5G IS SAFE GUYS, IT'S JUST HEA-

>5G IS SAFE GUYS, IT'S JUST HEA-

In 2015, three renowned scientists cooperated to publish a paper which explains why the violently erratic wave radiation seen in the charts above is so catastrophic for humans, who generate their own natural electromagnetic wave forms for regulation of biological functions. Annotated with 103 medical citations, this report notes that all living organisms perceive Wi-radiation as a potent environmental stressor, for which evolution has provided no adequate defense. The authors reference copious medical evidence showing that it is the perpetual change in frequencies and pulse modulations which stress living cells the most. They say that modulated radiation used for wireless technologies is actually more biologically stressful than excessive heat, cold, starvation and toxic chemicals. Living cells produce heat-shock proteins within minutes of exposure to RF/microwave assault. Heat shock proteins cascade into free radical formation, followed by drastic DNA damage, which precedes the development of cancer.

researchgate.net/publication/281622609_Real_versus_Simulated_Mobile_Phone_Exposures_in_Experimental_Studies

Attached: yikes.png (995x1403, 920K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(11)70147-4/fulltext
youtube.com/watch?v=DIlOVJd0lA8
ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Epidemiological-Evidence-on-the-Relative-Toxicity-from-Modulated-Radio-Frequency-Radiation-for-Glioma-Risk-v3-4-21-16.pdf
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/high-exposure-radio-frequency-radiation-associated-cancer-male-rats
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I live in a hemisphere where the sun's radiation changes daily. Am I doomed OP?

seeing as how you're only exposed to some juicy 5g microwaves and don't go out in the sun yes.

>check the study
>it doesn’t actually say that at all

Why am I surprised

>cant read
typical of satan trips

I can barely get good 3g service in a town of 20,000 I don't think this is something for me to worry about.

Attached: 1548668255496.jpg (728x547, 188K)

they'll put a mast up that pumps out the upgraded versions of 3G, 4G and 5G simultaneously

then you'll understand when you can't sleep due to the tinnitus at night and heart palpitations

Read it yourself schizo. It just says cell phones should be used in tests instead of emf generators

>immediately tries to tar anyone who actually understands 5G as a schizo
let me guess: you're an urbanite

Attached: 1524288913709.png (1152x1092, 116K)

Reminder that schizo is a shill trigger word, if you see any post with this word in it, it's a guaranteed shill post. Actual people are concerned about this.

I’m tarring you as a schizo because you refuse to read the shit you link

Attached: A9EA84AB-960E-418D-8E5A-364E2F4A2046.jpg (640x200, 65K)

>actual people
>samefagging this hard
>makes this thread everyday
The best part of schizos like this is that they are essentially shills that do it for free, without compensation, out of their own mentally ill volition.

Attached: 1540544594489.gif (320x180, 2.63M)

>we can only use the aim of the study to draw only one conclusion
brainlet

posted from Tel Aviv

Naturally, the first antennas should be deployed on Tel'Aviv.

>nah man, it's perfectly fine if the experimental findings don't reflect reality
...?

retard

Attached: ED8AC9BB-A89D-48DA-BD8B-5693CB131044.jpg (750x974, 347K)

>hundreds of studies show cells are extremely vulnerable to even low doses of RF radiation, let alone the ultramodulated versions found in 3G, 4G and 5G
>must be a schizo theory

Attached: 1535339475578.jpg (514x652, 282K)

I've skimmed through four papers linked by 5G schizos, and like the paper in this thread, they never actually say what the posters think. Two of the papers I read were by that Turkish (IIRC) dude who almost exclusively cites his own research.

>shill replying to itself
the actual schizo ITT lmao

Attached: 1537221007531.gif (250x250, 2.17M)

>hundreds of studies
Show me one

Turkish guy also only gets published in a fucking Brazilian journal

nigger

Attached: wew.png (523x244, 62K)

wow babby's first proxy
imagine posting that image and thinking you'd fool anyone kike

thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(11)70147-4/fulltext

>it’s impossible for two people to disagree with me

>let me just switch over my proxy for a sec

Steve, you’re posting on the technology board. The percentage of people with college degrees is higher than on other boards. This nigger tier cherry picking studies and taking them out of context wouldn’t fly in any college level course.

>urbanite retard literally thinks a college degree means anything
let alone your libarts afro papercraft phd

Attached: af.jpg (1436x714, 581K)

>Glyphosate is safe !!
>Non-Ionizing radiations are safe !
>Eating large amounts of sugar is safe !!
>Nitrites are safe !! (the microbiome is a myth, you don't need it at all, just drink lysol)

