I'm so glad we're living in the future where cluttering and concepts like "having things" no longer happen

I'm so glad we're living in the future where cluttering and concepts like "having things" no longer happen.

Attached: desk.jpg (690x924, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4bFYJ0JUMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is not a single person on the planet who's desk looks like the bottom pic. you've created something to be angry about that literally does not exist

Minimalism is cancer and most of them are hypocrites who have pounds of hair on their face and body. They also probably still have their bloated weenie attached to them which is excess weight they don't use.

It's not like people can still have things when they spend 5K moneys on apple shit

>paying more for devices with lower specs and a more restrictive OS than cheaper alternatives
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

is this like an "expanding brain" meme, with Emacs being the endgame?

>cluttering no longer happens
excuse me?

Attached: 2016_11_27.jpg (1024x602, 91K)

>the dog picture got taken down

Attached: sadbrah.jpg (197x202, 5K)

This but unironically

Purposefully obtuse. The only dongle needed is the one on the far right.

fixed that for ya.

Attached: fixed.png (690x924, 550K)

Attached: 1531111270985.png (400x1650, 367K)

Attached: q40vvzop.png (690x924, 503K)

I unironically prefer to browse the internet on my phone

Attached: fixed2.jpg (690x924, 254K)

Attached: 1548471711879.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

you asked for it iTodlen'

Attached: 1548472278237.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)

>single bed
what an unexpected twist!

this. I want outrageculturefaggots to get out

Is this what being poor looks like?

Soul vs soulless

bruh it looks like you live in a sanitarium

wait i recognize this setup, this is in a prison isnt it?

Attached: ayan9i7t1uc21.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

>Bed
Harmful
Bloated
Complex
Pajeet
>Hard floor
Simple
Minimal
Frugal
Beautiful
Healthy

The only user with taste in this thread.

Don't worry in a near future, you'll rent everything.

The concept of "owning" things is harmful because it promotes protectionism and tribalism. By owning things, you feel the need to "defend" what you "own" from the others. As human beings, we should grow past that type of thinking, and collaborate more.
This is why private ownership of homes, but also of products and things should be revoked, and move on to a rent-based system of society. That way, every time you use a home (an outdated term which will soon go out of style) or a product, you will be giving back to the society that provides it for you.
And I think that's just far healthier and a lot more beautiful. Don't you think? It allows us to focus on being great, instead of acting like primates. Ugh! Me protect house! Maga! Maga! Ugh! *picks nose* Haha.

how close to minimalism am I?

Attached: 20190209_003917~01.jpg (2048x1536, 461K)

Go home r*ddit

Looks comfty

>no mouse at the bottom

looks like a prison cell

better get rid of the lamp cord so you don't hang yourself when the depression inevitably sets in

man i used to be one of those minimalist types and thought i was so woke for having a clean as fuck desk, literally all it means is that when i have shit to get done i have to spend more time than i would've if all the shit i use was just there for quick access. people who think they don't "need" anything in life are either lying or they actually don't because they don't do anything with their lives
>even the pictures were removed
i swear this pic kinda angers me like all of the soul was just removed, it doesn't feel comfy it feels like the most npcish thing possible, just an empty void with nothing indicating any life

>using the word "woke"
>calling anyone else out for being an "npc"

Hello Neet

nice reading comprehension. not sure if you picked up on it but i was using "woke" to describe how my past self viewed minimalism. it was a deliberate choice to reflect the npc taste. i also never technically called anybody in particular an npc but instead said the setup looked npcish, i'm sure if i used some other term like "robotic", "lifeless", "dull", etc. you wouldn't care. maybe i'm behind the times but when i see people use "woke" here it's done 100% ironically

The dog picture is now on the cloud, where it will be forgotten and never looked at along with the thousands of others that person will take.

is it that obvious?

Attached: hBcfJhj.jpg (2880x1608, 162K)

The Mac Classic computer had an RTC timer and storage, so some of those items in the picture are not actually needed.

Attached: mac classic.jpg (690x924, 139K)

>getting rid of the sepia globe

Too far. Absolutely patrician colour scheme.

What the fuck man, we have exactly the same chairs, desks, lamps and thinkpads at the office. Are you my boss? I'm genuinely asking

I don't know what the other are on about, I think it looks great, I'd prefer a desktop PC instead of a laptop though.

:^)

>dude your empty room is so cool!

Yeah, it's pretty nice, it would be easy to clean too which is great.

I admire this but I would swap the desk and the bed so I could look out the window while I'm working. And open the blinds all the time. Be proud of your window, most drones will never know the joy of looking out a window while working.

I really think that zoomers will argue like this when a large part of them finds out that their earnings won't provide for proper accommodations. In some countries this actually is real.

Sounds like astroturfing to me.

You don't need a cluttered desk for having work materials. You can just use a rolling file container thing

Isn't this the idea to spread this type of thinking to make it become real among zoomers

>ikea meme lamp
>ikea meme chair
>memepad
so unique, he's probably not only your boss, but (You) yourself.

lost

This mothercucker in jpg related.
Almost inspired me to buy mini itx computer case.
"Do i really NEED this Mid-Tower that i love with all my heart?". "Why HAVE STUFF when you can live with basically NOTHING".
Fuck that shit, fuck minimalism.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Attached: What-is-an-empty-desk-a-sign-of.jpg (559x480, 68K)

That's an omega yikes from me dawg!.

Attached: Steven bonnell.png (631x435, 406K)

>this house is for everyone
>this car is for everyone
>my gf is for everyone
I take it you are a cuck?

>USB 3.0
>MacBook pro only has USB type c

>"Why HAVE STUFF when you can live with basically NOTHING".
yeah, why do anything

>saying yikes
>destiny

Attached: disgust HD.jpg (1386x1385, 1.49M)

Misattributed quote

Someone post that timeline of a minimalist where it started with giving up underwear and socks, then ended up saying he and his girlfriend are now in an "open relationship."

That's what astroturfing is. Hiring marketers and making them act as "politically active citizens" to make a movement seem like it's a grassroots movement.

>Destiny is a good boi.
>Only Steven can say yikes.

Attached: FGgKb.png (960x640, 688K)

>the party does not condone attachment to other beings. only the Big Brother matters

Some of this makes sense, but how is a Macbook supposed to replace a stapler, glue and scissors?

What

Why would you ever get into an open relationship?

enjoy your botnet with icloud shit OR the loss of all your data when the soldered on ssd will inevitably fail

Not worth the mental stress of keeping it closed.

Because there's a degree of ownership in a relationship, and "lol owning". Not to mention a lot of minimalists have an idea that anything in your life should be able to be dropped and gotten rid of at any moment, whether that be things or relationships with people.

that picture is pretty bloat, look at those bezels

it's a very different argument though

>minimalism
youtube.com/watch?v=D4bFYJ0JUMk

CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER

I only have one monitor, so you could say I'm pretty minimalistic.

Attached: DSC_0085.jpg (3840x2160, 1.62M)

The only good thing about that photo is the danish cookie box.

I know you aren't serious but there's literally nothing wrong with tribalism

Attached: 1527966327390.webm (888x628, 2.61M)

>printer turns in to PRINTABLE document format file

>thinkpad turns into macshit

Attached: 1533477576628.gif (288x216, 268K)