Windows 10

>looking through free software school has to offer
>free windows 10
Should I get it? Currently using debian

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-22 19-16-39.png (492x194, 20K)

sure, dual boot it perhaps, but its free and from your school so why not?

Yes, only losers and network managers use linux

unless ur studying to be a network manager, install windows already to be able to get a job, a gf/future wife, friends and a nice life

If you're in school, you might as well pick it up for at the very least an OS that can run full-featured MS office products

In a vm on a Mac, yes.

If you're doing CS with windows 10 you're operating at about half efficiency. Computer engineers use Unix like operating systems. Normies use windows

sure if by "computer engineers" you mean php scriptkiddies

i know people who work with super advanced IBM stuff, databases, project management etc. (really top tier IT stuff. both industrial and corporate development) and never touched linux

maybe things are different in some countries but microsoft enforces its monopoly everywhere here

boomers managing their windows server networks and dicking around in sql server management studio is not "top tier IT stuff", user

Fair warning, it might only be the education version with limited features, or that you will need to login with your school login (assuming its MS-based).

Good job goy.
100 shekels where deposited to your bank account.

the education version is unironically better than the pro version of windows 10

No one who has switched to Debian for any reason would ever consider using Windows 10.

Attached: isThisSupposedToBeBait.jpg (512x512, 22K)

I get win10 ultimate free from my college but I already have win10 professional which is better. I have Ubuntu as well.

there is literally no way that can make you log in with your school credentials from a fresh install of any windows os, including the education version.

I have the education version on a media center pc, and I never once had to put in my school creds. (also got it through my school)

I use devuan and win10

If you're not paying for the product, you are the product.

It's non-free though

No you're not lmao. The CS curriculum hardly even supports linux besides a few professors who have VMs set up for the sake of a unified classroom setting

lincucks btfo

must suck going to a shitty school

my computer science program doesn't touch on linux at all

cope harder trannix

Only if it's the Education variant, which is just a rebranded Enterprise with the Office suite included

How's your unpaid web dev internship going, Raj

if youre serious that's honestly weird.