Khaled got greedy

According to mirc.co.uk/register.html
A single-user license costs US$20.00 and it only lasts for three years of update.

What is this disgusting greedy attitude for a dying chat platform on a free protocol with many other at least as good chat clients ?

Attached: mirc.png (256x256, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irc.com/
hexchat.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use another client.

Haven't heard that name or this client since 95

also IRC is still a thing?

I remember scripting a bitchX clone in mirc lol

It's a shit client, so who cares?

> 2011+8
> mIRC
No. no way. This is not 2004.

Good thing I still have my cracked client.

Wasn't the whole IRC protocol going to make a huge comeback? I read that somewhere last year
Some guy was going to throw millions at it

With that IRCv3 thing? I remember hearing about that a couple years ago and nothing ever really happened. We'll just have to wait and see how that evolves.

msl is comfy. I remember making iTunes players and imageshack uploaders and RuneScape stats checkers in middle school. Good times

> not using the superior KVIrc
Sad!
> With that IRCv3 thing?
yes, some servers now support it.
>Wasn't the whole IRC protocol going to make a huge comeback?
never heard of it. for myself, and other long time users, IRC never went anywhere and is part of our daily lives. I've been using it since 1999.
> throw millions
> into an already well established network
was he retarded?

you leave Khaled Mardam-bae alone

Attached: ywir.gif (480x270, 2.99M)

yes
irc.com/

You mean the one which allow remote execution for remote attackers ?

CRACKED BY ahmed1337x

>still using windows
what's it feel like to be retarded?

You could just not register. I believe there is just a beg window that pops up on startup if you don't register just like WinRAR, but besides that it is fully functional? It's probably been a decade since I last used it but that's how I remember it.

HexChat

>using irc when discord exists
good goy, don't worry about what we'll do with the data

The lavender indeed.

discord murdered it for good

>wanna use based IRC
>forced to use Discord because everyone you wanna talk to is there

Attached: 1500452041066.gif (312x253, 21K)

>irc
>not delta.chat
nice you have on the cottage

>HexChat
lol

i'm still on discord through irc

tru

Attached: 1524852833775.png (1024x719, 806K)

Almost all of my bros use IRC. Only new relations are on discord, and I don't really care if I lose those.

We've been on IRC together for 15 years, and I don't see that stopping any time soon.

>London trust media
>Private equity
>Technology BRAND leaders.
>Community BRAND leaders.
>Holdings executive management.
>Holdings management.
>Holdings advisory.
>Buzzwords about bringing power back to the people.

Yeah nah. IRC never needed any of that. Sounds like just one more company trying to ride the coat tails of open source to fame and fortune. Fuck that.

>Question:Is this a one-time registration?
>Answer:Yes, this is a one-time registration and is not a recurring monthly charge or subscription.
OP is a retard

>Question: Will my registration work with newer versions of mIRC?
>Answer: If you are a home user, your registration entitles you to three years of free updates to new versions of mIRC. If you are a business user, you will need to renew your licenses yearly at a discount to receive updates.

Ah, pardon me.
Who needs to update mirc anyway? I'm fairly sure a version from 10 years ago works the same as today's

See mIRC have been in the news lately about remote exploits.

Every skid in the neighbourhood will try to fuck with your client.

>mIRC have been in the news lately about remote exploits.
There's been remotes for it for as long as I can remember, and I started using it in the mid 90s before moving on to Linux. It was great at it's height though. I remember, I think it was called the "Vincula" script or something. It allowed you to connect to Microsoft chat rooms and create havoc by issuing commands that Microsoft's butchered version of IRC and ActiveX didn't allow you to. I think it had a larger part in Microsoft deciding to close those chatrooms because they simply couldn't control the chaos.

Yahoo chat was even worse with booters.

>mirc
depricated
hexchat.github.io/

Who NoNameScript here?

Attached: NoNameScript_4.png (683x559, 128K)

nbs-irc is better m8