Mic's keep failing

Is it possible that my pc kills microphones?
I went thru 4 of them in last half a year and I'm not rolling over wires with my chair. Last one I bought was usb mic and it worked excellent for a month or so, now all I hear is static and random noises. Can it be that my motherboard is killing them? Or is it just bad luck?

Attached: 6045085147_a72fbbc049_b.jpg (683x1024, 531K)

Stop buying shit gamer products that fail after a month.

You are wrong, 3 of the product's were just average headsets so I can have a mic and after they failed I bought a 100Eur tabletop mic with usb. It was plugged in once and never touched, nor the wires were abused. Now it's kill and I tested it on another pc. So could it be that my pc is destroying them somehow?

buy more microphones

Could be, have any other usb devices crapped out?

No, I have the same keyboard, mouse and two external drives working with no issues for 2 years. Now for three months I have X52 as well connected and there have been no issues.
I don't want more, just to work

USB or 3.5mm mics?

Have you tried using the microphones with a different rig to see if they work?

Wtf why does she look so fucking weird

she's mirroring you

3x 3.5 and 1 usb mic have failed in last few months.
Yes I have and results are the same, either nothing is happening (except for random static when plugging/unplugging 3.5mm, USB mic is outputting sound, but it's just noise or sometimes I can barely hear me speak under all noise it makes itself.
Don't know, cute tho

>Mic's

To add. I tried reinstalling all the drivers and playing around with all the possible settings for sound/recording/realtek and then resetting it back, disabling/enabling devices, different ports.
It's almost as if my motherboard (Z170P) is just damaging mics.
For example one of the mics was working for a year on another pc, after I plugged it in Z170P machine it failed after 2 weeks.

English is not my first language and I apologize for all the errors I made.

Post full setup, mobo, psu, mics, OS and so on
old house with old wiring?
Would you consider working for google or apple to fuck up their shit with your powers?

Internal:
>Z170P board
>16gb ddr4 corsair ram
>RX480 8gb Graphics
>I5 6600k not over clocked
>212 EVO cooler
>1x 250 gb SSD
>1x 500 gb HDD from old laptop
>Corsair CX750 PSU
>5x fans in some unknown case
External/plugged in all the time
>Fio amp
>2x toshiba external SSD
>Noname mouse and keyboard
>X52 hotas
>1X samsung monitor
> logitech speakers
Only thing other than mics that ever failed was 500watt power supply about half a year ago.
House have a good, new wiring and power outages are no issue.

Attached: for g.jpg (477x212, 31K)

Last mic to fail is USB AFX firestar: MIC01

>Jow Forums is now some retarded namefags personal tech support

well im stumped, theres nothing there that should fail shit
Decent mobo, decent PSU

try buying a USB Voltmeter just to see if your USB ports -are- giving the right voltage (5v)

Yes, I was thinking about that already.
Theoretically speaking, could a broken driver cause mobo to send some sort of signal to mic that eventually damages it? Like sending a sound as to a speaker?

>sending sound to a sound device damages it
You're too retarded to post here, go back to your containment board

You are a tool. Mic is a really sensitive device that functions the same as a speaker, so sending signal backwards can damage it.

It doesn't function same as a speaker in the sense that it could possibly have any part that would try to generate sound in any capacity, since no parts of it have anything similar to that capability. So no, there is no response the device would make because some other would confuse it for an output instead of an input.

So if I plugged mic in an amp and turned the volume up it wouldn't get damaged?

It depends, you can perfectly well plug a mic on an amp's input, and let the mic's signal be amplified, as it fucking obviously should?
If you plug it on an output, it might, depending on the type of cables you are using, but that is simply because it is an electrical current, not because 'sound is being sent to it'. If you somehow made your fridge, or your asshole even, send a strong current into the mic, it would fry just the same, as there is nothing to do with it carrying sound or not.
And none of these scenarios, or what you said, are relevant at all for an USB mic, which would convert between the digital signal and voltage internally, so it wouldn't do anything if it received digital information through USB that it wasn't able to process, it would just ignore it.

not by sound no, but if it went "derp im a quick charge USB 3.0 port now lmao fuck you" then possibly it could fuck shit up
but that would require quite the fuckup for it to think its something like a mobile phone trying to get that sweet sweet quick charge

If both 3.5 and usb mics are falling, it probably isn't the computer that's causing it. Rather a different external factor. Have you tried using a little less saliva when you speak?

GOD DAMNIT I JUST WANT TO SUCK HER FEET AND I WILL DIE A HAPPY MAN

Holy shit stop posting

is there a burial at sea version from her?