/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

tfw still no btn and bib in 2019 edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

news:
>no

previous

Attached: 155016112382.jpg (1080x845, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vapoursynth.com/doc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:[

> thinks encoding is a secret

private tracker kewks

Please tell me that's a >she

Please tell me that's a >he

> touches himself to pictures of his mom as a teenager

Where are the best avisynth guides?

check out the orpheurs wiki

roux?

doom9

I've been a Usenet guy since forever but I've found that the content retention and rip quality is getting worse and worse.

I have a ton of NZB aggregator invites (nzb.su, etc), have some shitty private tracker account (IPT), I can also operate a seedbox on my VPS if need be, but realistically I want to just drop $50 or something and get access to a high quality (TV, music, movies) private tracker.

What is my best route here?

su is shit. get dog

ipt has tons of good rips. are you searching properly?

Is doom9 kill

>I watch scene releases and I don't think twice either. Why should I waste my life climbing for someone's encodes
Then why the fuck did you take the effort to get on to AHD? AHD doesnt have applications and even if you had a friend on AHD (you dont) unlikely that either they are a high enough user class or you happened to tell them you wanted in during the week period they gave us a few years ago to invite one person.

someone please explain or shed light on this

Attached: 1550732238590.png (1163x386, 29K)

AHD and the stuff yukisubs or whatever their site is links.
No, the site is still up. forum.doom9.org

Hi guys, I'm a russian gay person and I'm looking for an invite to gaytorrents.ru, please help me bros, I know Jow Forums is full of autist gay persons who willing to help their brothers, my email [email protected] thanks you so much!

Is HD-King the only path to HDB?

No. You can also get in thru ORPH.

absolutely based

>He doesn't know about the secret HDB backdoor

Did ornolab surpass emornium?

Attached: metal_gear_solid_5_the_phantom_pain.jpg (854x480, 106K)

Stop meming. ORP is a graveyard. Even Music Forum is dead.

Attached: orp.png (1557x436, 64K)

whats the code

jesus the default css needs to be overhauled with a light/dark option like on red

Attached: based.png (385x452, 68K)

what's the fucking point? orpheus is fucking dead - no one uses that shithole.

noted

I use GallezeGames, how good is Steam Underground Community? They seem like a big forum for cracked games

its aight

Attached: india.gif (160x105, 984K)

just got my db9 invite

Attached: dude.webm (480x480, 266K)

is the new battle angel movie on any trackers yet?

You can change your country flag on most trackers, that has nothing to do with it. Are you ignoring that an hour reading the forum shows a lot of ESL?

because 8 years ago I was just as autistic as you guys and joined all the trackers but now I use one may be once a year. I only login to stay active but even that is annoying because I know I dont need or want the content anymore. I am woke

Thanks for the blog post!!!!!! Please link to your patreon so I can further support you. xxox

Why bother with private trackers when you never get contacted for using public?

Attached: 15624689_382570112092450_4225227081631399936_n.jpg (1080x1349, 192K)

torrent-invites.org. thanks for the support user

the sign of a retard trying to hide their embarrassment of a life built on some internet achievement. congrats for being part of the cult

>8 years ago
yet, here you are, still in this shithole

RW is gone for good, RIP.

Thanks hun, but you forgot to link your Patron. Please do the needful. xoxox

yeah finally woke up after those years. leaving this here to show the newfags the stupidity of what they are embarking on.

patreon.com/cheapinvites

thanks for the support user

private tracker pajeetfags

Attached: based.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>still posting

> cant have the newfags see my eliteness is a sham

umadbro

Is it possible to purchase a feralhosting seedbox with paypal?

you can buy bitcoin with paypal money but that's shit

How does it work, and why is it shit?
Should be safer than with credit card

>How does it work, and why is it shit?
pls do some research you asked if you could, not if you should
>Should be safer than with credit card
so?

