IEM advice request template:
>Your Budget
>Your Location
>Wired/wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
>Sound signature
>Past IEMs

past thread

Attached: 2019-02-22 13.23.18 ae01.alicdn.com dfd6126aa9f4.png (479x748, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/BGVP-DM6-5BA-In-Ear-Monitor-Earbuds-Earphone-MMCX-Audiophile-HiFi-Monitor-Customized-Balanced-Armature-Drivers/32881048740.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont think iemg is going to make it lads

Sorry i decided to delete the previous thread because i forgot the girl

T2 on sale are goat T3 is a totall meme

if you own the T2 and buy the T3 you will be getting tripple memed

Attached: spring collection.jpg (3264x2448, 3.14M)

fucking lel

daily reminder /iemg/ was created because /hpg/ got literally sneeded with staxposting and we were shitting up /csg/ so much with our autism just as coincidently some SJW went thread deletion rampage over the use of the word "CHINK"

Attached: IMG_7159.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

>T3 meem
Enjoy your oxidized cables nigger.

what are the best IEMs for 300 or under? im willing to spend some money on good quality

Attached: brush teeth.gif (540x304, 1M)

Bump

I could go a few rounds with her if ya know what I mean

>Enjoy your oxidized cables nigger.
Nah i bought new balanced cables and my T2 are bluetooth now. I was just doing a Sonic Comparison between the Revonext QT2 (my subniggbass favourite) the T2 the BGVP SDG DN1 and Sony MH755 harmemes and it just needed to be 3.5mm.

I cycle around with all my headphones in the Australian summer. I wear them under shirt and just the sweat eats the cabling so bad. My silver foil shielded BGVP cable totally turned green. It was rank. The T2 cable fared much better but still discoloured. Its a real thing to consider and Despite the hate Bluetooth Does have utility in heavy exercise environments

Attached: IMG_6854.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

id give her glove a heavy work out if ya know what i mean

> best IEMs for 300

You 100% want the BGVP DM6 they are finally back in stock im about to order a pair myself. Anons here report that ordering a custom fit give them an edge so consider getting a ear impression made.

aliexpress.com/item/BGVP-DM6-5BA-In-Ear-Monitor-Earbuds-Earphone-MMCX-Audiophile-HiFi-Monitor-Customized-Balanced-Armature-Drivers/32881048740.html

Attached: 2019-02-22 14.16.10 www.aliexpress.com 6452da8dd26c.png (744x563, 222K)

>Australian
should have picked up on it.

DM6 are pretty good but also pretty V shaped.
If you are a Harmanigger then Kanas pro is the way to go
If you dont want to take risks or are a neutral kind of gut then go FiiO FA1
>inb4 etymotic
fuck off

bois what to do if any earpiece is sticking out my ear pretty bad, i look like i put two straight sticks with cables in there
im thinking about custom cushions but too expensive, advices?

You mean a fit/seal issue or just that it "looks" lkie its sticking out?

Do you own it?

both

i find V shaped to be ideal for me, and i find most chi-fi to be really anaemic in the sub-bass department. V shaped gets a bad name from all the midrange bass bleed on poorly designed lesser iems

you didnt read my post the DM6 got memed hard and rightly so and has been out of stock for months. Its back in black !

Attached: 7e83ad2e-1af7-4af2-96d1-0b089056d6ab.jpg (1156x576, 168K)

9000 hours in paint

Attached: im not v-shaped.png (487x422, 143K)

What kind of fag workout is she doing where ear buds stay in while doing boxing drills?

Attached: 1544494927221.png (1070x1020, 850K)

After a fee days of listening to the Final Audio E4000’s, I can conclude that I’m comfortable enough not buying another IEM for a very long time. There’s no fatigue at all, and with a mild V-shape these are a very very pleasant set to listen to, even with just one DD. Part of me still is interested in trying the BA meme to see what all of the fuss is about, but I’m also more than satisfied with what I’ve got and don’t want to blow even more money on more IEMs.

