Finally the perfect laptop comes out

ThinkPad P52 Mobile Workstation with Xeon and 128 GB RAM.
Has anyone bought this monster?

Attached: lenovo.png (725x515, 69K)

7K for a laptop?
No thanks.

looks cool, but i don't understand why anybody in their right mind would buy something so overpowered and spend that much money?!

I'll wait on DDR5 first

only 2k? GIVE ME 5

Yet this faggot will buy the newest iPhone shitbookpro and imac all specd out and pay double without thinking twice

4K video editing on the go

>chicklet keyboard
it's for retards

8K video editing in the go too

2008 wants its bezels back

If that's 2k I would buy it if I smoked enough crack to think it would live as long as the older models

wont it be super hot and the battery will last a fart?

It's kind of annoying that people actually think like this. There's nothing in this laptop that makes it actually good for anything that extreme. It's meant to be a reliable laptop for businesses to use for regular video editing or 3D modeling work, but it's dumb when people call it or similar machines a "beast" and imply it can do magical feats.

Attached: 1427935852876.jpg (350x350, 67K)

> Xeon
It's a 6 core xeon. An improvement over the hoards of 2-4c mobiles, but I'm not really impressed. It doesn't replace a desktop or mobile mini-itx for what you would want those extra cores for . I imagine in a year or so AMD 7nm mobile chips will probably be 8+ and this will be quaint.

Going for insane power on a laptop is like going for ripped abs on a skinny emo.

I want a ThinkPad 11-13 in with 32GB of RAM. I don't like having to trade between power and size.

Attached: ed0811f5-dcee-4649-af6e-ecc1eb6c7806-2020-Jeep-Gladiator-06.jpg (1280x854, 255K)

I honestly don't think it would be necessary for any of that on the go. You shouldn't need to carry a laptop with a Xeon around, even for photo/video edting. I'll leave any hard scripts/media rendering to my desktop at home, which costs less to build than this.
I'd stick with my X250 for travel.

>Xeon
>Chiclet

>no windows 7

poorfag

>perfect
>shitty keys