/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Cutesy padlocks • Hot melt glue gun • "Please understand" • Chink video capture card • Great success! • 3D printer • "Dear friend" • VGA splitter and cabinet locks • "Please wait" x 2 • Gel pens overload • user likes his new self-gift • DHLED • user tries to rape 3DS shell with a larger model • Chinked • Great things often start small Previous thread

Attached: CSG.jpg (1600x1067, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/TRN-BT10-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-2-APT-X-IPX7-Waterpproof-Cable-HIFI-Earphone-2PIN-MMCX-Use/32915852505.html
kbdfans.cn/collections/diy-kit/products/kbd75v2-custom-keyboard-diy-kit
kbdfans.cn/collections/switches
kbdfans.cn/collections/cherry-profile/products/gbenjoypbt-grayscale-keycaps-set
aliexpress.com/item/i/32878361714.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

are these any good?

Attached: 1527237865219.png (1165x377, 266K)

>USB2.0
No

Update number 3 on the DHLed situation
Contacted DHL, they told me to call them but I am at work right now, also contacted the chink and she(he) gave me 2 tracking numbers. One is the DHL one, and one is for my local post office. So now I am more confused, but I am sure the local post office has it, since those fuckers take a month to deliver international shipments after the arrive.

Not sure if you can call this tech-related but this one just arrived today!
>"haaha XD le pajee-"
NO IT'S NOT THE TOILET, IT'S THAT SHOWER BIDET THINGY YOU FUCKING UNFUNNY MANCHILD
Has never been more excited to take a shit in my life. Works like a charm! And despite using cold water, it doesn't really feel uncomfortable at all, contrary to my earlier thoughts.

Things to note though:
>don't use the jet stream when washing your ass. I learned that quickly
>the mount on the toilet doesn't fit mine very well
>you are disgusting if you haven't invested in this yet

Attached: 52606012_353391138849072_304566348686557184_n.jpg (528x720, 38K)

If not real, I'm a son of a bitch.

They got me, I'm buying.

Attached: Screenshot_20190222_214128.png (549x553, 354K)

got one of these boys coming in soon, today I think

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22 US $14 69 51% OFF Readeel Brand Fashion Men Sport Watches Men's Quartz Ho (1088x500, 391K)

This situation sounds familiar. Is the DHL number a 10-digit express waybill or is it a longer number that starts with the letters GM?

just get a french bidet you fucking degenerate.

>requires installment of xboxhuege basin and additional water pipes
>expensive
>doesn't offer any advantages other than warm water
>cannot be used to wash the toilet
nah

It's less messy, more modern and way way better at cleaning your butt than a stupid Arab washer user, you don't like your feces to fall down on your hands whenever you wash that butt do you user?

>tonight, an excited American learns about the pillupuhelin for the first time!

Leave him be user, let him enjoy a clean ass for the first time in his lifetime

Does any Chinksite accept monthly payments? I mostly use Aliexpress because it tends to have the best prices, but monthly payments would be a huge draw to other sites. Do any of them offer the service?

Attached: 1511971308594.jpg (720x691, 112K)

>you don't like your feces to fall down on your hands whenever you wash that butt do you user?
what kind of bum gun have you used for that to happen??!

i can't get behind this because, to me, the only real value of a watch in this day and age is the name brand associated with it. it's just a status symbol. buying cheap chink watches does not compute

Some of them might have some agreement with a payment processor or your credit card company
For example, right now Aliexpress has a promotion with Mexico's Mercadopago branch for up to 6 interest free monthly installments
So there's definitively some sites with monthly payments, however afaik they aren't common, your best bet it's probably getting your chinkshit through Amazon or some local reseller if you want monthly payments

Are there any reputable brands or any other guidelines I should follow when choosing among _x12W / _x10W RGBW LED par lights?
DMX compatibility isn’t necessary.

>you don't like your feces to fall down on your hands whenever you wash that butt
what

Excuse my shitty drawing.

Attached: Untitled.png (1152x648, 35K)

Anyone have recommendations for DT-770 Ear pads that would be an upgrade?

ayy lmao

>i10 only has 1.5 hours battery life if lucky, i12 can easily make 4hours
Why the fuck did /csg/ tell me to get i10's a couple days ago then?

Attached: 1529399630218.jpg (512x411, 35K)

you should do abstract art for a living

It is a 10 digit number, and then another number with 2 letters at the beginning and 2 letters at the end. One for DHL and another for my local post office

Thx user, drew on my Yoga with my nimble fingers.

