I don't understand who use this shit?

i don't understand who use this shit?

Attached: orig.jpg (800x450, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

micahflee.com/2019/02/onionshare-2/
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.385.8582&rep=rep1&type=pdf
linuxjournal.com/content/nsa-linux-journal-extremist-forum-and-its-readers-get-flagged-extra-surveillance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trannies in iran.

druggies, drug dealers, paedophiles, terrorists

i think i covered all bases

the guy in the first img in g page,
also anyone who care about internet freedom on the expense of speed and js

journalist

people who often send/recive BIG files

Attached: TOR_CHAT.png (753x454, 16K)

It's a BIG file.

is that tails?

The same people who install Linux... terrorist and pedophiles

u+u+u+u

me

micahflee.com/2019/02/onionshare-2/

Richard Stallman uses it

Well then we ALL should use it!

What is this meme? Tor downloads/uploads are always slower.

Me to buy weed

Attached: RomeoPIC2.jpg (377x300, 14K)

sickos and supah hacka larpers

My thoughts exactly

i miss them :(

Not if you're using an exit node controlled by the NSA.

Or the FBI heh heh heh

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

pedo's, rinky dinks (chinks), people with an irrational fear of the law enforcement authorities, criminals, traps who arent OUT yet, the CIA, FBI and NSA, gchq, socca. homosexuals in iran and saudi arabia
It's like digital hell
you only go there if youre doing something seriously fucked up

what is bad about it and what are the alternatives

>what is bad about it and what are the alternatives
Heres what is bad about it
iF YOU BELIEVE IT OFFERS YOU ANONYMITY YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN
Law enforcement regularly, if not 100% of the time, rent time on supercomputers to set up superfast entry and exit nodes. Tor works by choosing the fastest route through the network. By setting up superfast sentinell servers law enforcement can route 99 % of all traffic through their servers if they know the traffic going in and know where it comes out, youre fucked
Read this
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.385.8582&rep=rep1&type=pdf

based FBI

You don't understand the topic and much as you think you do.

You forgot schizos and neurotic Jews like Stallman.

based

linuxjournal.com/content/nsa-linux-journal-extremist-forum-and-its-readers-get-flagged-extra-surveillance

Thanks, I'm on another list now.

Attached: 1544785696302.jpg (300x300, 69K)

My work is send billions of Spam mails, thanks to Tor spread like a wildfire all across the internet because Tor data is bounced around between a random set of nodes and ignore anti-spam filters because they cannot separated Tor email of legitimate email.

Attached: untitled.jpg (855x661, 80K)

>The problem is generating SSL certificates to encrypt traffic to the .onion sites. Tor uses hashes generated with the weak SHA-1 algorithm to generate .onion addresses and then only uses 80 bits of the 160 bits from the hash to generate the address, making them even weaker. This creates a significant security risk if you automatically generate SSL certificates. An attacker could generate a site that collides with the 80-bit .onion address and get a certificate that could be used to intercept encrypted traffic.

I remember read Tor project is funded by US army, CIA,FBI and The Pentagon, when is a piece of shit; we should complain how high-priority departments uses weak encryption.

So CIA niggers?

forgot edgy teenagers

Isn't Stallman a closet pedo?

>superfast servers
>fastest route
How many CPUs/how powerful a system has/is has nothing to do with networking speeds. Those are generally dictated by NICs and Cables.
Also, the fastest route might not always be through the same combination of servers. Internet routing works in funny ways.
Furthermore, i’m skeptical about it “always” choosing the fastest path. Try visiting a site through Tor browser a few times. The nodes you travel through will be different each time. You can even use an option in the Tor menu to have it pick different nodes.

people who want to go to prison

From what I read he actually configures TOR through GNU IceCat

in theory that's riskier for annomity because he won't blend in with other TOR users

There aren’t any exit nodes for hidden services though

For v3 hidden services:

SHA1/DH/RSA1024 has been replaced with SHA3/ed25519/curve25519 (non-NIST curves)

So basically the US government?

Edgy youtubers.

speed is fastes posible on (You)r connection

Before the "dark web" meme: drug addicts, radical Islamists, pedos, people with dangerous political views
After the "dark web" meme: Everyone who wants to feel like an edgy cyberpunk hackerman

Me to buy weed

Well, yes.

People who value their privacy.

Whistleblowers.

People who hate glow in the dark types but don't hate them enough to suffer with I2P.

I would let them blow my whistle.
If you know what I mean.

Attached: 1535977343731.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

Pedos, mostly

Watch your mouth, boi! I ain't no pedo!

Attached: 1545651562826.png (500x449, 129K)