Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/ads
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Xiaomi cuts costs by using lower quality materials and awful cameras
I would know, i've been using them for past 5 years
Still amazing for the price though

>t. vietnamese factory worker being paid overtime to shill for Samshit

>larger screen just for the sake of having a larger screen

well i'd betted get a fucking raise then since i'm shilling for Samsung from a Redmi Note 5

I'm still very confused about the 8gb ram. I have one with 3gb and no real issues with it.

What do all these numbers mean? Samsung's phone looks better so I'll get that regardless

The difference is that the specs ain't that much superior, but Samsung doubles the price of their products, just because they can.
Xiaomi does not, which makes them the best alternative to poorfags.

> best alternative to poorfags
Only if outside the US because chink phones don’t like supporting US LTE bands

I have a phone with 3gb and streaming a podcast while using gps will make the stream crash.

I don’t think that is a ram issue, neither one of those should be that fucking heavy

>128GB ROM
Whatever for?

i will never buy a chinese designed phone

don't you know
people edit their youtube videos right on their phones now.

>ROM

>1080p+ screens
>4+GB of RAM
>6 million megapixels
>only 3300mah on 6+ inches
fucking priorities baka

Why not?
NAND is really cheap right now, why not have 128GB if it doesn’t cost much more than the next size lower

enabled camera2 API + gcam port?

wtf I love xiaomi now!

ffs i'm just making a point that flash memory is not ROM.

sperg

IPhone BTFOs both

>RAM
>ROM
>no big diff
are you ok retard

that's because the US wanted to be unique just like with 3G frequencies
for a phone manufacturer there's two options when making a phone
>make it work in every single country but US
>make it work almost only in the US
that's why most chinese phone companies don't care about the US

This is literally you rn.

Stop.

Attached: ack.jpg (480x480, 26K)

So which one is a better botnet?

ROM is just an antiquated term that chinks love to still use as I guess a holdout from when Android did have ROM storage and an SD card was required to save anything
Either way everyone knows what it means when it says ROM even if the terminology is wrong

based chinamen

Yeah you're not paying purely for specs with samsung, you're paying for build quality.

Samsung phones explode in planes
Xiaomi don't
Kimchiniggers btfo

cope harder

in fact, only overpriced shits like Samsung and Apple exploded. The rest don't.

Really makes you thing about their "build quality".

really? not him but even the most retarded people I know probably knows what ROM stands for

imagine having a phone with below 10,000MAh battery capacity. Sad.

>choose 6.7 billions of potential buyers
or
>choose 300 millions of retards

based

>literally
>rn
>le neckbeard joke
>not knowing the difference between random access memory and read only memory

>calls Samsung btfo
>posts specs where Samsung is better in every way

Ironic shilling is still shilling retard.

>paying 2x more for bloat

>I told them to go to reddit
>that'll show them!

Attached: woah.gif (250x197, 1.87M)

I don't understand, they could put 5000mAh inside Samsung M20, yet they could only put 3300mAh to their top of the line. wtf?

touchwiz doesn't have as much bloat these days

>paying twice the price for babbysteps

t. increasingly nervous pajeet working for the Samsung assembly plant

>getting angry because i called you a redditor
if you weren't a redditor you would've shrugged it off instead of getting defensive. It's like how if someone gets really shitty if you call them gay it probably means they're a closet gay.

>he thinks im mad
just enjoying the bantz at this moment mate

Attached: l8mQjNi.png (1200x796, 596K)

if you weren't actually mad you wouldn't have started backpedaling and trying to act casual. Notice how you only started saying "le bantz" and "mate" AFTER i said you were mad? that means you're trying to backpedal. stay mad

I'll take a qhd screen over """"moar megapixels"""" any day

enjoy using dongles fuckface

Attached: 1527367896118.jpg (640x559, 23K)

>notches
They're both shit

based.
I don't care about bezels or anything like that i just want a phone that has an aux cord, an alright camera, waterproofing and no fucking notch.

>dream phone
>just a tiny thinkpad x200 thats waterproof

lmao at these shitphones with notches and crappy chink OS
the OP7/7T will be the only good chink flagships this year. Can't wait to get one

>he thinks the fucking dot is any better
sad!

The OP7 has a slider, what dot are you on about?

>$150 xioami phones get 4000+ mah batteries
>Top of the lines get 3k
When will this retardation end?

>scoring a camera by megapixels

Why can't non-/p/ ever learn?

Xiaomi is inferior (no SD card? no waterproofing? no audio jack? not to mention shitty looks) but it's priced accordingly

MIUI is trash too

from reviews Ive seen that mi9 gets 20watt wireless charger and fast supercharge or whatever its called

>lower price is better for poorfags

Only if it lasts just as long.
A $1000 phone every 5 years is cheaper than a $500 phone every two years.

