What kind of idiot would buy this? (Excluding Samsung fanboys)

What kind of idiot would buy this? (Excluding Samsung fanboys)

Attached: 3DB15084-479D-4F9F-B6DC-DEE9212786A3.jpg (1706x946, 106K)

IT FOLDS
>/thread

They need to come up with reasons to accept $1000+ for the price of a phone and keep buying them.

>Samsung fanboys
Implying such thing exists

wages keep going up, so do phone prices.

Imaging saying "/thread/" on your own post

Collectors that are smart. This is same revolution as iPhone was. Buy one, keep it in shrinks, sell for other collectors years later for 20k

me i like 2 years when it's normal priced

>What kind of idiot would buy this?
It replaces your phone, tablet, and your laptop. If you buy a new fold-able every 2 years it is actually cheaper then buying those 3 devices every 5.

People who earn lots of money and like supporting/owning innovative technology?
T.my dad is very excited to buy one

satanic quads checked

>What kind of idiot would buy this? (Excluding Samsung fanboys)
Apple Fanboys

that's what Microsoft said about windows phone.

>It replaces your phone, tablet, and your laptop.

It replaces fucking none of these...

I plan to buy it purely to troll this board with 'poor fags BTFO' threads, I'm nice like that.

>Samsung fanboys
Do they even exist? I can't really imagine someone being into the fucking Samsung products....

If I didn’t said that, then people would say that mindless Samsung fanboys would only buy it

Not buying one unless it can suck my dick

I want to have it, the only drawback is the front screen is so little

Why do people buy new smartphones? I own a S3 and J5 and see no issue with those. Shitposting is just as easy and it just werks

How in the everloving fuck does it replace your laptop

It's status symbol. Just like expensive clothes, cars or huge houses.

I'm fairly certain every basketball american on Twitter and Instagram will finance one for 50% APR and $500 down so that they can flex just like they did with the iPhone X.

>Implying it isn't a great step towards the future
Too rich for my blood but if it was made by apple it would be reserved everywhere
The poor are so annoying with their constant whining

bloggers

Me, 3 years later, at $400.

Attached: 1443390632932.png (500x481, 27K)

Richfags and chinks that sell their organs to buy one, since it will be the device only rich people can afford (it used to be the iPhone) and you can easily tell apart one of these from a normal smartphone

I was just thinking the same thing

Looks nice but I'm waiting until other brands copy it.

People who wants a smartphone, and tablet, but in one device?

This is going to be the future. Right now it's still early tech but 2nd and 3rd gen will be standard. Portability and bigger screen is way too good. We can probably roll it up like a paper when the tech gets advanced enough

they do,Samsung is gonna have high end moniker soon.

Well, theoretically you could buy a portable monitor, then shove that, the phone, and a keyboard into a laptop shaped shell that you'd have to make, then use linux on dex. All the S10 phones can theoretically do that though.

I still think this phone is too big even when folded to be "the future" as is. The new razor might catch on because I could fit it in my pants and not break it by sitting down. One thing that is certainly going to be the future is the price tag on a phone that normies will complement.

its just a proof of concept you can buy retard

based

2000 burger bucks is that before or after tax?

On the whole, they're going down unless you're some kind of Apple/Samsung fuckboi.

Let the Saudi princes fund the R&D for this shit

It's not just the novelty though, is it? Having a tablet that you can put in your pocket is pretty handy.

However, I'm not sure what the fuck they were thinking when they designed the front screen. Why is there so much space that's not being used? It's just ugly.

development probably started before the zero bezel fad

Attached: galaxy-fold-100788841-large.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Even then, what the fuck. It looks like it's from the 00s. I don't have a bezel phone and it's not like that.

The same people who bought Google Glass and whatever other stupid "internet glasses" products they've made. Same people who bought VR headsets well before they were remotely worth getting.

There's a subgroup of normies who feel the need to be the first to go for any "new" or "innovative" tech shit in order to be at the cutting-edge of this stuff. We'll be seeing foldable phones pop up elsewhere at less absurd prices, but it has to start somewhere.

>bezel
I meant bezel-less.

Kys

Consumer products are not an investment