NZXT released the Overwatch theme case

NZXT H500 Overwatch Edition -case loans the theme from Overwatch-game. Name of the game and the logo are in front panel and on the side of case. There is lighted up front panel logo.

It can be ordered starting from 25. February. Soon. It will cost you 150 euros.

muropaketti.com/tietotekniikka/tietotekniikkauutiset/nzxt-julkaisi-uuden-peliteemaisen-h500-overwatch-edition-miditornikotelon/

Attached: nzxt-h500-overwatch-edition.png (900x900, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzxt.com/categories/h500-h500i
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Overwatch-002.jpg (1600x900, 1.37M)

dead game

Great. I might pick one up when it's on a close out sale for 80% off and need a cheap replacement case.

the case itself is actually decent even if you dont like the game

Attached: proper overwatch.jpg (526x377, 29K)

isn't that game filled with gay acceptance propaganda and similar trash?
i really liked nzxt as a brand, but fuck them now. i will be buying corsair cases instead

Which is why I will consider it when it's marked down 80%.

Gay people aren't the problem.

EPIC! Just pre-ordered one for my wife's son. Thanks, OP! How do I give gold here?

>when game is so bad it has to try to target special audiences to gain more acceptance and good publicity

>litghed up
esl fags need to leave. But this case is pretty shit desu

>EPIC! Just pre-ordered one for my wife's son. Thanks, OP! How do I give gold here?
For once, the cucklord (you), is getting bonus points from his wife, and is getting laid tonight!

Get on my level

Attached: D054109A-242E-4C31-816C-F84ADDB6D091.jpg (554x554, 30K)

>game that tells you more about who likes getting dicks in their ass than why the fuck there's an omnic crisis in the first place other than muh fearful humans
Beautiful concept, terrible execution.

>80% off
Does that ever happen?

>nzxt
>overwatch
yikes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH EVIL ICON GET RID OF IT I CAN FEEL MY PORES STARTING TO SOAK UP ONIONS BEAN OIL JUST BY LOOKING AT IT. BIG YIKES CRINGE BLUEPILLED. When are they making the tf2 theme case is the real question

>New case
>For a dead game

The case looks genuinely ugly. Literally just a black box with an ugly advertisement slapped onto it.

>When are they making the tf2 theme case is the real question
This tbqh

The light up logo is a nice touch. The side logo should light up as well. This trend would do more to make cases look cool then RGB.

Good case ruined by being associated with a faggot friendly game.

>logo of a game on case
>WOW WHAT A EBYN EDITION! BASED GAME CASE

Man, they're selling everything but the game at this point.

mene homo takaisiin reddittiin minne kuulut

They should have used a picture of a goat for the logo instead.

>only 3 drive bays
It's shit, gayman logo doesn't help.

The plain white version of this case is practically HALF the price of the Overwatch case. You are literally paying an extra $70 for a video game logo.

nzxt.com/categories/h500-h500i

Attached: FF9805E9-DAC4-4A5B-8D02-7E412BBB9D4F.png (180x310, 90K)

It is still cheaper to just buy the plain case and do your own custom paint job.

Does the case deactivate your computer for a period of time after it detects toxic behaviour?

>150 euros
what the fuck

to be fair Overwatch is at least balanced when it comes to handling toxicity.
I got temp banned for saying "BLACKED", "sissy white boys" and "whites are born to receive the black seed".
Well worth it though.

NZXT is a mainstream normie brand. I use cases that are from brands that are in the underground. Get on my level.

That not Ape legend

this shit is written like an ad

How embarrassing.

I'm starting to feel too old for video games. "Gamer culture" is basically normie casual stuff for the least educated 90iq, and even stuff that I play feels weird when having to mute underage b& with voice pitch higher than chinese folk songs from 10th century.

Attached: 84327853265.png (1024x1024, 263K)

If they can do this. Are willing to do this. Then why won't someone manufacture a case whose outside aesthetics match nostalgia beige?

Imagine being a washed up streamer in 2years time and kids don't even know what fortnite is and ask if its a 2d game like terreria

NOBODY WANTS YOUR SHITTY GAY MURR CASE. I'D RATHER HAVE AN ACTUAL GFUR THEMED CASE THAN THIS STEAMING TURD

They had this on display at blizzcon.
It looked pretty sleek, but nothing to special about it.
It was surrounded by custom made art cases, so it didn't really stand out.
Still got a pic of it tho

Attached: IMG_0912.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)