I just preordered the s10+

I just preordered the s10+.

What do I actually do with it other than play idol games on it?

Attached: 1530926307591.jpg (1199x674, 80K)

>He bought into the android meme
Thats your problem now

Attached: 1536780532580.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

search for a guide on how to hang yourself

(diy) making a rope

i like it but the pay monthly is steep

The Note 9 is better. I could buy one but I can't justify the price. I ended up buying a similar mid-range phone because fuck paying that much for such a volatile device.

can't wait for the first phone with 20 cameras

>What do I actually do with it other than play idol games on it?
why would you want to do anything else?

I'm genuinely excited for the s10+, it's been a long time since I've last been excited for a phone release. I'm still debating whether or not I should pre order it and sell the galaxy buds you get as a bonus.

Are idol games worth getting into?

Try yourself? I think idle games are fucking stupid but to each their own

I have no use for the Galaxy Buds but I have a feeling so many people are going to try and sell it that you aren't going to get anywhere near the $129.99 MSRP or whatever Samsung is claiming they're worth.

AR/VR, get clip-on lenses, or program some apps that use sensors you won't find on cheap phones.

Play destiny child and rice your homescreen

Why buy korean when china brand sells the same device for half the cost?

There is probably an upper limit on cameras like no. of blades ina shaving razor

massive radiation that fries your brain

Attached: 85394EFF-43A1-4E6A-8F92-8332D49A341F.gif (326x270, 27K)

which idol games? I never heard about this, now I‘m interested

Attached: 3D8F6C78-3984-4C0F-A7BD-BB34A359233B.png (600x452, 214K)

China phones start fires. Don't want my house to burn down.

Should have bought the fold. That way you can use it in public and pick up chicks. Nobody will be able to differentiate this from a cheaper phone at a glance.

>preordering something that could end up being shit

Attached: Z4y1ieprhrAys3YgDZ14NrsqgsqKDTfi0du2jRrBlADrZJiOJuJLqiXci3cciqSA8PLWf5LOSe4JweBjaPFRXouHOI5lTTq9XqyP (219x231, 8K)

Right now I'm playing bandori and t7s, I do have ML but my current phone is freezing mid song when I play so I've put that on hold for a few months.
no they're shit. but at least im@s gives you a nicely rendered dance MV with every song which is pretty nice.

downside is its such a pain to get japanese games on your phone because of the stupid work arounds you have to do to get to the jap android store, either that or download chinese spyware.

I needed a new phone anyways, samsung's flagships have never done bad by me except my last one which has started to run slow and spazz out, but its 3 years old now and I've been dropping it without a case so good enough for me.

How much of a pain is it to get Jap games to work on your phone?

>samsung's flagships have never done bad by me
i understand piece of mind is important but you should ditch the brand loyalty mindset and next time research instead when upgrading phones. this applies to any product desu

user...

>buying Samsung
I got s8 for free after my girlfriend's a3 burst into flames and I fucking hate it. All the bloatware you can't uninstall and deliberately crippling gapps compatibility makes me want to go back to xiaomi with vanilla Android.

You have to be fucked up in your head to buy Samsung, and retarded beyond comprehension to pay full day one price for it.

Attached: 1520573417937.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

play 3 idol games simultaneously

you pre-ordered a phone without knowing what to do with.. your phone?

Specwise it's still the best, and I care about compatibility with weeb apps which most Chinese and "alternatives" dont get unless they're also popular in nipland. Samsung usually gets their phones in the list though.
Plus I don't really care about doing research on phones because it's all just literally shilling.
>nuuh this cheap Chinese knockoff is totally just as the s10!
>j-just dont look at how crappy it feels or the fact it never runs as fast or that it has ads and spyware built in
Considering android store uses 2 factor authentication where you need to have a Japanese phone number in order to make a Japanese account, as far as I can tell it's too much work for me to bother.
So my choices are manually download the api every time theres an update or go through qooapp which is probably Chinese malware.
I just went with qooapp.