Don't use free VPNs! All of them collect data on you!

>Don't use free VPNs! All of them collect data on you!
>Yeah, I bought a NordVPN with my credit card and they know my name. What's the problem? Their privacy policy says that they don't collect data.

Attached: 1539858068595.png (1000x1000, 219K)

Free vpns dont have a privacy policy that say they dont collect data.

Also learn about anonymous payment.

Doesn't matter if your data is encrypted.

m8 you have to down about 7 levels before there's anything on the internet worth covering your tracks over in the first place

> He doesn't know how crypto works...

It's encrypted to your VPN provider who then decrypts it.

You'll notice if the SSL certificate was stripped from a web-site.

Kek, it's not like the metadata means anything...

I mean the entire encryption of the VPN not SSL.
SSL keeps some stuff you do on a website hidden but a VPN provider could still see exactly what websites you visit and when.

So does paying for a VPN with anything other than crypto invalidate getting a paid VPN at all if you want it for privacy reasons?

why are you such massive faggots that you think you have to use a VPN, some of you don't even want to give out your mailing address when you buy stuff online lmao you think sellers give a shit about your address

Not just the seller, whoever is out willing to pay for database leaks.

most countries have public records even more so if you own a business, if you walk down the street that is also someone's address, if they bought a dragon dildo ok that's mildly embarrassing but it's not a very valuable piece of information

>buying obvious bait
Get cryptostorm or Mullvad

>what is tor

this

You're sort of right. I think you can go mad worrying about this shit, but it's generally right to be cautious and conscious.
For me, taking sensible steps in tech security/privacy comes under "being the change I want to see in the world".

>Living in a 3rd world shithole were you need a vpn
yikes

>EnCrYpTeD
Literally Jow Forums tech illiterate.

>i need a vpn to keep my Windows 10 laptop private

>I don't know how a VPN works

Attached: a9KPGdL_460s.jpg (460x412, 29K)

this

>run for a government position in 2050
>someone digs up that you bought a dragon dildo in 2019
>career ruined, put on national blacklist

>internet "levels"
You don't know shit

HoxxVPN outright state that they log all your shit, fun stuff