Brave is the 2nd worst browser ever on Android

Brave is the 2nd worst browser ever on Android.
Can't believe I fell for this garbage.

Attached: 1550926619583.png (1167x800, 1020K)

k

the chink browsers are even worse

you can't even open a link in a new tab lol

uwot

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-213926.jpg (1080x2160, 402K)

Most Chromium mods are top garbage, I can only recall Opera and Yandex being different in terms of UI. Webview wrappers is where it's at, wish we had something like that on desktop.

I tried it this morning, didn't work. And apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so...

Attached: brave android open link new tab.png (1366x728, 115K)

assuming it will spread, and given the OP's assertion that this is the 2nd worst browser ever on Android, do you have any suggestions as to which browser would be the best?

also fuck the fucking captcha and my new band is called syskill

I dunno, I'm kinda torn myself

i've tested both brave, firefox and chrome and found that brave is the fastest, firefox in the middle, and chrome the slowest (although the differences are really just half a second or so).
i wanna stay away from chrome, and now brave is starting to have issues. do you recommend firefox?

Bromite

Based on the recommendations in the other thread, I'm probably going to experiment with both Firefox and Opera. Give each a try, for a couple of weeks each. Then decide.

her eyes are yolked af

>using anything other than Yandex on Android
wew lad

Brave gives your browsing history to both Google and Brendan and his crypto tracker partners. Chrome gives it only Google. Firefox gives it to nobody. Which shall I choose I don't know...

well she's a robot so

>not falling for via

Attached: 1541975025505.png (180x180, 10K)

firefox with ublock origin is super comfy on android desu

This.

It's fast and it blocks ads.
That's all I care about.

It also scams people for money and sells information about my health to insurance companies.

sauce on girl?

Attached: drunk doggo.jpg (511x852, 44K)

Looks like that movie, Battle Angel Alita or something like that.
You can use reverse image search next time.

>He heard good things about it on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1512585483596.gif (400x248, 1.56M)