Apple should cease to exist

>Be me, 2 hours ago
>Dumb sister changes her password on her iphone, and forgets how it goes
>phone is blocked, have to download and install itunes on my PC to hopefully get it working
>Put it in recovery, select reset
>Wait for the piece of shit to finish
>Didn't log out of her iCloud so I got the Activation lock
>Enter the correct iCloud credentials
>Piece of shit says it's incorrect
>What the actual fuck
>Go on icloud.com and log in using the same email and password, it werks
>Try on iTunes, get the same shit

HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY THE MOST VALUABLE TECH COMPANY ON THE PLANET, THIS IS FUCKING ABSURD. Fuck you Tim Cock and other shills, you can't prove me wrong

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (275x291, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/en-us/HT201441
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: 1545353018396.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

give it back DeShawn

based

Jamal, how many times do we have to tell you, just give the phone back.

If you’re not going to post pics of your sister then you can fuck off.

No way Jose

Tyrone...

Baste
Now I have to write those fags a ticket and provide them with all the information that the iShit was rightfully bought. Fucking apple I swear to God if I had nuclear missile codes, I would nuke Coupertino and one inifinite loop first

Fuck off niggers, I am european

Imagine not being smart enough to recover your own account.

>Piece of shit says it's incorrect

:D''''

give it back mohamed

Imagine actually knowing correct password of your account, even logging in on icloud.com with same combination but the phone refuses it. Fuck off pajeet, read the whole post you dumb shill

Kekd

kek but would be more like give it back Ivan

learn to type retard

Here's your (you) faggot, now fuck off

more like give it back przemek

If you’re restoring from an encrypted backup it’s asking for a separate password that you created on iTunes around the time iOS 10 was released.

Attached: 97CD60D8-84CC-4AEA-8353-4BE5AC045C5E.png (640x419, 112K)

If you actually could access iCloud, you'd be able to remove it from Find my Phone. So you're wrong and it's actually pretty funny you're larping about having an iPhone.

Thing is that there are no backups of the device since the device is 2 months old. It was never connected to iTunes and I don't know if it did any iCloud backups that it automatically encripted since I had no contact with the device...

I actually did it, and it sent a "request" for removal. Why would I larp about owning an iPhone like it's some luxory?

Normally there's no "request" for removal, it's your account, it just gets removed. support.apple.com/en-us/HT201441

If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.

BASED

Sure Pajeet, meet me on de_dust2 in CSS, I will be waiting

OH MY FUCKING GODDES OF BASED

I salute you sir, thank you so much. Idk why it didn't allow me to do it but after the 4th attempt I managed to remove the phone from iCloud without it screwing me over, many thanks!
Mods archive this thread

Remember when iPhones were good?

Attached: boom.png (547x548, 178K)

based and sataniapilled

Me neither.

>helping stupid people
>even if they're family
No...
>especially if they're family

>family member asks for help with applel product
>saying anything other than 'get an android'
you brought this upon yourself

based

I feel you, OP. I was gifted an iPad the other day - wouldn't ever buy one lol. Anyway, the Neflix app just flat out refuses to accept my password. Says it's wrong but it's not. There's an option to display what you entered. I can SEE it's the correct password for crying out loud. Nope. Still doesn't accept it. iOS a shit bro. Big turd.

>I feel you, OP. I was gifted an iPad the other day
Same, one week before the iPads were refreshed. I played around with it, iCloud locked it, and then returned it to an Applel store to get the new version. Flipped it immediately since it was new for a $30 loss. Bought a Poco F1 with it.

based
iBoomers on suicide iWatch

I just don't get why do we need to get through so much shit just to reset my password, and not only that but that I need to lose all of my data even tho a better solution could be used (for example a fucking option to reset your password via iCloud account that android 2.0 had back in 2011 with google store email address in case you forgot your PIN or password)

absolute fucking kek

I had this same story and ALSO with my sister

It's unbelievably convoluted and shit, and the most ridiculous part that apple should be for dummies... yet my sister could still fuck it up. And there's like the apple ID which is a SEPARATE site and thing from the whole fucking iTunes (which never even makes sense to being with, why the fuck is it tunes??? its not even about just music, its pics and vids and all shit are handled thru it... anyway). So yeah, and then the icloud, which you could never access...

I can't believe why they didn't fucking make one system, one webpage where you can fuck all apple related ishit....

>iTunes (which never even makes sense to being with, why the fuck is it tunes??? its not even about just music, its pics and vids and all shit are handled thru it... anyway)
Don't they sell music through it? I think that might be the reason why they are forcing you to use it.

>]
They do yeah, but it doesn't make sense either cause there's the Apple Music app as a separate thing. iTunes is an interface really, all shit is done thru it, but the name is a misnomer. Should be called iHub or something that really conveys the true meaning.

It's working as intended. Your sister is just retarded and that is who the device is designed for.

baste

>uses Windows
>bitches about Apple
Imagine my shock.

Give it back Yaroslav

> why
because they don't want anybody to have full control over the operating system and storage of the device. several hundreds mb of cancer just to transfer some shit from pc to idevice. extreme faggotry.

It's not connected to the network?

give it back Tyrese

based

It's your sister's phone, not yours, so it's her problem, not yours. She can take it to the Apple store and get it sorted out. Don't make extra work for yourself. It is not your fucking problem.