Also my T2 Pros are in the background, very sad that I’ll never listen to their overly sibilant asses again once my T2s get here and become my beater / exercise pair.

Attached: image.jpg (2003x2046, 2.26M)

*few
and this is why I shouldn’t post at 2AM

Attached: image.jpg (960x950, 280K)

I'd fuck her in the ass till she cries if ya know what I mean

>T2 Pro
should've lurked more friendo.
Still dont know why people keep falling for the pro meme when people constantly complain about the treble. Glad you made the right choice. Final E series is good but I cant recommend a pair above 50$ without a replaceable cable.
I would wait a bit before getting into the BA meme, the chinks are starting to get their shit together and the 200$ rage is getting real good.

is the GRO7 classic the best iem for 100$?

Best wireless IEMs for 200€ or less?
No true wireless memery please.

Airpods

ER4SR: yes or no?

Attached: 1503295575979.png (358x467, 87K)

sound quality wise ye kinda. The build quality is meh tho. The Final E4000 is a good alternative that isnt chink.

subtle

It has been a couple of weeks since my initial impressions of my XBA N3AP. Overall, I am pretty satisfied. It has everything I wanted for in a IEM. Very comfortable. Bassy yet detailed. Neutral (no EQ) but will deliver the oomph when it matters. Distinguishable instruments/sounds. The only valid complaint I have against this is the rather "normal" soundstage. Which did widen up due to a more proper fitting but still, I owned $50 sonys previously and they have way larger soundstage. It is a minor complaint sure, but I do expect it to be larger due to my previous experiences. Though, the soundstage is good enough (hence, the normal) during listening to be a non-issue. So yeah, very happy with it, my dream IEM yada yada.

I went from T2 to this due to my growing personal dissatisfaction with the T2 itself. The more I listen with it, the more I refuse to use it.
A major problem since I need to have music on the get my gears moving for work. After 4 months, I had enough. A huge jump in price but not a shred of regret felt since I placed them into my ears. And the T2 shall be retired as my PC earbuds ie shelved.

Attached: f20917d0cee69383b351654acf7d679a.jpg (640x427, 131K)

Fuck no.
FiiO FA1 is better but if you want to be a diffusefag then you need to understand that the ER4's are just a pair of 30$ off the shelf drivers with a pair of green dampers and resistors crammed into a eardildo sold at 300$. If you want a ER4 just make it yourself.

Attached: 1547399840985.png (372x300, 35K)

What didn't you lie in the T2's ?

Dude just get a BT MMCX cable and roll your own i cant believe the sound quality i got out of a generic 15 dollar chink BT cable

aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html

etys simply dont make sense for what they charge in 2019 would of been good to own a pair 10 years ago

> that isnt chink.
based nips but their days are numbered

Attached: afb03f2e-3320-43f2-8f12-287193e58e84.jpg (885x689, 52K)

It will be a rant so bear me on this.

>Anemic bass
Or nigger bass or whatever Jow Forums like to call it. The bass vent mod make more of a mess to the problem rather than solving it. Apply the mod and everything feel so cramped. The bass does get it required vitality but yeah, not a perfect solution. Cleaning/Tidying up the blutack everytime I need to clean the tips ain't helping either.

>Overall sound
Don't get me wrong, it is a good IEM for the price. It's just that nothing really stood out to me. The $50 sonys I owned have a huge soundstage and very bassy for IEMs. However, they were not perfect due to their lacklustre mids and highs. But overall, they were fun. T2 isn't. Listening to T2 is akin to listening to my highschool Physics teacher rambling about vectors and thermodynamics. It will be interesting for the first time. For the second, third and hundredth time? Yeah, no. Terrible analogy I admit but you get the message.

>Comfort
Need to take it off every hour or a couple due to ear pain and slight fatigue. Getting really annoying the past couple of months.

I really want to like the T2. I did everything I could, EQ, bass vent mod, changing tips. At the end, I just can't.

