Daily reminder that brave is a botnet meme browser, chromium is controlled by (((google)))...

daily reminder that brave is a botnet meme browser, chromium is controlled by (((google))), derivatives like pale meme and ungoogled-chrome are counter productive solutions to the browser question

you must use firefox and configure it yourself to achieve an optimal experience

Attached: ff.png (1400x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tile-tabs-we/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. nu-mozilla sjw tranny
opinion discarded

FUCK AMERICAN SOFTWARES ALWAYS BLOATED, GOODLUCK TO YOUR GOVERNMENT AS BOTNETS, FAGZ

hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/

Attached: icecat.png (650x650, 177K)

>configure it yourself to achieve an optimal experience
post your mozconfig then faggot

Retards, just use icecat...

When I use icecat I literally can only see text on every site despite whitelisting.

You don't deserve freedom if you can't figure out what causes that and how to disable it. Just use google chrome

I'm so fucking angry that the extension I liked went from pic related, to this garbage caca nonsense
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tile-tabs-we/

Why did they lie when they said
>devs can just port their addons to web extensions and we'll provide an equal experience for them at the api level
It's been years and you haven't done anything good in this regard Mozilla. You ruin everything you touch today.

Attached: tile-tabs_5.jpg (1920x1040, 257K)

Why should I care about tranny's? You people give them to much attention.

Absolute brainlet can't even figure out browser settings

Nothing new on Jow Forums today

install brave

I configured firefox using pacman -Rs firefox some time ago and live is better now.

Wake me up when Mozilla finally removes all those shitty XUL components.

They removed them on the new about config page and it's slower consumes more ram and has less features.

xul was created to be fast and efficient they want to replace it with html css and js cause that way they can use frameworks and hire people with only basic knowledge.

>browser for freedom
>you have no freedom to install extensions they do not want you to use

Firefux is utter trash and this is a bad shill thread.

i use opera. i rather be in a chink botnet than support these degenerate SJW subhumans.

Attached: 1546880579075.png (1352x1448, 182K)

I use Vivaldi + Win7 + Dubupics for maximum productivity
everything is better than trannyfox

Attached: desktop_dubu_feb2019.jpg (1920x1080, 731K)

Doesn't really matter if you compile FF yourself.

what version of vivaldi are you using?
since one of the recent updates my youtube css has been fucked

I'm getting "an error occurred" on almost every video I open
At first I thought it was Youtube's bullshit once again (because I was listening to music not from the official "Topic" stuff), but now it happened with a random video

Anything is better than fireshit. Even IE

I completely agree with you OP, but Ungoogled Chromium with uBlock Origin, uMatrix, ScriptSafe, and cookies/javascript blocked by default is miles and above a far more pleasant experience...
It's so much faster it's ridiculous, I don't know if I can go back.

>Not using Tor Browser with or without actually using the Tor proxy

People don't actually use anything else... do they?