Jumps on your tower and presses the reset button

>jumps on your tower and presses the reset button

heheh, nothing personnel, kid

Attached: 4F560998-4CF6-419E-B65E-C37DB6D89014.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

You're cat looks like mine. She has the black spot in the other side of her nose tho

Attached: Adolf.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

Why would I have a mangy cat?
I don't have toxoplasmosis.

>buying a jumping toblerone
literally why?

>hooking up the reset button
You dug your own grave.

>kill the neighbors cat
I TOLD YOU THAT WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LITTLE FUCK

so apparently they focus grouped a john wick script where prince dickless killed a kitty instead of a puppy, and it turns out that people don't nearly care about dead kittens as much as about dead puppies.

given this fact, why do you have a cat? are you some kind of weirdo?

why don't we start banning schizos?

qt/10

It's my ex gf's cat. She broke up w/ me because she wanted to travle the world (she has rich parents) and I got stuck with the damn cat

because I'm Swiss

Agreed.

Don't kill cats. Cats are nice.

IDGAF about dogs.

>owning a cat

discord trannies OUT

Attached: Elliotblack.jpg (1608x1814, 435K)

Cat owners are usually mentally unstable.I don't hate these people but that's a opinion.

>panel at the top, not at the front

Attached: tumblr_oo7w1b1nE31t92wp3o1_500.png (500x281, 136K)

agreed, the correct way to turn on a computer is poking a screwdriver between the pins on the mobo

My case (NZXT H550i) doesn’t have a reset button... what now mittens mcfluffyface

>cats are for the mentally ill
>but me chopping my dick is ok
the /v/eddit trannies have arrived

A good reason to use cases with buttons (and USB ports) placed on the front. I hate that shit being on the top. I keep my tower in a desk with a cubby hole for a tower and I can't plug in a USB if the ports are on top.

My case has a connector for a reset switch but no reset switch. I don't really know where the wires go

HURTS MY HANDS OW FUCK.

It's okay, the cat meant no harm. Cats exist to teach us virtues such as patience and love.

Attached: 1544639571804.jpg (4160x3120, 3.31M)

PS3 Super Slim is extremely cat friendly. They can turn it off and on easily when being placed vertically on the floor.

Attached: 1546684333562.jpg (640x591, 140K)

nice kitty. 10/10

Back to r*ddit, newfag.