What are some good examples of products that are blatant imitation but are viewed as innovation by the general public?

What are some good examples of products that are blatant imitation but are viewed as innovation by the general public?

Attached: 1550533455513.png (745x748, 882K)

Any product of picrelated

Attached: apple.png (1200x1200, 20K)

/thread

If by general public, OP means retarded basedboys, then yes.

and apart from appleshit?

iTODDLERS BTFO!

Attached: 1526032878815.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

Jesus christ... that's what you get when you let westerners in charge of anime adaptations.

Attached: 38885960222_2023841b2a_b.jpg (1024x426, 68K)

alita is unironically a good adaptation

The actual adaptation is good and full of SOUL.

sure thing

Attached: 1ac.jpg (680x352, 42K)

>pearls before swine
I pity you

>tfw no alita gf with nano-armor pussy

making an exact copy isnt an indication that its good. Go out and watch the movie and stop being so retarded.

Most of the smartphone industry is just imitation.

>144hz monitors
crts did this 25 years ago

I'm curious, how many of you actually read the manga?

Pretty much everything to do with video game consoles. Throughout their entire history they have had a pattern of

>take something that was innovated in the enterprise tech industry 10 years ago
>gimp the ever living fuck out of it to get the price down as low as possible
>sell it as "the most powerful cutting edge gaming machine on Earth"

Now, as of the PS4 and Xbone generation consumers have really wised up, but it is still a general belief among casual population and kids.

Attached: L_Mostek-MK68000P-8B[1].jpg (865x477, 92K)

based

> body designed for low gravity combat on mars
> eyes large because of mars low light
> autistic weeb americans who don't even read the manga and whine because uncanny valley
> are you retarded?

Would you rather have it the tradicional way?

>anime character has big open eyes
>film character has tiny japanese eyes
Its always so uncanny.

I did recently because an editorial released GUNNM in my country following the announcement of the movie.
Pretty good read, waiting for Last Order to be released.

Oh and yeah, the movie is good, expected horseshit and was surprised.

I'll take your word for it, then.

Don't bother, it's written like horseshit and looks like horseshit. I can't even look at her fucking face without cringing. 10, no, 5 years ago an image like that would have been a satirical piss-take some jokester would have made about how the west is so retarded they'd actually give people huge anime eyes. Now I'm supposed to take this shit seriously. Definitely the fucking clown timeline.
If you like Marvel's capeshit though, you'll have no issues with the flick. Not like there are standards below that.

ok retard

Just imagine that her eyes are functional rather than an ode to anime. Think bigger eyes = more sunlight = better vision.

Let go of your shitty preconceived notions of what should be normal and alright. Maybe you'll start to feel happiness for the first time in a long time

I read it 10 years ago and forgot everything before zalem and desty nova

Alita has Motorball, unlike the OVA.

Great adaption, I've watched it twice.