He still uses a g502

>he still uses a g502

Attached: 1550872010608.png (750x750, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Such a fagget he can't even hold a mouse

>using outdated tech

I still use a 2009 smartphone too, they are heavier and help with my gains

I use a 2009 mouse. Blue Razer Naga

weak wrist

If you play shooters you should play at low sensitivity, and if you play at low sensitivity you want a light mouse. simple as that

nobody uses a g502 anymore
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

Jokes on you! I still use a g400s

no, I still use a G5

G502lets btfo

g pro wireless is light as fuck tho?

>gaymen

>buys an expensive gaming mouse
>doesn't play games
you sure showed them

I use the g903

G600 masterrace

I don't use Logitrash or any gaming peripherals for that matter. I'm merely saying there are definitely other things to use a mouse for, and a heavy one might be nice to have there.

Same here, kinda miss not having more thumb buttons though. Plus the teflon feet are long gone.

Now that's what I call limp wristed

G700s master race here

Im still using my mx518refresh
Its too small for my hands tho

If you're autistic about weight, use a G305 with a Li-ion AAA battery. You can get near the GPW's weight for an enormous fraction of the price.

You can buy new pads on ebay. I replaced mine twice now, and the switches once.

>You can get near the GPW's weight for an enormous fraction of the price.
Oh, and without the shitty retard design where the mouse buttons rub together, I forgot to mention.

Being that much of a light weight.

Not an issue on newer models, mine is batch SN 1850 and I have to intentionally push both inwards to make them touch.

>500hz wired mouse vs 1000hz wireless mouse

Air58 looks gay as fuck, and personally i cant small or light mice

Am I the only one who hates this recent mouse elitism that came from leddit? The G502 is a fine mouse for the majority of gamers because most gamers play on a higher sensitivity. Light weight mice are better for hardcore FPS players who do large swipes. G502 is a fine mouse. And I say this as someone who owns and uses a G Pro Wireless.

It's about the size of a deathadder. But there's a viral marketing for it going on right now, so I'm not sure what to think of it.

got a g502 today, the grip on the right side isn't as good as my old g.skill mx780, significantly more effort to lift it up

I have big hands, only comfortable mouse i have used is a g700, mine broke and now its a discontinued product, all mice seem to be made for baby bitch hands now
Found a g700s on ebay for $200 they can go get fucked if they think im paying that, would rather deal with hand cramps

Imgine being such a pussy you have to put effort to lift a mouse.

Zoomers are fragile

And they have tiny fucking hands

>being so retarded you can't even comprehend comparative
the old mouse would grip on my hand by itself, didn't even have to try

Yup, still works perfectly. Will keep using it.

what is this thread
who cares when the mx518 shell is back

>caring about the weight of a mouse
hit the gym zoomer

My G9x finally died and I've been using a g502 for like a year now, not happy with it. The mouse itself seems fine but the switch in grip style was a mistake on my part.

I fucking hate light mice, I always have to add the maximum weights to them.