Vape general

Just bought a vape on a whim, haven’t smoked in years but saw this one on offer and figured I’d try it out. Really enjoying it so far. What are you guys rocking, and any good tips on liquids?

Attached: EAA67906-6C29-42FA-84F5-129F3E0C4B7F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/U5MELRG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>robo-dick
>strawberry e-liquid
>iPhone-sama
There are no words for how I feel right now.

People who don't vape are usually toxic, I hope that this thread thrives but it'll die soon.

Are you in a subaru?

>any good tips on liquids?
flush it and don't look back. nicotine addiction is a royal bitch when you really 'get into' it. the only difference between vaping and smoking is that the former probably won't kill you when you're older.

What about vaping thc

Nicotine is great though. Excellent nootropic.

>iPhone-sama

Attached: 61EDBCEC-26D9-440A-B46A-5204CC0292D0.png (542x520, 97K)

No it’s a Mazda

Vaping is only acceptable as an alternative to get off of cigarettes. I sincerely hope nobody is stupid enough to start vaping and willingly become addicted to nicotine "just because."

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 106K)

pretty awesome. don't buy pre filled cartridges unless you're in a legal state and know what you're buying because most black market cart "brands" (which are usually generic packaging from china filled with god knows what by god knows who) test positive for heavy metals and fungicides and all kinds of shit you don't want to smoke and are usually massively overpriced milligram for milligram of thc, instead make some thc e juice yourself from concentrates or buy a dry herb vape if you don't have access to distillate/shatter.

It's okay, but a real joint is what I normally prefer. Otherwise its a discreet way to get off your head when you're out in public.

DUDE WEED

What’s wrong with nicotine addiction?

kek

Can someone redpill me about nicotine? I've been considering quitting vaping for awhile after hearing stories about dreams becoming more vivid and overall QoL improving once friend quit.

I never really thought it made that big of an overall difference other than the expense and head rush you get from taking near od levels of hits from nic salts and stuff

"Alexa, what are the drawbacks of nicotine addiction"

Gon take the bait and reply, but nicotine is still a psychoactive and I really don't see a problem enjoying it using a safer way. I think about nicotine the same way as caffeine.

Use vegetable glycerine with no flavorings or propelling glycol. You might think it's lame or something but you will spend basically no money because you don't burn through coils anymore (as the flavorings are what leaves residue) and unflavored vg juice is like $10 a liter
Because this is why. Smoking is terrible. Nicotine addiction is on par with caffeine. It's a real bitch but what you gonna do

Gave up nicotine 6 months ago and there’s literally no improvement. Thinking about going back to the lozenges it’s just they’re expensive.

It's literally a stimulant like coffee. Relaxes you up and increases your hearthrate just like a cup of coffee does.

Nicotine is not harmful by itself. The delivery methods like cigarettes are fucking harmful and we're not too sure what the deal with vaping is yet. Most studies done so far at least agree that it's less harmful than vaping but who knows in the long term. Vaping broke into the mainstream like 3 or 4 years ago so it's relatively new.

They’re very similar structurally.

By itself without the other shit in tobacco it's pharmacokinetics are very similar to caffeine. They are very similar drugs

Theobromine > caffeine though. Coffee master race

I mean yeah, I could just google it, the problem, though, is that you're going to get hugely biased or overly emphatic results. I just wanted to know if anyone could report something similar ie. if it really made any difference, like The only benefit I can figure so far is that i'll be saving $40 every two months.

Good luck with your various cancers!

>safer than tobacco

Suuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeeee

I've always wondered if you get a nasty coating of glycerin and PG on your lungs over time, or if it gets absorbed into your body relatively quickly.

I know that's the one caveat of vaping inside, that it will eventually cover everything in a nasty sorta film, but it's very easy to clean off.

>Pharmacological treatment of nicotine addiction remains an active area of research. [...] E-cigarette, a sophisticated nicotine delivery device, delivers nicotine in a vapor form and it closely mimics the act of smoking. [...]

>Nicotine is well known to have serious systemic side effects in addition to being highly addictive. It adversely affects the heart, reproductive system, lung, kidney etc. Many studies have consistently demonstrated its carcinogenic potential. [Table 1] The only other known use of nicotine has been as an insecticide since 17th century.[4] After World War II, its use has declined owing to the availability of cheaper, more potent pesticides that are less harmful to mammals. The environment Protection Agency of United States has banned use of nicotine as a pesticide from 1st January 2014.[4] India, one of the largest producer and exporter of nicotine sulphate, has progressively banned its use as agricultural pesticide.[5] We undertook this review to evaluate the systemic adverse effects of nicotine. (Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol. 2015 Jan-Mar; 36(1): 24–31.)

Nicotine is researched although in lackluster ways and I believe the contemporary conclusion to be that nicotine (from smokeless products) is still bad for your health. For me, having used oral tobacco products for long periods I think that the rush not worth it over long term as tolerance increases and gum health deteriorates.

Well, it's definitely safer due to the lack of toxic byproducts. Now if vaporizing PG and VG with a small amount of nicotine will have negative long term side effects similar to that of smoking, we don't know yet. I guess it would depend on whether or not nicotine is inherently toxic, or if one of the other liquids has long term toxicity either.

