I called the number and they want to network in to my computer

I called the number and they want to network in to my computer

is this legit? what should I do?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 2.05.16 PM.png (984x1008, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mh3AQuhQO8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Call them

ask for pajeet, he always knows what to do in these situations

Wtf, just close the browser fgt, also nice bait.

He did

It's legit dude, just give em a call and your C0MPUTER will be fixed in no time.

>Wtf, just close the browser fgt, also nice bait.
I can't close it it's locked

Don't let them connect to you, it's a scam, they'll make your OS inoperable and then try to extort you to get your data back. Use a Linux livecd, backup your data onto a separate partition and then reformat and install Windows again. Preferably you should use a livecd with clamav and a gui installed on it and scan your data before reinstalling windows. You can also download anti-malware tools once you reinstall windows, but their malware may prevent you from doing so and lock you out again.

You could also try using a Linux distribution if you're not a gamer and don't need Windows specific applications for work, it is far more secure and you would never run into an issue like this.

If you do make a call make sure to say "how are you benchod" it's an indian greeting.

my computer does not have a cd drive, what can i do?

>go to some scam url
>better reinstall windows
wtf bro

>computer

end task through task manager...

you fucking retarded m8

>I can't close it it's locked
what in abomination hell???
just use task manager

Don't mind me

i like kitboga

how the absolute fuck do you have brainpower to even keep breathing much less make this intellectual black hole of a post

Attached: B80qIcJ.jpg (468x254, 37K)

Please do the needful, sir

You’re joking, right?

The absolute state of Jow Forums
Fucking zoomers

>Falling for the bait
How new are you?

>Not knowing how to take a screenshot
Come on Zoomer.

>>Not knowing how to take a screenshot
The computer is locked up, you can't take a screenshot when it's locked up

how new are you?

you're trying too hard

>you're trying too hard
Lock up a computer and then press the print screen key and tell me how well it works when you can't open paint to paste it

Press ctrl+shift+esc to open task manager. Terminate edge. If for some reason that won't work open a command prompt type taskkill /Im edge. If that doesn't work just reboot your system.

you're trying too hard

>Press ctrl+shift+esc to open task manager. Terminate edge. If for some reason that won't work open a command prompt type taskkill /Im edge. If that doesn't work just reboot your system.
but microsoft says they need to network in to fix it

explain to me how you print screen in this situation

thats three exclamation marks, pretty serious bro

>thats three exclamation marks, pretty serious bro
is that how official micro$oft warnings look in the USA?

anything but accepting their offer retard

Attached: 456456456456.jpg (598x415, 60K)

please sir to do the needful,, thank you

He is the best!

>is this legit? what should I do?

yeah its as legit as you can get, thee are real hackers
mess with their minds a bit
give them all the info they need to hack your dads computer then watch as they fuck him up
see how its done and become like them

Task memeger is bloat, op needs taskkill

install gentoo

They're using a virus to modify his hosts and force him onto that web page, may not even be able to close his browser or open an instance of explorer, I've dealt with similar scenarios in the past working help desk.

At this point there is no telling how infected his system is, it is better just to wipe and install Windows again after a thorough scan of your data than go through the process of trying to manually remove what could be many different types of malware from your system partition.

You can use a USB storage device and a program called Rufus to copy the Linux livecd onto. You might need a separate computer to do this, if you've rooted your phone you may be able to use that as well. Google will provide you a more detailed description on what to do than I can here.

Do the following youtu.be/mh3AQuhQO8U