The Cyberpunk Manifesto project.cyberpunk.ru/idb/cyberpunk_manifesto.html

"What is cyberpunk?" pastebin.com/hHN5cBXB

Cyberpunk directory (Communities, Media, Readings) pastebin.com/VAWNxkxH
Cyberpunk resources (Miscellaneous) pastebin.com/Dqfa6uXx

/cyb/ ftp: ftp://50.31.112.231/pub/
ftp://collectivecomputers.org:21212/Books/Cyberpunk/

/sec/urity:
The Hacker Manifesto: phrack.org/issues/7/3.html
The Guerilla Open Access Manifesto: archive.org/stream/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto/Goamjuly2008_djvu.txt

"Why privacy matters" youtube.com/watch?v=pcSlowAhvUk
"Shit just got real" pastebin.com/rqrLK6X0

Cybersecurity basics and armory pastebin.com/rMw4WbhX
Endware endchan.xyz/os/res/32.html
BBS archives textfiles.com/index.html
Various guides to get started github.com/mayfrost/guides/

Reference books (PW: ABD52oM8T1fghmY0) mega.nz/#F!YigVhZCZ!RznVxTiA0iN-N6Ps01pEJw

Thread Archive: archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text//cyb/ /sec//

Discord: jHZxsd9

IRC:
Guide github.com/mayfrost/guides/blob/master/IRC.md
Join irc://irc.rizon.net:6697
SSL Required:
#Jow Forumspunk
#Jow Forumssec
#nfo

Schway SSH Textboard: [email protected] (port 22)

Attached: HackingPath.png (1253x855, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/cyberpunkeducator
hacksplaining.com/
github.com/trimstray/the-book-of-secret-knowledge
s3ctur.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/breaking-into-infosec-a-beginners-curriculum/
nets.ec/Main_Page
linuxjourney.com/
ameliorated.info/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html
discordapp.com/privacy
yro.slashdot.org/story/19/02/24/036219/27-million-patient-phone-call-recordings-left-exposed-online
nextbigfuture.com/2017/12/super-technology-will-transform-the-world-of-2020-to-2050.html
bbc.com/future/story/20190218-are-we-on-the-road-to-civilisation-collapse
hightechlowlife.eu/
hightechlowlife.info/
pastebin.com/KYgmAy1m.
thelightstreamchronicles.com/season-6-p253.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bwuYDT2GshA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m0ar from the pasta that doesnt fit
-----
/cyb/ Movies:
>The Machine (2013)
>Johnny Mnemonic (1995)
>The Matrix (1999)
>Chappie (2015)
>Elysium (2013)
>Virtuosity (1995)
>The Lawnmower Man (1992)
>Lawnmower Man 2: Beyond Cyberspace (1996)
>The Terminator (1984)
>Blade Runner (1982)
>TRON (1982)
>TRON: Legacy (2010)
>Escape from New York (1981)
>Escape from L.A. (1996)
>Rollerball (2002)
>RoboCop (1987)
>Nirvana (1997)
>Transcendence (2014)

/sec/ Movies:
>Sneakers (1992)
>The Net (1995)
>Takedown (2000)
>The Fifth Estate (2013)
>Blackhat (2015)
>Enemy of the State (1998)
>Hackers (1995)
>WarGames (1983)
>WarGames: The Dead Code (2008)
>Swordfish (2001)

Jow Forums Movies:
>Disconnect (2012)
>Antitrust (2001)
>Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999)
>Office Space (1999)
>Her (2013)

/cyb/ Documentaries:
>The Cyberpunk Educator archive.org/details/cyberpunkeducator
>The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz (2014)
>RiP: A Remix Manifesto (2009)
>TPB AFK: The Pirate Bay Away from Keyboard (2013)
>The Net - The Unabomber, LSD and the Internet (2003)

/sec/ Documentaries:
>Hackers: Wizards of the Electronic Age (1984)
>Hackers Wanted aka Can You Hack It ( (2009)
>New York City Hackers (2000)
>We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks (2013)
>Citizenfour (2014)
>Terms and Conditions May Apply (2013)
>All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace (2011)
>Snowden (2016)
>Zero Days (2016)

Jow Forums Documentaries:
>The Code (2001)
>Revolution OS (2001)
>BBS: The Documentary (2005)
>Get Lamp (2010)
>From Bedrooms to Billions (2014)

Series:
>Dark Angel (2000)
>Person of Interest (2011)
>The Expanse (2015)
>Mr. Robot (2015)

Songs:
>Robyn - Fembot
>Styx - Mr. Roboto
>The Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star
>Daft Punk - Technologic

Great website for web shit.
hacksplaining.com/

github.com/trimstray/the-book-of-secret-knowledge
awesome list on steroids, tread carefully anons.

