*middle click dies after 3 months*

>*middle click dies after 3 months*

Its the only meme in Jow Forums that i fell and it end up with a buyers remorse.
Even a cheapo 5 usd mouse even lasted me 10 years

Attached: logitech-g502_new2-100692915-large.jpg (700x468, 38K)

Mine did the same but after another month it came back to life and hasn't failed since.

Just rma it

I've had mine for at least 2 years now and all the buttons work fine for me senpai

Should've bought a G400, kiddo.

bought mine used. the left key makes spring noise when released. else fine

Sounds like a QC issue. The mouse is definitely not a meme, the only improvement I can see would be a detachable cable and wireless mode.

Mines nearly 4 years old and still works great. Had to replace the scroll wheel twice though as it rusts.

shit mouse

Why

logitech rma is one of the best as far as k know. had a g500 with scrollwheel issues, sent it for rma and got a replacement with hardly any fuss.

2 years and no problems except the surface finish of the scroll wheel deteriorating.

Why didn't you get a G Pro instead?

My g9x is still running.
Recently replaced the cord and footpads.

my 602's middle click died so i mapped one of the side buttons to middle click
i've been middle clicking with my thumb for so long i can't do it the normal way anymore

Maybe you shouldn't throw tantrum bashing your things over a game. Grow up, Timmy!

It didn't die, the button got dirty and it doesn't register correctly. Open it up and clean it. I have a G402, 3 years of use almost, and it has the same issue.

Mine just werks after around 3 years, my only gripe is the stupid braiding on top of the rubber cable. had to cut it all off.

602 with new hardware when ?

Regular cleaning is too cumbersome for you?

disregard that, I suck cocks.

>current year
>still buying obnoxious looking gamer trash
>heavy as fuck too

If your mouse isn't in RJNs top 20 its not worth paying attention to

Attached: top20.png (1420x1381, 173K)

My Logitech MX518 is old enough to go to middle school mate

Zoomer as fuck