

Attached: huaweip20pro.jpg (770x578, 36K)

Most software doesn't work as well with Kirin chips compared to their Snapdragon counterparts, most software is better optimized for SD chips with Adreno GPUs. Benchmarks mean nothing when you have SD chips getting better results at performance intensive tasks like emulation. Just try running a Wii game on a Kirin 980 and compare it to a SD 845.

>inb4 muh games

I mean I just played a round of PUBG and it ran flawlessly. What type of games are you referring to? Can you emulate Wii on Android?

There is literally nothing wrong with it, and what problems there are are fixed by Open Kirin, this phone is basically perfect

Fuck off Snapdragon shill, your CPU is still shit compared to Apples mobile chips, kill yourself

I have a p easy time using my p10+

I didn't say otherwise. OP asked for a reason and I gave one. If you are paying for a flagship you should expect flagship performance on ALL the things the phone can do. If you personally need it or not is irrelevant to the thread.

I had the phone and sold it for a Op6t
>Phone material is cheap as FUCK and breaks with no effort whatsoever
>Os is slow and updates never ever
>Camera processing is dogshit, even without retard AI enabled
Fuck Huawei phones.

A 1080p screen should not have a notch
No MicroSD support is the real deal breaker for me though

Attached: 1533690240030.jpg (720x677, 71K)

Huaways can't even pair with their own smart watches.
Never ever again

its shit, I have it and that fucking thing randomly vibrates 6 times in a row, multiple times throughout the day. chink software is garbage

on the other hand, the camera is really good

Locked bootloader

Every phone has a locked bootloader pretty much, the Huawei isn't hard to unlock

Their CEO was arrested for spying

How is the custom rom support?

It's alright, the best ROM you can use on Kirin devices is Open Kirin, which has Resurrection Remix, Omni ROM and Lineage OS, which are all quite up to date, especially Omni ROM which was updated this month and has a fairly active group on telegram, and it just werks

bootloader impossible to unlock

You can't unlock the bootloader on Huawei devices anymore so you're at the mercy of their security support, if they drop your device then it will become useless sooner than later

The s10+ is a better phone

>What's your best argument against getting a P20 Pro
Mate 20 Pro

Pocophone

I have the p20 lite and i can unlock the bootloader 8n the dev settings

T. Am p20 lite user

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-192609.jpg (1080x2280, 428K)

This, unlike americans the apus really like getting a bang for their buck.

they don't let you unlock, that's the problem
they stopped giving bootloader unlock keys