Attached: CopyPasteBookFromStack.png (668x877, 507K)

"How do I become a hacker"

s3ctur.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/breaking-into-infosec-a-beginners-curriculum/

done.

bump

>nets.ec/Main_Page

Linux is an absolute must. The distro you start on really doesn't matter though I'd recommend something with bash like Ubuntu, then as you become more autistic and quickly fall down the rabbit hole that is netsec you'll know enough to make your own elitist choices.

linuxjourney.com/

Attached: 56LaCreatura4chansay.png (640x550, 235K)

I need to get back to updating and organizing the OP post.

can you make it a single link to the pastbin. look at /fgg/ for a referance

>discord
Fuck off. For any newcomers, OP does not represent /cyb/, we're all larpers here but we have standards.

>discord

can I get a /quick rundown/ on why it's shit? I know it's burger bloatery and not private but what else? There are normie 'servers' I find useful for non-Jow Forums purposes, I don't need the client either

Currently sitting in the OSCP labs.

Been two weeks and I’ve got 25 boxes. Shits quite fun, but it’s really CTF like.

I've been searching for hours now, but I can't find the information without keywords.
I saw a post about telemetry free windows 10 sometime last week. I visited a site with an ISO for a heavily edited windows 10 version with no updates, no cortana, no telemetry, and no microsoft shenanigans.
I can not find it in my history on any device, nor can I find any mention of it on any openly searchable sites.
I would like to believe I'm not schizophrenic, so, can any /cyb/ersecurautists help me out?

Attached: 1549806213666.png (1920x1080, 924K)

There’s a GitHub tool to remove telemetry, but I think it’s 100% placebo. Don’t worry about stopping it at the OS level, get a good firewall and stop it at egress.

Anything less is a waste of time.

The one I'm referencing has literally everything deleted. No cortana at all, no updates at all, no microsoft left. Windows 10 as an OS rather than a service. I don't want this to be my obsession for 2 months just to be let down when I find it.

I hope you find what you are looking for, and then run wireshark on the network and realise how much of a waste of time that was. You can’t turn off windows telemetry unless you simply don’t let the machine touch the internet.

Do we let the other thread die? You haven't link to this one and made no comment in the other.

ameliorated.info/

LTSB/LTSC

Thus is it found.
You're a wizard kind sir.

Attached: 067.jpg (1917x1033, 415K)

>Old thread reaching bump limit.
???

Might want to avoid [embed][embed].
Also more manifestos are in the FAQ.

Cyber and security is a career full of women now.

Attached: Slide1.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

how become hacker?

That's fine. It just means you can social-engineer your way into them giving up the goods. Just catfish them with pictures of a Tinder thot or Grindr hunk and they'll fawn all over you.

>andreas
>women

Interesting. Anyone using this?

All the people in that screencap are men.
Nobody can see the irony.

haha its funny because they aren't actually women

how do I get into hackthebox

fuck off

>VPN
>Firefox
Pluggins installed:
>Adblock Plus
>HTTPS Everywhere
>Noscript
>Kapersky protection
>Privacybadger
>Chameleon (spoofs user agent fingerprint)
>Canvas Blocker (canvas fingerprint blocker)

Is this good?
Someone with a similar setup? Thanks

just switch out adblock plus for ublock origin, but yeah seems pretty good. I personally dont run noscript but thats just preference, look up "discover" its a neat anti tracker

This covers most of it:
spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html

TL;DR: it glows in the dark

No script, ublock origin, umatrix, decentrileyes, user agent spoofer, and then some productivity addons, tampermonkey, easy screenshot, etc etc

Is there any reason why you use NoScript along with uMatrix? The latter can block JS as well no?

Umatrix controls content as a firewall, noscript also blocks XSS and some other attacks.

Why are you saying noscript blocks xss when umatrix can block scripts coming from other sites?

got anymore wallpapers like this theme?

tamper monkey is an absolute must, any recommended scripts?

4chanX and the recaptcha helper. Then I have a couple gazelle scripts for private tracker uploads. What do you use?

>not using Jow Forums pass

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x342, 13K)

Umatrix also works as an user agent spoofer.

jesus christ I just keep looking and exploring all these resources and links without taking the effort to study any of them

Attached: 1500492060686.jpg (835x593, 81K)

My updated list

Canvas blocker
Chameleon(user agent spoof)
Cookie auto delete
Https everywhere
Noscript (custom configuration)
Both Privacy badger and privacy possum at default settings
Ublock origin

Bonus: Dark theme

^Now should I add Malwarebytes extensio on top of that?^

Convert to linux, and use common sense 2019

I tried linux for a few weeks and i tried installing games on it and i gave up. All the guides looked like they were written for people who already knows linux

/cri/ + /nge/ - Cringe and Cringe General

Use playonlinux or lutris for wisdows games, and just run steam with photon for anything else.

