How do I learn hacking and join anonymous?

How do I learn hacking and join anonymous?

Attached: 198979.jpg (2560x1600, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R55XJyLLNQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With your intelligence

Why is EFG giving us the finger?
Also if you're actually serious,

First you have to read "Hacking, art of the exploit" by Jon Erickson. Then you may send your CV to anonymous headquarters.

Call 202 456 1414 and ask for Don.

Write a tetris clone with Bash

Who?

That's what's interesting, how oblivious are these people?

You do not seek to join Us. We seek out those who We wish to become one of Us. Becoming one of Us is not as simple as gaining a specific set of skills.

Do not attempt to seek Us out. We will seek out you.

We are a non-moose.
We do not give.
We do not get.

Anonymous doesn’t exist here, we have never heard of them. Unless you’re making a doc8in which case I’m available for interviews

By installing gentoo. We will send you an e-mail once you do and we will know because we're anonymouse.

user, you're already part of anonymous

newfag detected

You must achieve superior taste.
youtu.be/R55XJyLLNQk

LARP much?

you are already in, and hacking is just a mindset. don't force it, just let it happen.

just say RP, larp is live action roleplaying, specifically IRL stuff. doesn't make sense to use it in this way. it's some alt-right dumbass lingo or something

Attached: 1439389871737.png (224x225, 4K)

Be gay and a neckbeard

learn how to hack and make video on youtube, and you are welcome..... you need to know how hack, just upload video on youtube, but if you learn it, it will be helpful for you... and by the way, here you can talk with some crazy hackers.....

I hear they live on /b/ ask them

LARP is not a new terminology but you're right on the first portion of your sentence.

this

make gcc port

Attached: enlightened.png (1024x1236, 894K)

by deleting system32 folder for beginning

learn c

Hacking is easy. I learnt everything I know by watching Mr Robot reruns.