What country is this? That can't be the same shipment. There's no such thing as parcel superposition.

Tacolands AKA Mexico

Yeah a DHL tracking number and a China/HK post tracking number can't both be for the same shipment. One of them probably isn't even yours.

I want to believe that the DHL one is not mine. So there is still hope, but local post here takes ages

You're disgusting and you disgust me, you should use a bidet like a normal person.

Attached: amb.jpg (212x273, 27K)

This is basically a bidet, you fag

A toilet with a shower shower head attached isn't a bidet, you degenerate.

Anyone can recommend good looking backpacks? Was looking for chink's kanken but they are too small. For traveling a few towns in my country, not for work.

Are there any good chink smart thermostats that work with botnets?

Reminds me of the bathroom at the micro apartment I staid when I went to Korea, that was basically the whole bathroom+shower setup, with a sink added to the mix. It was awful, don't go to Korea to teach English

>Korea to teach English
Hey, I remember you.

anyone here that got the Xiaomi router 3G?
How good is it?

Sir, Xiaomi bro

Is there any respectable mousepad at the moment? The large xiaomi one is discontinued.

yeah maybe you're right but I just like cheap shitters. I think it's not too shabby honestly for $10

Attached: IMG_20190222_161745310.jpg (4160x2340, 2.99M)

Attached: IMG_20190222_161936987_HDR.jpg (4160x2340, 3.19M)

Don't fucking chink me bro, I don't need a digital thermometer. I need a smart thermostat that controls my the furnace and AC unit.

Maybe they didn't know the i12 was out already. It was released less that a month ago.

Chink cables (2x micro usb and usb-c) and free thing arrived.
Only thing I missing are a trnv80 and a cable.

Attached: uchink.jpg (1008x1512, 608K)

You do? I don't remember being a part of /csg/ since that long ago, but time flies when you are waiting for chink stuff to arrive

Goys I just got the Mi Mix 3, this shit is absolutely bananas.
Granted I'm coming from a low budget phone, but everything about this phone is top notch. I even find the ChinkOS to be fine to a point that I won't upgrade to some Indian hobbiest OS.
10/10 would spend 400 euros again

What the hell did you do to the Casio?

I'm looking for some cheap 0.75mm Bluetooth modules

I took out the plastic piece inside because it obstructed the day/date too much, why?

need a mic for my headphones, do not want a bm800 meme. Like mod mic

>bought a Microsoft Intellimouse Pro off of joybuy a week ago
>shipped from the US last night via DHL, supposed to arrive today
>paid for customs clearance fees
>didnt see the checkbox that said "Require signature on delivery?" and just clicked next
>driver delivers it, tracking says it was left at front door
>check my front door and it isn't there
>check signature proof of delivery pdf and in the signature box, theres a picture of someone else's front door that I don't recognize
>called DHL, said they're starting an investigation and will follow up on monday
>started a dispute on joybuy
>tfw someone is probably using my mouse right now
I guess its my fault for checking "no signature required" when I paid for customs clearance. Should I continue the dispute on joybuy or wait until DHL resolves

the problem? I used paypal for both the clearance fee and item, so I should be able to win a paypal dispute if I started one, right?

>>tfw someone is probably using my mouse right now
thanks for the free mouse fucking nerd

Attached: fad.jpg (222x216, 8K)

Is dog Born? Noooooo!

I have the same watch, and I was initially horrified because it looked really ugly. But the more I look at it, the more "okay" it looks. It has a somewhat unique look. I'd probably only do that to a chink Casio though

>not enjoying all cheap shit from commie countries
cyкa блять

Attached: IMG_20190222_212250.jpg (4160x2340, 3.87M)

that watch is interesting, though. i almost picked up a soviet watch on one of those resale sites because it was really cool.

not to shit on the guy buying the watch, though... i think you should get either a $20 watch or a $2000+ watch if you're gonna buy one. the one he posted is $15 and looks ok + is waterproof

>the problem? I used paypal for both the clearance fee and item, so I should be able to win a paypal dispute if I started one, right?
how is that a problem? am i missing something?

I made a new line by accident, its supposed to be
>I guess its my fault for checking "no signature required" when I paid for customs clearance. Should I continue the dispute on joybuy or wait until DHL resolves the problem? I used paypal for both the clearance fee and item, so I should be able to win a paypal dispute if I started one, right?

Any reccomendations for a cheap backpack for Uni? Just needs to hold a laptop waterbottle and a couple of books.

Also best in ear earpods?