I imagine you registered an account for the site and read the article...
...right?
>Time-trend analyses did not show an increased rate of brain tumours after the increase in mobile phone use.
>Comparing those who ever used mobile phones with those who never did yielded an odds ratio (OR) of 0·81
>Although both the INTERPHONE study and the Swedish pooled analysis are susceptible to bias—due to recall error and selection for participation—the Working Group concluded that the findings could not be dismissed as reflecting bias alone, and that a causal interpretation between mobile phone RF-EMF exposure and glioma is possible.
>The Working Group reviewed more than 40 studies that assessed the carcinogenicity of RF-EMF in rodents, including seven 2-year cancer bioassays. Exposures included 2450 MHz RF-EMF and various RF-EMF that simulated emissions from mobile phones. None of the chronic bioassays showed an increased incidence of any tumour type in tissues or organs of animals exposed to RF-EMF for 2 years. An increased total number of malignant tumours was found in RF-EMF-exposed animals in one of the seven chronic bioassays. Increased cancer incidence in exposed animals was noted in two of 12 studies with tumour-prone animals12
, 13
and in one of 18 studies using initiation-promotion protocols.
> In view of the limited evidence in humans and in experimental animals, the Working Group classified RF-EMF as “possibly carcinogenic to humans” (Group 2B). This evaluation was supported by a large majority of Working Group members.

Sounds like a really clear-cut case for GSM -> cancer right? No. Oh yeah, almost all studies in the meta-analysis are concerned with GSM, not 5G. I asked about 5G, which is supposedly 1000 times more harmful than previous mobile data, you give me a 2011 study with a realistic conclusion.

>replying to yourself again
i hope the pay is worth your life

Just watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIlOVJd0lA8

This, it's too easy to spot them, either they aren't sending their best or they just don't care at this point.

Are you pic related? Just letting you know that your son probably left the country because of your mental state.

Attached: wew.png (1296x171, 30K)

are you even trying discord tranny

Attached: 4.gif (800x800, 309K)

I'm still waiting for that one paper.
How about you give me the "2016 paper signed by 6 radiation experts" from your OP picture? Or should we all just "use our common sense" like the image suggests? More information -> more cancer. That's just common sense, isn't it?

>How about you give me the "2016 paper signed by 6 radiation experts" from your OP picture? Or should we all just "use our common sense" like the image suggests? More information -> more cancer. That's just common sense, isn't it?

Here you go Goldbergstein:

ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Epidemiological-Evidence-on-the-Relative-Toxicity-from-Modulated-Radio-Frequency-Radiation-for-Glioma-Risk-v3-4-21-16.pdf

>data sent over a modulated frequency resembles white noise at a band surrounding that frequency
Colour me suprised

Try posting this the next time you go concern trolling. I found this two links away from that inconsequential blurb written for the "Environmental Health Trust".

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/high-exposure-radio-frequency-radiation-associated-cancer-male-rats

A NIH report saying "clear evidence" in the first paragraph is way more convincing than some motivated private bullshit publication. You owe me one, schizo.

thanks for conceding

>gets btfo on g
>reposts on pol because he knows the Nazis are too lazy to check his links

>5G discord tranny mad his little game is up

Remember that village full of retards who complained a new nearby wireless transmitter was giving them all headaches and flu and depression and shit from the "dangerous radiation" , then it turned out the company who owned hadn't even turned it on yet?
Modern conspiracy theorists are always good for a laugh.

paid for by israel

>If I will show two different charts that cannot be compared and compare them, people will get spoopied
I'm real spoopd right now

if you translate the bottom to a waveform it will look more aggressive than the top two

really foking spoopedupd now

not as spooked as your father was when you showed him your front hole

5G is entirely a ploy to get people to allow businesses to map their homes and collect even more data about them.
5G is _not_ for cell phones. It cannot penetrate walls. They are going to sell 5G enabled devices, like lightbulbs, so that every room is mapped in real-time and can pinpoint your every movement.
This allows them to put ads on your refrigerator as you walk by, or on tvs, or on your phone. It also is a great way to entrap you in a permanent debt cycle.
This is the _true_ redpill about 5G. It cannot go through walls.

it goes through windows and gaps in walls though, and propagates very readily once it's in a zone (close to source)

Sure. Do you think every wall has gaps or windows? Do you think what they can do with software nowadays that it wouldn't take some stupid fuckery to account for those windows and gaps?

Are you trying to shit me user?
>first 2 : x axis is time
>third graph: x axis is frequency
They aren't even remotely compatible, and the authors presenting it that way makes me think they're either idiots or acting in bad faith.
>It is obvious that 4g wave patterns... are immeasurably more data dense... than 2g and 3g
THEY AREN'T EVEN COMPARABLE YOU MOOK
STOP HOODWINKING ME WITH SHITTY MATLAB PLOTS
They aren't even professional enough to save the matlab png, they just screenshot the window, fucking amatures

but I was only replying to the OP image, let's have a look at the article itself

>top graphs are in the time domain
>bottom graph is the spectrum

nice comparison there, jim

>use wifi your whole life
>get brain cancer from it when you're 70
Worth it! Is this even a question? What's the alternative, have a miserable life living like amish person so you don't die 3 years early.

>They say that modulated radiation used for wireless technologies is actually more biologically stressful than excessive heat, cold, starvation and toxic chemicals.
OK

umm, okay if phones were as cancerous as people are claiming they are ITT, wouldn't have the people posting right now have brain cancer considering everyone started using smartphones for the past 10 years?

why even bother deploying 5g when everywhere is essentially wifi enabled and you can just use wifi calling to do whatever you need to do anyway?