Extreme raging faggotry, fucking can't pull your photos from your iShit without syncing the whole fucking album with PC and PC with iShit because it's fucking cancer, so either both devices share the same photos or suck my dick, you can't select photos you want. Good thing they allowed you to access photos via file explorer so you can pull ones you want

It's family dude, I don't treat my sister like some friend, whatever her problem is it's also mine and I can't see her unhappy about something I can help her with

>unironically using duckduxkgo
The only one who needs to stop existing is you idiot.
You have more privacy going into NSA headquarters than using the honeypot called ddg you fucking idiot

Tajiks Iranians Afghans are non ironically genetically Europeans. So yea.

then act as a consultant.
theres no reason you should have to do the legwork because she's retarded.
she can drive her own ass to the store.

I don't have a store in my country, but I fixed the problem anyway. If there by any chance was, she would be the one going there a telling her about the problem no doubt.

>Sell your data to JewJewGo or Poogle
>Jews or Pajeets
It's a hard pick desu

give it back, Timothy

bAsEd

What kind of shithole country do you live in? Even if there isn’t an official Apple Store, there’s always an Authorized Reseller with some sort of Genius bar on it.

I live in Serbistan

cringe

You are just retarded, everything is fine with iphone here in Serbistan.

>>Be me, 2 hours ago
>>Dumb sister changes her password on her iphone, and forgets how it goes
>>phone is blocked, have to download and install itunes on my PC to hopefully get it working
>>Put it in recovery, select reset
>>Wait for the piece of shit to finish
>>Didn't log out of her iCloud so I got the Activation lock
>>Enter the correct iCloud credentials
>>Piece of shit says it's incorrect
>>What the actual fuck
>>Go on icloud.com and log in using the same email and password, it werks
>>Try on iTunes, get the same shit
>HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY THE MOST VALUABLE TECH COMPANY ON THE PLANET, THIS IS FUCKING ABSURD. Fuck you Tim Cock and other shills, you can't prove me wrong

Clear lie. Give it back jammal

Don't even get me started on the icloud/itunes/applestore/whateverthefuck process to deactivate or try to brick your phone if it's stolen. Was in bangkok, taxi driver stole phone. Got home and I literally read through tons of menus, followed a guide via google that had a different UI than apples new updated one (what is it with autists changing UX CONSTANTLY, although jewgle is probably a bigger offender in this category) I finally figured out that I had to click a link saying 'lost your phone click this!' it immediately disconnected my phone from icloud making it impossible to track or reconnect without physically having the phone and I SHIT YOU NOT immediately after i clicked that, in the most trollish way possible, a new sub menu opened up underneath what I had just selected with a heading saying essentially 'PHONE STOLEN? CLICK HERE TO BRICK IT'

their UX teams in charge of icloud/whateverthefuckelse need to be gassed asap

*sips* now THAT was a map

Attached: 1547897410896.png (378x370, 120K)

I had a 3gs like a year after release was pretty comfy once jailbroken with a tonne of cydia tweaks and a good winter board theme. Never gone back to iOS though

spbp

Attached: 6bf891b21e55dc78adfd599afc6cf7f17ec44809r1-900-600v2_hq.jpg (900x600, 38K)

da da, ZLATNO DOBA ZA VREME ISUSA IZ BUGOJNA

This. Fucking trannyfag UI designers need to be gassed ASAP as well as pajeets that maintain the code

>cringe
cringe.

>applel

Based and sataniapilled

Attached: satanichialaughing.gif (543x533, 415K)

apple is the only modern company that inovates and pushes the technology

Attached: 1530629814260.jpg (622x888, 185K)

everybody poops why do you racists pretend only native americans do it

Assuming it's yours, call Apple. She may have swapped email addresses on the account. So you may be entering the right password for the wrong account. They call it a DSID. You'll need to prove to them you're not Jamal. Ask them if they see another account that they can verify you against, as when I worked there, the rule didn't say you had to tell us the right DSID/email for us to verify you then tell you the email she changed it to. But you're retarded and can't handle this.

Give it back Jamal

OP here, solved it, I managed to remove the device from her iCloud account after 4th attempt of it just ignoring my command and activating the phone again

I had an iphone 4 after the 4S came out, it was a really comfy phone, even with all the Apple fuckery taken into account. I'd never buy an Apple product again, though.

Give it back Achmed

it happens when they, for whatever reason, change their iCloud email from their original icloud/itunes email. typically when some dumbass teenager makes a new email with a shitty moniker that makes them feel unique
the keychain auth doesn't properly sync between iTunes and iCloud so you basically have to factory reset everything
she might come running back to you in a week or two whining about how her iMessage isn't working. if she does, you'll have to call tech support for a manual sync :^)
next time add parental controls so these people can't experiment with their baby rattle

Base of the red pill

Do you have a loicense for that iPhone, Mohammad?

>>Enter the correct iCloud credentials
>>Piece of shit says it's incorrect

give it back mahoot.

We wuz yo-wopanz an' sheit

based

iOS got much better with every release. It's now the best it's ever been.
But that doesn't mean much, it's still a complete piece of shit.

>Dumb sister changes her password on her iphone, and forgets how it goes
>Piece of shit says its incorrect
Apple shouldn't be held accountable for your stupidity, user

Attached: que.jpg (828x562, 78K)

If you could log in to the iCloud account, you can remove the lock from the web interface you lying nigger. Worst case is you call Apple and prove ownership.

>ishit
Found your problem.

Nah, iOS 7 onwards, it's all soulless garbage. Same goes for the new Mac OS X UI.

Looks like you just have to get a new one, goyim.

No I dont

based

based

No.

dont get me started on ios retardation...
>hotspot straight out doesn't work out of box
>cant change sim pin with iphone
>cant transfer media without never working gaytunes
>cant delete photos from your iphone that you imported via gaytunes from your old phone
going back to android feels better than sex

iCloud.com/find
Remove phone from activation lock + remote wipe
Wow that was so hard
Fucking retards I swear