This nigga quoted his own post wtf

>yet, here you are
why lie

>colored hair
probably has herpes

you can check a girls STDs if she has non-ear piercings>tattoos>colored hair

gross man

go back to your incel boards

i fakin hate u all

what? link me

>still no news
:v[

Attached: tmp_11877-__shigure_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ochiai_miyabi__b5c34a12e774525c42474f5340fa8e10-20167 (2508x3541, 3.95M)

Just use privacy.com, it's redd*t approved like PIA

Attached: 7Ldn6gD.jpg (480x640, 42K)

>t. virgil
How's the million dollar man doing?

spread your legs bitch

I should make a go fund me for hdb. I'll either get an invite or about three fitty

Weird flex but
>.jpg
wtf man. thought u cartoon sars pedos cared about artifacts and shit

Attached: jpeg_v_png_for_pixelart_by_shonegold.png (830x830, 53K)

Attached: 0927_-_OxAi9iC.png (380x250, 26K)

what's the difference between jpeg and jpg?

clearly bait. AHD maybe the worst elite private movie tracker for scene releases. there's no bot, it's not at all freeleech, most seeds are crosseeds, and they're slow to post.

elite relative to the hundreds of private trackers on t-i.org that most we've never heard of

>8 years
only you wouldnt have the seedtime path for king ready but join hdb next time it's in maniac and join it. (You can do the tracker domain trick in your torrents to double or triple your seeding size, still works as it yesterday)

on hdb you can get access to good usenet indexers

doom9 and ones on the hdb wiki. not always easy to find shit on hdb wiki without the link so search the forums

vapoursynth.com/doc/ :^)

>I want to just drop $50 or something and get access to a high quality (TV, music, movies) private tracker.
I gotchu Pham. nice btn/hdb/ptp bundle for that price. drop me a message ptgateway4@proton

>life built on some internet achievement

Attached: Zuckerberg .gif (220x252, 184K)

Ok fuck bitcoin, it's cancer. Any unmetered cheap seedbox safer for torrenting in germany and where you can pay with paypal?

im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga im a new york nigga

Attached: t7fzzJ2.png (956x732, 33K)

Most likely not. Paypal bans the shit out of everyone.
Don't be stupid.

Why cant you post pretty asian girls?

Attached: pretty han white girl.jpg (567x850, 143K)

Just get real debrid and download shit from snahp.it with jdownloader. They have a torrent function too so you can go to rarbg and get shit there without risk of abmahnung. Easy Peasy.

otherwise I would just get a cheap kimsufi box and use that for private trackers. fuck those seedbox jewz

I fixed your starving marvin

Attached: 20190222_091915.jpg (633x834, 314K)

they validate my existence

Attached: 1532084837013.png (744x687, 44K)

Only the kid's hair is colored, because he's half white.

>what's the difference between jpeg and jpg?
Similar to MPEG2 vs MP4. Significantly better compression

ok, fuck off now

I don't get why germans love premium DDL shit so much. Everyone seems to think people are insane for using torrents.

Not asking for an invite or anything - but how do I go about getting one?
Do I just need to convince them i'd be willing to seed 2:1 what ever I download?

Asian women are low hanging fruit, only a loser that cant get a white girl would go for asian women

take an interview, answer the questions

Truth. At least the Dutch prefer usenet.

Why would I want to use vapoursynth? I just run a windows vm on top of debian.

nips are the highest of those. harder to get than the pale skinned

I'm white and I prefer my girls brown. I love non Mexican latinas and tan spicy oriental chicks.

another top thread, guys. jesus fucking christ.

It's faster and has a sane language. Unless you need some obscure ancient plugin there's no reason to use avisynth anymore.

Anyone unironically have an S account with email access? 50$ BTC right now. If it gets banned thats on me. [email protected]

Also where can I find people’s vapoursynth scripts they aren’t usually in the description like the actual encoding info?

Probably also in the description if the encoder decided to make it public. desu I haven't seen many avisynth scripts in torrent descriptions either

just reached ETM requirements on RED in one month, what I should do during the next month?

listen to smoothjazz & chill-hop and masturbate

Amazing, seeing as it takes minimum of 8 weeks.

>reading comprehension

kys because you won't be able to get into HDB

:^)

Path to PTP?