Can u play origin games or battle.net games?

I play diablo3 overwatch and sc2 with no issues. Use lutris to set them up.

Ty, looks like i got a project for tomorrow

My gentoo has like 1200 packages and I just got to thinking that any one of those low-level core utilities maintained by god-knows-who could have 1 commit that intentionally introduced a bug, then the next time I emerge world, boom hacked. Gentoo maintains the ebuilds but they can't possibly audit all the sources the ebuilds are downloading.

That article isn't even necessary, just read their disturbing privacy policy: discordapp.com/privacy

Attached: 1544521976488.jpg (1200x1200, 1.21M)

why is romepunk not a thing

Attached: romepunk.jpg (1145x1080, 310K)

it's been mainstream for over 400 years.
I'm sure they'll make a comeback someday.
Punk is not dead.

Attached: roman-centurion-helmet.png (550x550, 378K)

Hmm? Still bitter that hmg sank without a trace, again?

>page 9
bump

=== /sec/ News:
When will it end?
>2.7 Million Patient Phone Call Recordings Left Exposed Online (thenextweb.com)
yro.slashdot.org/story/19/02/24/036219/27-million-patient-phone-call-recordings-left-exposed-online
>The audio recordings of 2.7 millions calls made to 1177 Vardguiden -- Sweden's healthcare hotline -- were left exposed to anyone online, according to Swedish tech publication Computer Sweden. The 170,000 hours of incredibly sensitive calls were stored on an open web server without any encryption or authentication, leaving personal information completely exposed for anyone with a web browser....

>The calls included sensitive information about patients' diseases and ailments, medication, and medical history. Some examples had people describing their children's symptoms and giving their social security numbers. Some of the files include the phone numbers the calls were made from. Around 57,000 numbers appear in the database and many of those are the callers' personal numbers, making it easy to match information with a particular person.

One day we will find out that insurance companies pay for this.

Peering into the crystal ball can be entertaining, especially when you look into past predictions that inevitably fail to materialise.
>Super technology will transform the world of 2020 to 2050
nextbigfuture.com/2017/12/super-technology-will-transform-the-world-of-2020-to-2050.html
This is more like Star Trek than Neuromancer. Reality might be grimier.

Nothing out of ordinary there, they are already likely to happen.

I was missing things like gene editing for improved intellectual capacity, ref. latest news from China about the edited girls. We could end up with Chinese intellectual advantage and a backward West that bans all gene editing.

Bad health, physical and mental, is a huge part of the social expenses inmost western countries, which itself is about 30 percent in a lot of countries. Save that money and the economy changes dramatically. And that is before we calculate the edge that comes from improved intelligence.

Are there infosec fields other than cryptography that require you to be rainman?

I mean, the west could think on making gene editing prohibitive for the general public, at first, but they will realize midway how that is to be behind China.

Other predictions that certainly can happen were interestingly seeing on the game Detroit: Become Human, and I don't mean AI becoming sentient. Sea levels rising may not be a thing but other weather phenomenons can make land in safer places more appealing to wealthy people. Think of smog in China (or Mexico?), wouldn't be logical the rich to buy land in a healthier place?

Attached: 28492201348_2bf4e267be_c.jpg (800x450, 72K)

The Chinese are already notorious for trying to buy vast amounts of land elsewhere, from Africa to Iceland.

This is the next real state fuckup isn't?

Oh yes. Real estate has already imploded in mainland China but that is kept partially secret thanks to connections. The mess in Africa is harder to contain.

=== /cyb/ News:
Dystopia is here, we just got used to it, boiling frog style. But where does it lead?
>>BBC - Future - Are we on the road to civilisation collapse?
bbc.com/future/story/20190218-are-we-on-the-road-to-civilisation-collapse
>Great civilisations are not murdered. Instead, they take their own lives.

>So concluded the historian Arnold Toynbee in his 12-volume magnum opus A Study of History. It was an exploration of the rise and fall of 28 different civilisations.

I'd say we are well on our way.

any hot /cyb/ suits

This fucking game and everything you read in their in-game news.

Attached: detroit.jpg (750x1000, 152K)

I doubt it. No updates means it’s only safe for offline use.