>No Name Store

o b s c u r e

Rate my eq

Attached: image.jpg (1125x711, 214K)

FA1 is trash, as any single BA iem, sorry user gotta have to disagree

Hey, Jow Forums
Any opinions on Sennheiser's 2.00g and 3.00 in-ear buds?
I can't decide between the two. Could someone weigh in?

Sennheiser has absolutely abhorrent build quality, even if the sound was decent I'd avoid it.

This, wireless stuff on the market are a total ripoff

Ow, sad to hear that. I had my focus only on those.
I'm with a budget of around 70 USD, can you recommend something?
I wear only wired, in-ear.
My past ones are 5 dollar Huaweis.

Fiio Fh1

> no name store
But I'm a namefag and that's the store I ordered from and it arrived super quick via E packet. The BT cable doesn't have a brand. I don't even know what chip it uses. I have nothing to go on. It's cheap loud high fidelity and does not hiss.

It's a premium ZIshan user Rec

> 6 band EQ
Absolutely pathetic. Here is what I use on my QT2. It takes the peaks off the frequency plot and fucking delivers.

What type of music do you listen to ?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 2.86M)

>Fiio Fh1
There are many reviews of those. They look better than average. I read they have 2 drivers.

But I can't seem to find the driver count on the Sennheiser 2.00g's to compare. They tag it as "CLosed". Shame.

The fh1 look way better than the SH 2.00g 3.00s in terms of build quality as the above user mentioned, but there is quite a price difference.

Between going blind with SH 3.00s and the Fiio Fh1's, I would totally go with Fiio on this one.

Got tin t2 yesterday and trn v80 today. First impressions are better for v80 overall. Tin t2 has a bit ncier soundstage and rixhness to sound, but trn v80 has nice treble and bass, definitely fun and tad bit comfortable than tin t2

Attached: IMG-20190222-WA0008-01.jpg (1656x2574, 867K)

Hey there, Zishan user. Will the spinfit cp100 be okay for the tin t2 or should I go with a cp155?

>just the sweat eats the cabling so bad.
>eats through cables
the fuck is wrong with you

Sorry zishan, not everyone is rich like you to own a dap, also what is wrong with a 6 band eq

Yeah the Pro was my bad. I thought people were exaggerating the treble response, especially since several people seem to like them, but nope.
The E4000 uses MMCX cables, btw.

cp145
100 too small and 155 may fall off, 145 will stay on tight

ER3-- is 95% the same.

I need a rec for a bluetooth cable. I'm using a pair of KZ ED16, so 2pin 0.75mm connector.
I hate the memory wire thing some cables have where the wire goes around the ear and would rather buy a cable without and not have to strip it if possible.
Most important thing for me is cable being light and flexible, it will be used during biking and other sports. Of course audo quality needs to be decent.
Any ideas?

Based

I can get any of the lower end KZs (TRN v20 too) for £15-25 next day, any recommendations for the best for EDM & chatting shit?

KZ ZSN

REEEEEEEE FUCK SHIPPING AND FUCK CHINA

Foam tips recommendations? Currently using stock ones on my TRN V80s

Attached: 1516371429871.gif (458x438, 103K)

What's so special about these that they cost 200-300 dollars? What do they have over lets say the revonexts, or the tin audios that are less than 100? I feel like a lot of these iems that cost a shitload of money (hundreds even over a thousand dollars) are just overpriced snakeoil.

>tfw my vsonic GR07 got stolen along my phone
Fucking kill my boys

Thoughts ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-194900_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1080x1419, 332K)

The components of the DM6 alone cost 130$ at the bare minimum. Revonext is just shit and the tin audio T2 uses only dynamics which is cheap.
>Inb4 muh metal housings
Good quality UV resin is more expensive per gram than aluminum and zinc alloys.

