Reminder that KDE tried (and failed) to stage a hostile, non-free takeover of the GNU desktop...

Reminder that KDE tried (and failed) to stage a hostile, non-free takeover of the GNU desktop. Qt and KDE will never be welcome on Mr. Stallman's OS.

Attached: Gnomelogo.svg.png (843x1023, 34K)

>a fucking foot

As a Gnome user, I welcome my Qt KDE friends.

Source?

Attached: de.png (1000x1000, 210K)

Qt is free, as in LGPL v2.

qt is a piece of shit that install every botnet in the world just for a fucking application that uses it, no thanks

Stop using shitty distro you nigger.

BASED KONQI WILL ASSRAPE FOOTFAGS

Qt is great but fuck KDE altho I haven't used it in ~8 years

>just install this distro trust me here kde works for real!
damage
control

Werks on my machine

yes it works and is great but retards try to make it seem like kde is less buggy and lighter than gnome.
I don't even use any of those, but specially not kde

Red Hat and GTK didn't fail at the takeover.

But it is unironically more lightweight and less buggy that fucking foot.

4 was better

C
O
P
E

idk, if Gn*me was better, I'd probably use it, but no, I use KDE, because I respect myself, and I respect well-established Windows-like UI.

I thought I was missing out but apparently it's only gotten shittier and more bloated

> Qt and KDE will never be welcome on Mr. Stallman's OS.
They'll be right at home on Linux Operating Systems!

Qt is easier to learn, that's for sure

Would've been for the better. Also no gives a shit about gnome.

What's twitter got to do with KDE?

3 was better

God damn fucking right it was.

It’s sad that all the amazing developers from that era left. KDE today is a disgrace to its own name.

Qt is free and KDE is also free, dumb footnigger

Fork you I won't do what you tell me

Attached: Cinnamon.png (2000x2000, 107K)

Why don't you use Q4OS then? It has Trinity as the main desktop and it's officially supported by Q4OS developers

Stallman is against KDE? If so, I suddenly like KDE.

>Q4OS
>officially supported by Q4OS developers
No shit, Sherlock.

As opposed to being a community effort where software is just thrown together hoping it works. Are you retarded or just clueless about how stuff is done in open source software?

Qt is crap but KDE is good
GTK is good but gn*me is crap
Use a non-gn*me DE or a WM

GTK isn't good either.

The only argument I keep seeing against kde is that it has bugs.
I get that criticism as the kde project suffers from ADHD and most of the developers seem to make a new and shiny thing and never sticking around to test it or fix the flaws.

But why are other people not addressing this?
Why not steal ideas and bring it to their desktop.

For example: the file dialog is absolutely the best on kde. And no, I don't just mean because they use Qt. The dialogue have a shared config file with other applications, it can filter what files to show, it can show thumbnails etc.
Using something that can't do these things makes users frustrated as they know it can be done in an effective way.

Or even better; why not make file dialogs an external binary? It shouldn't be too hard to make a universal interface as all it really does is return some file names.

>Qt and KDE will never be welcome on Mr. Stallman's OS
And why would I care about what a manchild browsing the Internet through Emacs on his basement uses?
lol

Nah dude, you are the retarded one who can't see a simple logical fallacy.

Reminder that RedHat is pushing out unstable GNOME just because it's their pet project and KDE is not.

>yes it works and is great but retards try to make it seem like kde is less buggy and lighter than gnome.

Less buggy no, but sure as hell lighter and more responsive.

>muh fallacy
Go back to R*ddit, snowflake

that's the LXQT birb

>windows like good
HAHAHAHHA the truth has come to light

>Using any DE besides Xfce4

I have no idea what Xfce is or does sorry.

>using abandonware