Tfw the botnet wants you to stay a virgin

fsf.org/blogs/community/dating-is-a-free-software-issue
>tfw the botnet wants you to stay a virgin

Attached: 1546691022765.png (1070x601, 463K)

haha everyone LOOK! user hasn't even lost his botnet-virginity!!

Attached: 1429644581354.jpg (630x421, 221K)

There are no words or images to describe the autism I have just observed. Holy shit.

I'm not sure if I should be laughing or concerned about how autistic this is

Attached: 1549638480196.jpg (900x652, 106K)

>tfw no GNU/girlfriend
feels proprietary man

Written by a woman. No Thanks.

>woman

Attached: 1496676132006.jpg (596x699, 157K)

The FSF is so far up its own ass, its almost impressive.

Impressive isn't the word I'd use. Concerning maybe.

>tfw no molly leblanc gf

>Molly's duties include maintaining the FSF's campaigns, keeping the world up to date on free software issues, and organizing people to take action to protect computing freedom. She is interested in many things, including the ways communities build themselves through intentional and organic efforts; what we have done previously and how we can do better; and the infrastructure that supports good citizenship in the free software community.

>In her free time, Molly is in a band, likes to hang out with her cat, and can frequently be found riding a bicycle around New England.

Attached: 1527087998994.jpg (267x400, 122K)

It would be concerning if they held any shred of power or authority. As it were, they are basically the advocacy group equivalent of a 12 year old screaming to his mom that she won't let him have a GNU + candybar from the checkout line.

>Rope and a gun
Woahh, little overkill there.

Overkill never works. Napoleon with his rat poison is a good example.

>a GNU + candybar from the checkout line

Attached: 1519255872988.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-23-15-18-39.jpg (1920x1080, 615K)

Should have bought that GNU + candybar

Attached: 1538675493483.jpg (640x539, 44K)

What's so bad about the points made? Equating how secure your relationships are to how trusted the communication channels are is pretty valid. Proprietary centralization leaves out those who would want new interactions and invariably pulls and poisons those who would otherwise keep themselves away from such software.

>dating apps cause autistic social rejects to self-select out of using them
I don't understand the problem.

>screeches about Javascript, user tracking, muh proprietary
>uses JavaScript to track their users

Attached: 1517357039604.jpg (410x375, 40K)

>I like corporations telling me who I should date and meet or who I should I keep as acquaintances
Good luck getting spammed to meet and fuck trannies in the near future, you cuck.

>you cuck
>mfw i met my wife through a group of friends
>mfw happily married for years
>mfw first child is due within days
>mfw some sperglord on Jow Forums is buttautismed by his impending wizardry
Let me guess, "she's fucking jamal", ">implying thats your kid lmao", some other Jow Forums-tier bullshit. I'm waiting, please don't disappoint.

Attached: 1530573108023.png (587x421, 495K)

ITT things that never happened. Enjoy your hand.

lol just wait when a black one pops out and she gloats about her 1/8 african heritage

>this cope
Should I go get the ultrasounds and genetic testing as well? The responses have been predictable thus far, so I'm really interested to see where you guys go next.

Attached: 1525896065830.jpg (1303x977, 177K)

I can buy a two dollar ring too to troll Jow Forums.

>mfw she laughed instead of facepalmed when I told her I had to win an internet fight with some fuccboi on Jow Forums
Found a good one, boys.

Attached: 1532028699678.jpg (1238x928, 174K)

You're both boomers nearing their 40s. What is so special about you.

>bought
>buying
>free software
really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: 1550586196545-g.jpg (560x386, 39K)

Ik this has probably been brought up before, but why the ever-loving shit does fsf.org use trackers on their website. One of those trackers is a Google tracker too! What a bunch of hypocrites...

On the other hand...

> A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix was such a threat to freedom that I felt uncomfortable with legitimizing it in this way.

>Rejecting streaming DRM is an ethical imperative because this streaming technology is intended to divide people and make them antisocial.

Attached: gnu'd.jpg (540x720, 101K)

>windows 10
your boyfriend has girly hands

I'm a literal 30 year old boomer, but my wife is 28,so I guess i fail to see your point.
Anyway, are there any other ways I can make you feel stupid? I was thinking that I could post our house's deed or our payslips just to rub salt in the wound, but that would require at least another 30 seconds of screen capturing. Let me know, user.
Lmao, I was wondering if someone would respond with this. Thanks, user.

I've never wittnessed a female dwarf until now

Attached: 1550429470403s.jpg (213x250, 6K)

christ you got some hairy knuckles, what kind of "white" american are you?

>rejecting a Netflix and Chill because your values are more important to you
How can one man be so based?

Nigga what. How is streaming decisive and anti-social but watching a local file/movie/show not?

I honestly don't even know what you're trying to insult here. Could you please try again?
Thanks, that's the testosterone (you may be taking supplements of this?) Half german (dual citizen), and then 50% mutt (irish, polish, french).
When you're with a woman who doesn't have daddy issues, she actually likes when you have hair on your body and callouses on your hands.

literally take that virgins!

Now you still have to prove she has a vagina, will she be a good sport and let you post timestamped nudes?

I'm rooting for you in this!

Actually it's satire. Guess nobody found that out.

>implying boomers would ever use facebook
Bad meme

Don't think she'd be ok with that, user. Typically, good women don't enjoy showing tits and vagoo on the internet. I can see how that might be surprising, seeing as your worldview has been completly shaped by "all women are whores" Jow Forums.
She might let me get a picture of her 8.5 months pregnant tummy, though (after she's done with her conference call. Lobbying ain't easy).

Are you stupid

No it's not

>Half german (dual citizen), and then 50% mutt (irish, polish, french)
keep telling yourself that demetrius

Attached: 1461341513755.jpg (365x411, 74K)

Imagine being a freencel

Sorry, was outside getting some stuff in the cold frame. You ever do any gardening, user?
Also, I'm absolutely not "colored", if that's what you're after. Not that it matters. I've demonstrated that you're buttfrustrated about another user having a measurably better life than you, and so when you make literal entry-level "muh UR NOT WITE" insults, I just can't summon the interest to actually fight you on it. What evidence of a non-shit life do you bring to the table?