Why libreoffice sucks so much?

>Little to no compatibility with more sophisticated MS office formats
>Graphical artifacts in word documents
>Horrendous UI

Attached: libre-office4.png (640x360, 159K)

>Horrendous UI
Objectively better than Microshaft's (((ribbon UI)))

OP IS A FAGGOT

Emacs is the best office suite.

you miss some font or blame MS's proprietary shitware

>>Little to no compatibility with more sophisticated MS office formats
Don't know about Macros, but other shit just works fine
Also, tell your retard friends to save in odt.

There is a difference between 'office' and `office`

OP is a newfag who uses Discord and sucks dick, prob that tranny faggot who wear long socks in the /bst/ thread.

odt and open XML both work fine

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1521753391026.png (1440x900, 122K)

>Hurrdurr Discord bad duhhhh

In my experience (and many others at the company) LibreOffice is much better for data processing in engineering uses.
Simply because it uses the old (pre ribbon) Excel user interface and didn't cut off important features for large data processing, smoothing, MVR and the likes just because the majority uses its software for basic office drone duty.
My friend had to diddle with a single 9000 row data file for an entire day to be able to do the necessary calculations and graphs while I did 2 in an hour. Just because MS decided that data reduction is not needed so he had to do manually what I had as a simple function in the Data menu.

Plus instead of the shitty VBA shit Libre uses python which has the entire mathematical library so you can do deep math, statistics and such which you would struggle in Excel. MS is not simply BTFO, MS BTFO itself, right in the balls.

>arguing about software usability with the word processor module
Why are non-STEM peasants this stupid?

>peasants

Attached: 1547496225414.jpg (800x600, 79K)

>Little to no compatibility with more sophisticated MS office formats
it's almost like those are proprietary formats you ignorant normalfag retard
this board is infested with fucking morons holy shit

well, that is not new

>He likes the botnet cock
the absolute state of zoomer faggots.

>Why libreoffice sucks so much?
Denial of reality, overstated quality and features and stability. This thread has many examples, testimonials where its obvious they have never used either products. Which makes me wonder are you
a) complaining because you were temporarily fooled by freetard lies
b) trolling on easy mode
c) posting bait for other freetards can practice / work themselves up; so you all can have a group masturbatory jerk over it
d) collecting data

I do like LibreOffice Writer better than Word just because making bulleted lists and headings is quicker with the hotkeys. I'm sure there's a way to make hotkeys in Word but I haven't bothered.
Every other component of LibreOffice is a steaming pile of shit though. So is Writer if you take it too far. If you use the new table theme function there's a very good chance your tables will be destroyed after a while.
Writer is literally good for nothing more than black on white text, images, and VERY basic tables.
This just so happens to be good enough for my note taking.

t. arts scrub who never had to deal with thousands of entries per table

whoa. what? is this true?