I should probably just quit, I think. The rush is hardly worth the money I spend.

Ignore the faggots, get a box mod like the drag 2(optional) and get a good liquid like mr.marangue

Quit if you want, there is only one catch: The longer you go the more you'll want to quit and the harder it gets, this applies to everyone.

It comes off with water, human lungs deal with even harsher things just well. Interesting thought

>iPhone-sama
Weebs were a mistake...

Recently got a iStick Pico 25 mod with a samsung 18650 with 3000a, is there any better battery for this mod?

>haven’t smoked in years
>Just bought a vape on a whim
Fucking idiot

tip for anyone who vapes: sell the vape on ebay, spend your money on your life instead of liquid

dyi-ing juice and selling some to friends or friends of friends makes it so that the juice you use is basically free, same with coils.

How/....... can a basedboy be a douchebag at the same-time

Onions-Boy the fuck is wrong with this nip converting it to Basedboy.

>haven't smoked in years
>bought a vape

But why

op is faggot

Asmodus Minikin 2
vandy vape pyro v2
2016 wrx btw

Attached: IMG_20190222_170044.jpg (4608x3456, 2.77M)

I did the same since i really enjoyed the benefis of quitting but i missed the smoking breaks.

Quitting after 6 months is easy, but 5 years is pretty hard. I do nicotine gum, about 4-5 pieces a day of the 4mg variety. It's 25 cents a pop if you buy them from walmart here. I've quit 3 or 4 times now and the first time was from smoking after 5 years. I have schizophrenia though and nicotine offers some slight benefits with memory and allows me to self medicate. I'm never going back to smoking though that was horrible, half a pack a day of roll your own builds up a lot of shit in your lungs.

Do you at least vape without nicotine?

I just bought a vape for the first time and I keep getting dry hits. As far as I understood all I had to do was fill the "bottle" and let it sit for a bit to make the cotton wet. Am I doing something wrong? If it matters I have a SMOK MAG Grip.

the peak vaping is Ammit MTL RDA with 25mg salt nicotine fluids on TC
>hits like a truck
>you exhale so little vapor you dont annoy anyone
>Fluid lasts a long time
>The dripper capacity is enough for a long time
>Can take a puff in public and nobody even cares
>You roon idnt covered in dense fog
>your things arent all covered in PG
>battery lasts days

Asmodus mods are really good for TC, tried other ones - they just dont work with such a small coil.
Used Minikin 2 happily untill i dropped it too many times, replaced with some other asmodus.

Attached: IMG_20190223_010444~2.jpg (1624x3181, 529K)

>bought a vape on a whim
>bought a vape
>on a whim

Attached: 1508742995003.png (620x581, 16K)

the atomizer up top is what matters. After you fill, take some pulls with out hitting the button and let it sit and soak. The coil might not be installed right either. Pics?

No.
I vape 25 mg pretty hard.

The nicotine itself is the least harmful component of smoking. The tar and shit in the smoke really make you feel shitty, not the nicotine

Once you burnt the cotton its gonna taste like shit, so replace the coil, let it soak well and then vape it.

As I said I am brand new at the stuff, but I think this is what you want.

Attached: 20190222_232115.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

get ito RTA/RDA these premade coils really suck and stink

make sure the cotton is properly soaked. If you burned it once there's a good chance you ruined the coil for good.

Also make sure your PG/VG ratio in the liquid isn't too VG heavy as it's a fairly thick liquid that can cause issues when feeding to the coil. PG is very thin in comparison.

So I should just change my coil right now? I am using a 70% VG 30% PG liquid.

imgur.com/a/U5MELRG
My current setup
r8
h8

Attached: 3l67384clur11.jpg (642x880, 135K)

>imgur link on an imageboard

i'm a grill, i need my tech to also double-act as a fashion accessory so stacies "get it"
the file size's too big, onii-chan

this Eleaf Invoke with some big tank vaporizer I bought years ago

clouds bruh

Attached: x.jpg (500x500, 198K)

Also make sure you don't fire it too long or too high. Pocket hits can't ruin a screw in coil, get a RDTA, RTA, Or RDA.

mtf?

yes

>Eleaf
enjoy your inevitable housefire

more expensive to make your own and it's really sketchy buying it from the black market if its not legal in your area.

but if you got that good stuff then it's legit. gets you high, less harsh on throat than smoke, and the smell goes away a lot quicker than burning a joint/blunt.

RDA + Squonk is best boi

the only downside of nicotine is the withdrawal symptoms, but the same thing can be applied to anything you're addicted to like fapping, video games, or using the internet.

there's really no health consequence if you're getting pure nicotine. the health issues come from tobacco smoke which has a bunch of cancer and shit you don't want sticking to your lungs.

What’s wrong with sucking corporate dicks?

>the health issues come from tobacco smoke which has a bunch of cancer and shit you don't want sticking to your lungs.

The shit they put in vape juice to enhance nicotine delivery is bad for your health too.