>best in ear earpods

Attached: 1548723318557.gif (500x500, 212K)

My laptop comes with out of ear earpods built into the side so i want ones that go in

They sell bidets that attach directly to your toilet seat dumbass. They are like thirty bucks and tiny

is there anything as good as the i12 meme for the price range?

the fuck is an earpod, how is an earpod not in your ear, im so confused

Is there any cable that could turn my Yinyoo Pro into wireless?
I know KZ had something like that.

Earpods are small capsule refrigerators for keeping fresh ears of corn.

isn't that cold water ?

these look kinda slick, i have to admit, altho that '3' glued to the window.

I got the mighty Rodina, have wanted an komandirskiye/amphibia for quite some time now. But then I remind myself I can't wear 2 watches at the same time and i'm completely satisfied with the rodina

Attached: file.png (251x335, 141K)

aliexpress.com/item/TRN-BT10-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-2-APT-X-IPX7-Waterpproof-Cable-HIFI-Earphone-2PIN-MMCX-Use/32915852505.html

For all your meme needs

Ryan Letourneau? Scum egg?

(Who the fuck am I kidding)

Thanks.
Do you know if it works with more IEMs than the ones listed? The Yinyoo Pro aren't there and I wouldn't like to end up shoving that thing up my ass.

>twitchfags
>in my /csg/

Attached: 1524308988070.jpg (503x494, 40K)

what are these, just super cheap super high speed micro sd cards?

Any good replacement ear pads for m50x?

are there really fake bm-800 in chink stores? can someone pls post the image.

Im looking for cheap(20€ or less) wireless, no wire in/on earphones, should I go for apple earpod clones(tws i7 - i12) or are there better non-clone ones?

Just check the pin size

it was literally in the previous thread

I'm a lazyfag,.

Find me all the parts for DIY a mechanical keyboard

>Budget: eh
>Country: nz/aus (if that even matters)
>Keyswitch: non clicky

Thank.

My xiaomi u'revo backpack came in this week. 28$ quality is top notch and super water proof.

Attached: 20190223_021413.jpg (1960x2335, 3.39M)

kbdfans.cn/collections/diy-kit/products/kbd75v2-custom-keyboard-diy-kit
kbdfans.cn/collections/switches
kbdfans.cn/collections/cherry-profile/products/gbenjoypbt-grayscale-keycaps-set

Very nice, have you had any experience with this vendor?\

is there anything xiaomi doesn't make?

yes i have bought keycaps from them and they're very reputable, search kbdfans on reddit, they have an aliexpress store as well

Got my wired counterfeit PS4 controller today. Plugged it in and it seems to work okay. It has the same shell as the official controller, but the buttons feel a little cheaper. Not bad for 1/3rd the price of the real deal. I also have 3 counterfeit XBox360 controllers and they are good even closer to the real deal and they work with PC.

If you need extra cheap extra controllers for friends/family they are not a bad choice.

Everyone would laugh at me if I bought one of these things for my flat, shitty bums aside. It's just not worth the ridicule.

link? touchpad usability on pc?

I never tested the PS4 controller on the PC. I highly doubt the touchpad works it's just a button I think.

Get the 360 ones for the PC XInput has much better support. Just search 360 controller on Ali you'll find them.

is benjie t6+shark mixza (256~128GB)+rock zircon good idea or bad idea?

Attached: 1517467252971.png (482x698, 301K)

Buy the shark get the adapters for free

I have gotten myself an xbox360 controller. Works great for 1/3 of the price. Now im considering for a wireless controller. Idk which one to get.

How are the analog triggers? If they're good, link plox

oWo what's this?

Attached: IMG_20190223_114249.jpg (1272x954, 92K)

It's a Love Mei aluminium case for my Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s!
It now weights a whopping 435 grams and now only just fits in my skinny jeans pocket. I'm not sure how dust proof and splash proof it actually is, and as I typed that out I realised how vague "splash proof" sounds.
I thought it would be a screen protector you apply yourself but it's built in to the top layer
aliexpress.com/item/i/32878361714.html

Attached: IMG_0009.jpg (1272x954, 435K)

Sharks are looks over performance and zircons are outdated muddy shit.

If you have Bluetooth on your laptop, the DS4 works fine. DS4Windows lets you use the touchpad

>get bezelless phone
>cover it in comical xboxhueg case, completely nullifying the aesthetic

lmao. you could murder someone with that case

>another retard who doesn't buy a waterproof phone

That actually looks cool. How does the Mi Mix 2s hold up as a phone?