How about ftp://collectivecomputers.org:21212/Books/Cyberpunk/Rooms/

>I mean, the west could think on making gene editing prohibitive for the general public, at first, but they will realize midway how that is to be behind China.
There are some national security issues nobody really wants to discuss. Thanks to advanced health services, newborn with diabetes or haemophilia will live and themselves have children who pass on the genes for such hereditary issues. These people absolutely require medicine to stay alive.

In a war there will blockades. Many countries do neither make nor stockpile such medicines since they see no issues here and certainly do not want to entertain arguments to the contrary. It is, however, pretty obvious that is 10 percent of the population die from hereditary diseases in a month the security of the entire country is at risk. The people responsible just do not want to discuss this.

The only safe way forward is to repair these genes on a free and national level.

hightechlowlife.eu/ seems to have moved to hightechlowlife.info/ but why?
They have a nice library at pastebin.com/KYgmAy1m. Is that part of AEL?

I just started watching Mr. Robot last night. It tickles me how much of the lingo they incorporated, even SCADA stuff. Two things I take issue with: 1) the timelines are ridiculously compressed 2) he had sex with a really hot chick, that is totally unrealistic.

Every single person in a tech role in my office is a white male. It's about 15 of us. Our management chain is too, all the way up to the CEO. Feels '50s, man.

New episode in the /cyb/ comics Lightstream Chronicles:
thelightstreamchronicles.com/season-6-p253.html

Futuristic clothing is as suggested in

if a bachelors has gotten me an internship paying $67k/y, what do you reckon i can get after i finish my MS?

>he had sex with a really hot chick, that is totally unrealistic.
well, when your drug dealer is a hot chick, its actually pretty common to fuck them

>the timelines are ridiculously compressed
Are you at like episode 4-5? Just stick with it, I think you'll find there's a reason for it.

Just find a company that will pay for your masters. Lots of companies do it.

>Mr. Robot
too much gaysex and not enough real hacking

Just finished episode 2. I think the reason is, nobody wants to watch a dude stare at a computer screen and try a bunch of things that don't work for an hour:
>&password=';--sleep(5)
>&password=';#sleep(5)
>&password=';--#sleep(5)
>&password='%3bsleep(5)
>&password='%3B%23sleep(5)
etc

my master's already paid for, got a scholarship

What is the best WiFi hacking method these days? Reaver/pixie is dead. Fluxion relies on the user logging into an obvious phishing page and cracking the WPA handshake never seem to work whenever I upload the .cap to cracking websites

>not enough real hacking
still closer to reality than other movies or tv shows.
Gay sex is part of forced diversity, Either that, or make a trap out of Darlene.

Attached: 1511620114_FabulousThriftyAsianlion-max-1mb.gif (434x250, 940K)

call me a faggot but I can stomach 10 seconds per 3-4 seasons

I thought you meant the actual timeline of the events, not the 'unrealistic' hacking. There's an easter egg about this very thing in one of the episodes tho.
my take: youtube.com/watch?v=bwuYDT2GshA

why not to use kali?

fag

god this thread makes me feel like its 1997 all over again. If you honestly believe this bullshit about security and hacking youre out of your tiny minds. It honestly isnt like 2001 still. Big corporations arent employing people to sit at a computer keeping hackers out LOL, and a copy of Kali linux isnt going to turn you into a l337 fucking hacker. I just find these cyber threads fucking ridiculous hahahaha it's like the person or people who make them honestly believe digital security is like in the movies or its still like it was back in 1999.

It's a bit sad really
pic related, its for you guys, to imagine that its you in the picture

Attached: hacking2.jpg (833x500, 71K)

fag

I'll pay 20,000 satoshi to the first man (or woman) who can find me. This is so i can see my online footprint and determine how doxxable i am.

If you think you found me, send the data to me via my email (or a picture if you manage to get one): [email protected]
If you got it right, i will confirm and send you the satoshi.
If you need more information feel free to ask, i'm determining the info threshold.

INFO:
Name: Jacobus Burger

This hunt ends in 5 hours. Good luck.

Attached: f635de0a6cb7782c9ca596aa5aa7c5b4.jpg (1754x2339, 512K)

>Big corporations arent employing people to sit at a computer keeping hackers out LOL
t. 100% compromised and doesn't know it

Attached: hackerman.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

its bloated
if an OS cant run smoothly on a 500MHz pentium3 with 384MB RAM, then its shit
Especially when it claims to be a hacker OS

Remember when 2 MB was enough for the OS?

These days getting quickly to market trumps te fight against bloat.

crack on your nice nvidia 2070 x4 SLI rig with hashcat

Kali runs as root, it's not very secure.

Attached: 1WAIMWv3AlaX1a5GfZ4dcQPqvno.jpg (1920x1080, 885K)

What is the origin of this image? I see it all the time