Think about how much better computers are where you can just have every physical object digitized and on the cloud

Think about how much better computers are where you can just have every physical object digitized and on the cloud.

Attached: desk.jpg (690x924, 129K)

>A laptop substitutes Elmers glue and sellotape

Soul vs soulless

Don't need glue and tape if everything is digital.

>on the cloud
On the botnet you mean.

How do ya print or send a fax with only a laptop/smartphone?

This or contacts is more like it for the future.

You don't need to now. Courts are starting to accept digital photos in RAW formats.

Attached: 1550866257113.jpg (690x924, 56K)

Do you REALLY need those spectacles? No.

Attached: 1550866257113.jpg (690x924, 239K)

>table
bloat

Digitized yes, but the only difference a cloud would make is you don't have a small NAS running in the corner/other room. Cloud solutions are cheaper due to scalability and, at least in Google's case, they get tons of training data for their AI.

If you want that data private, don't use the cloud. Get a home server if you can afford it.

What's a good cloud service?

>not performing computational tasks entirely in your head while you go about your day
Get rid of the table

Attached: 15508665973929.jpg (690x924, 178K)

*crashes the server where your everything is*

Attached: MettaurEXE.png (160x160, 21K)

W-why remove doggo?

Attached: dog back.jpg (690x924, 193K)

there are none, get yourself a cheap harddrive and backup your files to it every few weeks

>Mac classic
You don't need the calculator, clock, diary or cardfile with one of those.

Attached: 1550866257113.jpg (690x924, 132K)

Someone make one with a laptop and multiple dragon dildos

Attached: 1550866257113.png (690x924, 574K)

>having wall
nu-Jow Forums everyone

Fixed.

Attached: 1546090221920.png (690x924, 709K)

Can't tell if this is just poorly compressed or it if the screen is delaminating like every other mac I see in the wild.

Attached: delamin.jpg (800x450, 37K)

>an entire world is condensed into a 6x3 rectangle
>no qt sex robots yet
Fuck this virgin existence

Attached: soul.jpg (690x924, 561K)

i really like this thread!
good job op or whoever is posting the shoped pics

Adding to this, it's also much, much faster if it's on LAN instead of being limited to your Internet speed.
Unless you have symmetrical gigabit service, of course.

>a laptop
>on a desk

You could have got a bitching desktop for what you paid for the laptop. Real work is done on a desktop. Laptops are for kids.

Attached: 1550866257113.jpg (620x788, 162K)

this

I'd like to see someone try and staple something with a laptop.

Every serious company nowadays works on laptops almost exclusively you dumb NEET
Really ironic comment too considering the only people I really see using desktops outside of an academic setting today are gamer manchildren

Attached: d.jpg (552x457, 28K)

here you go

Attached: 600c.jpg (600x463, 48K)

perfection

Chuckled sensibly.

thats a mouse, dipshit

>whooops every single thing you do is instantly known to the government
>whoooops your alarm clock is a part of Chinese botnet taking part in a DDOS attack on a rival Ukrainian botnet
>whooops your computer won't work unless you pay a small ransom payment of 5 Monero
>whooops somebody hacked your webcam and is selling pictures of you masturbating on dark web
>whooops your computer is bricked by drm because you changed your mouse
>whoooops your scissors are running their own node.js server and won't work without internet connection
what an improvement

>removing framed photo of cute pupper
lifeless idrone that lost the meaning of life is detect

that's not gonna turn on without a charger

Seems wasteful and inefficient from a cost perspective. Maybe that's why all these companies have huge overheads and can't maintain profitability without investor cash and manage to never get any work done despite hiring hundreds of people

The definition of soul vs soulless

I CAN'T HUFF MEGABYTES FAGGOT

I prefer desktops because unironically a laptop takes up much more room, you have to be careful with spills, and the screen on a laptop is fucking tiny.

just stick an ethernet cable up your nose and sniff some packets

based and redpilled

I like you user, you understand the meaning of life