Not saying it's the case here, but people who try to save money often end up paying more in the end.

Shill your chinkshit all you want, i am still going with samsung

Oh right, the Mi9 has no earphone jack. I nearly considered it but I guess I'll go with Poco.

>48mp
Give me a fucking break

Attached: image.jpg (331x132, 24K)

People here get too butt blasted about the wrong terms being used, Linux is just a kernel and all that

>No 3.5mm
>Shit camera, inb4muhmegapixel
>No waterproofing
>1080p
>No expandable memory
>Chinese botnet
>No 4k video

Why exactly would one get xiaomi over samsung?

all this + shittier software (say what you will about samung's but while it's not clean android it's still miles ahead of xiaomi)
also the design is clearly on samsung's side (and probably build quality too considering new generation of gorilla glass)
the price difference is not even that big all things considered

I beg to differ about xiaomi's cameras. My $200 Xiaomi has a really great camera

And they added more revenue by placing ads on some of their apps

My Xiaomi 6 had the best camera I have ever used. I wish I hadn't given it to my father-in-law. I thought Redmi had shitty sensors?

I just want a Xiaomi version of nokia n900

the fuck is a P

USE A REAL CURRENCY

How does Samsung profit from Xiaomi sales?

>buy android phone
>cant upgrade OS beyond the factory version
why do android phones have such shit support for OS updates?

>Mah
Are you using it to power a tank?

How much spyware does a Xiaomi phone have? I've only used their router and WiFi extender. Both needs an app to set them up. The app will ask for all sorts of information (location, phone calls, etc.). Also, the router's default firmware injects ads.

I think it might be Philippine currency. They seem to be really interested in phones over there.

>Not buying a phone that Lineage OS and Ubuntu Touch supports
Disgusting

I rather the S10 design, particularly the notch.

Exynous>>>>any SoC

>no microSD
>no headphone jack

Dropped.

Xiaomi has honest to God fucking fullscreen ads in MIUI

Here's me opening the themes app literally right now

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-23-14-26-23-258_com.android.thememanager.png (1080x1920, 536K)

Samsung had an amazing display and the chink phones has a garbage fhd display

Is it possible to get an exynos S10 in California?

Main reason I get samsung still is that they get universal support across the globe for all apps. A lot of games will black list certain phones or just not care about compatibility. Samsung being such a big market usually gets included in everything.

One of the biggest issues I run into with my mahou shoujo transformation app is that it only works with a select few phones. The iPhone and galaxy S series a the 2 main ones I have access too, the rest are some weird niche companies nobody cares about.

It's a Samsung amoled and the resolution difference is only 1080×2340 vs 3040 x 1440 which is negligible for the price difference but go off I guess

I mean my s8 has a better display and i got it almost 2 years ago so its not impressive

>Diamond pentile display
>Sucks more battery due to older display tech and processor

nigger please

Attached: gsmarena_001.jpg (728x364, 85K)

Yeah whatever still i will never buy these communist chink phones

>not getting the samsung refurbished in a few months in a mint like condition for less than the price of a xiaomeme.

>china
>communist
burgers, everyone

>mfw Mi Mix 3

I've owned several Iphones, an HTC One and other Xiaomis. I can safely say this is the nicest phone I've ever owned.

Attached: 1546470343638.jpg (1280x1257, 151K)

> no microSD
Is a phone not a computer. Also io speed are very slow and ends slowing the phone.
> no headphone jack
Using a 130 years old connector in 2019, use an adapter, wireless or usb-c headphones.

Attached: 51719602_110687996575094_5842366466900480356_n.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

In what country do you live? I've never had ads in my xiaomi phones.

>Gorilla Glass keeps focusing on shatter resistance and worsening scratch resistance
I'm not a dumb child or roastie that drops my phone every couple of days. But scratches are inevitable if you plan on putting your phone in your pocket ever. I want better scratch resistance.

Yeah, and some of the paid trolls are promoting Chinese hardware now and doing their best to put down Samsung/Apple. Recently they're even putting ads on tech sites to huawei shill articles.

Here's how to disable them.

reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/ads

Attached: k4yjF6o.jpg (1078x1600, 2.1M)

No matter what you think, you're getting far inferior internals with xiaomi. I never imagined you guys were this retarded, because even the most delusional person can't be this clueless

Xi Jinping/Party
Communist Party of China

Fucking retarded euromutt

The only thing Xiaomi has over Samsung is they include a call recorder baked in to the ROM, which is now the only way to have that work thanks to Papa Google declaring call recorders illegal in Android P.