I know apple is not favoured here. But I’m curious—are the regular Apple EarPods, not AirPods, any good? I’ve never used them, but everyone who listens to music in public all day long uses them. Is that becuase they’re good, or becuase they’re cheap, or they don’t know any better?

it's because they sound good enough and come with their phone
t. i use earpods when i don't want to feel an IEM

fiio FH5 mini review
>Build
These things feel incredible in my tiny ears with minimal inital discomfort. Metal shell hurts like hell to wear outside in the frozen tundra.
>Sound
Clarity with impactful bass. Feels very neutral
>Other notes
Stock cable cant be worn properly (Behind the neck with neck slider)
Included tips are trash

I got my first iems recently and what the fuck my ear canal is wider now??

Ear raped

What do you guys think of the kz zs3e? I bought one for 6 bucks for shits and giggles. It looks nice and sounds good for its price, no sibilance which is good for a kz and nice bass. Anyone out there that owns the regular zs3 and the zs3e?

>buy BGVP SGZ DN1s
>have them for a few months
>works great
>start taking them to the gym
>front cover falls off
>glue it back in place
>main housing develops several stress cracks
>glue it back together
>yet another stress crack appears on the other side, and this time a tiny sliver of plastic falls off leaving an open hole into the main housing
>glue it back together and slowly build up glue to cover the hole
Time to replace these things. They sound decent, but goddamn the build quality on mine was bad, doomed to fail.
Bass, mids, and highs sound pretty good to me, over all love them. I really like the size and fit of them too. The over the ear cord style works for me when I'm doing cardio.

What can I get similar enough to this but with more sturdy construction? A slightly less sticky/clingy cable would be great too.

Attached: CHINKEDdotcom.jpg (3648x2736, 738K)

>my T2 are bluetooth now
how?

Same. Mine used to be really small but now I can stick my entire finger in. You can just keep moving up sizes but eventually you will have a canal prolapses if you do it like that. I like the ones that go over you ear it helps them stay in

Not an audiophile by any means, but my current headphones are on their last legs and I want to expand my horizons, using a rockbox'd sansa clip zip if it matters at all.
>Your Budget
up to 100$ ideally, but if something is very highly regarded I'd consider going over it
>Your Location
Europe
>Wired/wireless
Probably wired, I've heard wireless isn't quite there yet and wired would probably be cheaper.
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
I think it's called in ear? the kind that has the silicone bit go into your ear
>Sound signature
Looking briefly through the internet I think I'd prefer warm.
I'm not a basshead but I like Jazzy sort of music, I don't want the bass to go UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ in my skull but it is very important for me to be able to hear the bass (the instrument, that is) distinctly and clearly so it isn't drowned out by everything else, assuming of course the recording is decent.
I also listen to other genres but if I had to choose a sound signature it would probably lean there.
>Past IEMs
There's a relatively nice brand of earbuds I use right now but they're unmistakably cheap, with the bass artificially boosted, no 'past IEMs' to speak of.

I looked into the tin t2 (and the pro and the upcoming 3) because they seem to be popular cheap ones and I heard the bass is lacking so I'm not too sure about it, I can't tell if by lacking 'bass' they mean bass like having a subwoofer in your ear or bass like hearing the instrument clearly, the latter is definitely more important for me than the former.

pic unrelated

Attached: 1363943610871.gif (200x200, 613K)

I just got tin t2s and the bass was too strong for me. I don't listen to the kind of music that is strong on bass and I hated it, but an EQ got it sorted. t2s are great if you like bass.

final audio E3000 fits your criteria for $55 except they don't have a removable cable (there's an user in this thread that has the E4000 and likes them a lot but they are slightly more v-shaped and $150, but they do have a removable cable and won't leak as much sound.)
what in the fuck are you on about.
did you perhaps slide whatever tips you're using over the vent hole? that's the only way i could see anyone thinking the T2 has a large amount of bass, let alone "too much" (it does become muddy with that mod, too.)

I don't tolerate bass, so it's not hard for it to be too much for me.

Looks ugly as sin if I'm honest, but I'll definitely consider them.
Do they have a problem with leaking sound?

I ended up going for the "nicehck" N3 and it's actually very good. I'm hesitant to say just how good because I think just the fact that IEMs are IEMs makes them kind of shitty. The actual tonality is awesome and I'd say it actually sounds technically capable but coming from my EQ'd Edition X it just sounds TINY.