Looks interesting. Can you turn off the screen while vaping on this? Can you show how does it hold the batteries inside? Mine has a bad design that bend the + when I drop it.

Vaping nicotine isn't addictive you fucking retarded soccer mom.

it's a valid concern.. TCR doesn't work right after you swap new batteries in without turning it on, burnt a few cottons in the past few months

>without turning it on
*off

Dead rabbit on a drag, haven't touched a ciggy in about a year and it costs almost nothing. I'm down to 3mg juice and I honestly enjoy tinkering with making different types of coil and shit.

Feels good man.

Ok, so I just changed the coil and put a bit of liquid onto the cotton parts and let it sink in. should my next steps be
1. Fill it up
2. do massive puffs without clicking the button
3. wait (for how long?)

fill up your tank and screw it on, there's no need to wait really

take a few slower puffs to see if it responds (too much/not enough cotton might cause it to do things) then go blazing

>The shit they put in vape juice to enhance nicotine delivery is bad for your health too.
We don't know that yet. There has been no proven scientific study. But I can tell you right now that vapor safer for your lungs than smoke. Not saying that vape juice is good for you but it does less harm.

I will continue buying carts off of the dark web and there's nothing anybody can do about it

Would you vape if there was no attention-grabbing plume of smoke?
My theory is that the plume is like the report of a firearm; the real reason why people do it.

Start doing your own liquids from bases, concentrate and nicotine. You'll save a ton. If you're in Europe, do NOT buy nicshots, buy concentrate nicotine from ebay.

>vape
I've had Volcano vaporizer since like.. 2012 or so

Its great

Attached: 0000010660.jpg (400x501, 162K)

Pod systems that use nic salts produce way less vapor than the MAD CLOUDZ BRO shit you get with all sub-ohm tanks and rebuildables. The Jull for example is a very discreet device.
The big mistake happened when companies started designing shit to puff giant ass clouds and chug through e-juice like it was water. I'd kill for a nice rebuildable tank system to vape nic salts instead of doing e-juice.

i think you're lost, /lgbt/ is right around the corner.

> Smok
You done fucked up boy.
Just toss that shitty money grubbing tank away and get a rebuildable. Something nice and simple like the Wasp Nano or the Ammit 25 to get you started.
After that throw that shitty mod away and get something from a good brand like Vaporesso, Voopoo or Geekvape

get a vape with ai

Attached: EEEoA8oLaAxtL9zGNdxnTbnKytUb6u8CM6aSKRjJQEisGVhqcbW8Ex67Gp3Jm3hxnmL3cp1zt2mEEvTacBChWwcySDwHETJCTsZR (1200x1008, 103K)

At this point mods and tanks are as good as they can be so they gotta come up with gimmicks to keep selling you shit.
Basically every mod you can buy right now fires in like 0.0001 seconds or some dumb shit like that and has all the protections in place to ensure it won't explode in your hands and even let you safely charge batteries inside which is realistically all you want from a mod.
There's mods with touch screens and bluetooth speakers out there.
Tanks and RDAs are pretty much in the same spot where you have gimmicks like "3d airflow" or angled funky shit that supposedly gives you better flavor and biggest cloudz.
It kinda sucks desu senpai

My old one suffered same exact issue with dropping, had to disassemble and bend it back in shape.
The new one has a plastic guard ring to protect from that.

It holds one bigger battery inside. And has an adapter for the smaller ones.

Dunno about the screen, it has a colored touchscreen and even different themes for it, it has so many settings i never bothered going through all of them.

Attached: IMG_20190223_025302~2.jpg (1271x3655, 543K)

feel you on that. I've only replaced my mod and tank twice in the past 5 years. It seems also they try to gimmick the cpu of the regulated vapes. I would go back to mechanical, but i don't want to risk blowing up my face. I always recommend to noobies to get a rebuildable rdta or rta, and a mod that does 100w or more. As long as it stops from smoking cigs, its all good senpai.

Apparently some kids shared a vape jule(or whatever the fuck it's called)and they all got herpes

This is why you don't vape in front of jamal and tyrone.

I'm aware of that; I vape 3mg nicotine.

It puts you at risk of getting addicted to smoking again.

kek mouth fedora

shit tier bait

I got a golden G-Priv 2 Luxe and I vape with the mesh Prince tanks at 55-60w

On the side I vape THC cartridges too. Super convenient. Much better than using a pipe lol

yeet

heres what I got at my desk. Some juices im into and my 5 smok tanks. In the other room I have at least 60+ bottles of other shit and countless coils

Attached: IMG_20190222_170001.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

if that didnt try to look like ~aLiEn TeChNoLoGy~ then Id probably buy it. fucking vapes got it worse than laptops when it comes to edgy design

make sure to prime the coil. cover the metal bits with some juice just to make sure its 100% saturated. rinse off the mess and you can vape it in about a minute. dont wait 30 minutes like some people say, its fine after like 30 seconds if you prime it right

Thats good, but I would recommend the full size prince tank. the mini tanks are fake and gay

heres a fun one for ya. replace 'nicotine' with 'caffeine' and voila, the argument holds the EXACT same, yet nobody gives a shit about caffeine for some reason