As an ex-Apple fan this really makes me happy

as an ex-Apple fan this really makes me happy.

I hope the upper management crashes and burns so that we get older Apple back.

Attached: oh no no no.png (661x588, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/this-is-the-rape-joke-thats-rocking-apple-1786630339
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apple was never good

It's been 5 minutes already.
Where's Satania?

I'm glad they made the 6s plus right, will hold on to it for a long time. Not gonna pay $1100 for a fucking phone.

We all know that ain't true

>make apple great again
Fuck it, let Apple die completely. Then instead of a macbook with a literally pain-inducing keyboard and macOS with garbage package management, I can finally request a laptop with Linux.
>sorry Bob, it's just my work productivity really increases in a POSIX environment since that's what work with the most. Apple? Well they're not around anymore, so I took the liberty of looking for a Dell XPS.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1532591017827.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

Based and androidpilled

Old apple was as gay as current apple.

FInally

As an ex Apple employee this makes me happy too.

If not larp, what was your job?

I was a software engineer for 6 years on macOS and iOS frameworks.

how many genders have you changed the last 24 hours?

None. Two of my teammates transitioned in the last year I was there. I could tell a few others were about to. It’s full of literally insane people.

Can you share some stories about why Apple became so shit? Was it the pajeets? Brain drain? Mismanagement? Politics?

Are ipads the only good thing coming out of apple now?

Desire to know more increasing

Probably a collage of different things. The politics is what drove me to quit though.

We had to sit in meetings and listen to how we’re not hiring enough black women and whatever and we have too many white men, the usual bs. It just kept escalating every month and in the end it seemed far more important to the company than any of the products we were making.

On the quality side, after Craig took over software it became all about intensifying the release schedules and delivering shit on time every year. It didn’t matter if it was shit, it was going out on the day we said it would.

At one point we were basically doing two simultaneous major versions of iOS in parallel with engineering divided between the two. We spent maybe 6 months like that before realizing that neither version would make its release date so we had to abandon one and move all the people onto finishing the other. Retarded shit like that.

Mac Pro 1,1 to 5,1 were perfect under Linux even today
1,1 (2,1) owner. Plan to upgrade to 64Gb RAM and dual Xeon X5365

>perfect under Linux
So are other hardware.

Well uh, sometimes your manager will call you into his office to inform you that so-and-so would like to be known my $female_name from now on, and that >she is coming into work as a woman starting next week. The company expects everyone to give >her their full support etc.

thanks.
had some great times and fond memories with Apple. sucks that it'll never again be what it used to.

Yeah me too bro. I'm sorry :(

when a tranny started at work i looked them dead in the eye and made comments about ignoring reality and living a fantasy and they just quit after a while

they want you to quiver in fear over using the wrong name because retards and communists told them putting lipstick on and stuffing an orange into their shirt gives them power over other people

i guess if you're dumb enough to work for a company that will fire you over communist politics then you get what you deserve

They wouldn't fire you over communist politics. You would get ostracized and bullied endlessly though.

This actually reminds me of a curious incident where some tranny sysadmin got ultra butthurt after someone quoted that bed intruder song on internal IRC.

It was just some guy memeing in chat, saying "hide yo kids, hide yo server" or whatever, something dumb like that. Ofc the tranny interpreted this as rape jokes and/or threats of sexual assault.

The girlyman tried going to HR to get the guy fired, and when that didn't work he instead went to the press and handed out internal IRC logs to various newspapers so they would report on the awful misogynist harrasment etc.

Now I've been to enough globalsec meetings at Apple to know that you don't share any internal anything with the press and expect your badge to open the front door the next day. And sure enough, a few days later, the tranny was gone from the HR directory app. I thought that was the end of it.

6 months later he comes back though, talking about how it was so afraid to come into work and "I can't believe my harrasser was allowed to keep his job" etc. It turned out Apple had just sent the tranny home for half a year with pay to "recover"

Jesus christ

Attached: 1516402252471.jpg (449x440, 18K)

Did Steve dying ruin the company?

based

That person sounds like a huge liability.

Yes it did. Tim is just another political bay area faggot with no imagination. Eddy is hopelessly out of touch. Craig is very smart but doesn't know how to stop retards from doing damage. Jony cares more about groundskeeping and interior decorating than tech products.

The operation worked as long as Steve was keeping these people in check and micromanaging below them when needed.

Trannies hold the anti-discrimination lawsuit sword of damocles above companies heads.
They can't do much to avoid hiring or keeping them on if they transition, unless that manager is actively enabling them.

Indeed.

Found some coverage on Gizmodo:
gizmodo.com/this-is-the-rape-joke-thats-rocking-apple-1786630339

>"Danielle"
In reality he went by some stripper name

Nowadays there are stories about Fortune 500 executives who admit (not officially, of course) that they're afraid of hiring women. I expect trannies are going to have it just like that, 3-5 years from now. Especially since it's easier to justify not hiring them.

As I understand from reading your story, it's a problem when they transition after being hired, kinda like women going on extended maternity leaves. However since being tranny has been "trendy" for a few years now, I'd imagine most of them are going to transition before joining the company, and thus have their resumes discretely turned away.

Then again this is big tech we're talking about, the epicenter of degeneracy acceptance, and HR in many companies is completely compromised.

>story doesn't mention the person being a tranny

I understand wanting to be discrete about their identity (even though "she" went to the press out of "her" own accord) but that's just ridiculous

>had a month off due to PTSD triggers
>Because someone else had a song in their head.
Why are anyone hiring such a person?
Nevermind the retarded politics and bullying he does to his co-workers, someone who can't roll their eyes and get work done shouldn't be hired anywhere.

Apple has quite low standards if the candidate is female, brown or trans.

Good

Attached: 1525616421214.jpg (444x617, 64K)