Attached: 1acde5460e9074ab52cb2dcf522a40ba.png (878x1019, 416K)

Is there any cable that could turn my Yinyoo Pro into wireless?
I know KZ had something like that.

dude read more lurk more

Hello Zishan, sorry for the late respond.
I listen to (in this order) hip-hop (rap), metal (punk, death), some rock, psychobilly, synth, jpop, county.
Pretty much every flavor.

Just got my Shanling M0. Impressed by the lack of noise floor even on the incredibly sensitive DM6. Disappointed by the lack of an actual graphic EQ.

Attached: 7E61818F-4F91-41A9-8BDE-B3A05BDA2720.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

MUH NIGGA

thats a primo combo. your lucky the DM6 is so good you probably dont need an EQ. but i must say im pretty impressed with just some very minor tweaks on the 10band of my Zishan can do.

i have a love / hate relationship with EQ its a hall of perceptual mirrors that can fuck your mind up. My advice is dont touch it unless you have the freqency plot of the headphone from a reputable source in front of you.

Here is my Revonext QT2 plot with the areas i targeted

Attached: zishans eq method.png (673x421, 20K)

Here is the Equaliser Programming. NOTE: how lucky i am that the specific frequency bands correspond to bumps and dips on the graph. This does not happen often. I am fortunate. I also assume that the graduation steps are 6db on the y axis.

Attached: IMG_7389.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

I'm about buy the RHA MA350 what am I in for?

You're dirty lol
Discovered this today browsing Ali.

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-062050.png (1080x2280, 396K)

[picture related]

Attached: iv1je26b8luy.jpg (540x500, 26K)

Ayyy, now let's talk about that noise floor, because I definitely hear it but only in the right channel, left channel Has no noise.

Attached: IMG_20181226_162722.jpg (2976x3968, 3.27M)

Have you tried swapping that cable ? i bet its the cable.

The EQ was inteded to add a tab bit of aub bass to my Blessings. I really wish they would have followed the IE target with these. The Crescents have such good bass.

Forgot my picture

Attached: 7B079132-17D3-4C77-BABB-825AC3CEF0A9.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

>cover just broke off again

What can I get to replace these?

This user is an example of following and knowing what he likes.
Don't get memed just because something is popular anons, especially in the audio world. And before buying T2s, know if you really want a neutral boring IEM.

So if I'm right, you're increasing sub-bass, slightly controlling mid-bass, lowring ladies-mids? What did you do though at the 10k area though?
Is the QT2 really that good zishan user? I kinda want to try them now, but I'm eh to own another v-shape iem.

>Impressed by the lack of noise
>I definitely hear it but only in the right channel, left channel Has no noise.
Are you sure that the DAC is on when there's no sound playing? Because that eliminate the noise floor when obviously there's no sound playing.

I have a few tracks with quiet/silent sections that were pure HSSSSSS on my Benjie and are dead quiet on the Shanling.

just ordered a pair of yinyoo pros because i want a beater pair and for some reason i really like the checkerboard design.
plus i don’t have any “fitted” iems yet (the ones that share the general shape and are less like normal earbuds or etys/dildos) and have been wanting to try them out, so for $18 and prime shipping, why the hell not eh

get the sony mdr-ex800st. they have insane soundstage

- increased the subbass on a sub-bass headphone @ 20hz hnnnng
- tamed the mid-bass bleed @170hz
- cropped the sibilant peaks @3khz and @12khz
- filled in that tiny gap @16khz

i fucking love them man they drive so incredibly hard

that would most likely be quantitization noise from some dodgy dithering going on deep inside the benjie...

yinyoo pro are ok for the money and you are correct their styling is tasteful they are also known as the BGVP SDG DN1 the cable is sensitive to sweat and beater headphones should be metal man mine cracked around MMCX connector after 6 months of abuse

for me the Tin T2 is "the" beater iem

Attached: z2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)