What is the most brainiac language?

What is the most brainiac language?
I don't mean pointlessly complex just to weed out the normoids, but rather one that lets you do the most with the least working around the language and remembering pitfalls.

So far I figured out which ones aren't braininac, but are often mistakenly considered to be:
>C - lots of writing to achieve anything, low reuse, inadequate type safety
>Haskel - idealist language that makes it hard to actually do anything useful
>Python - types slapped on as an afterthought, has features you shoudn't use, inadequate static analysis
>Lisp - most of the amazing features of Lisp praised by the shills are features that will make your life hell if you use them for non-trivial things

Attached: 1484059404326.png (500x590, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/tensorflow/swift/blob/master/docs/WhySwiftForTensorFlow.md
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unironically Swift
github.com/tensorflow/swift/blob/master/docs/WhySwiftForTensorFlow.md

it's a shame the language has no future beyond little niches

Rust

unironically Scala

haskell is quite practical once you get over the initial learning curve.
I use it for scripts and things I would have written in python before.

true intellectual patriarchs program exclusively in latin

A language is a tool, used for a specific purpose. Your generalizations are brainlet tier. You're not gonna write a kernel in Python, and it would be a bit stupid to experiment with machine learning in C when you got so many Python libraries for stuff like that. It really depends on what you're doing.

Cut the shit and write 1s and 0s

brainfuck

Recommended resources? Haskell is very enticing, but idk where to start. I have an intermediate Python background.

I agree, Applefag.

Going for lower abstraction than you need is the prime brainlet behavior.
>muh performance
>I really need that 30% execution time gains on this one-shot script that will take 30 CPU-seconds in entirety of its existence

Going for C when you're not working with exotic architecture that needs it and when the performance gains aren't vital is mental pattern of non-dev lanklet students who went into CS because they heard it pays well.

Rust. When you're first using it you'll get pissed at how picky the compiler is but once you understand why what you're doing is wrong you'll be writing better code without thinking about it much

Go - it's so simple that there's nothing to work around really. The only thing uncommon is CSP design patterns, but you don't have to write your program that way if you don't want to.

There's usually no way to be clever in this language, and so you can't shoot yourself in the foot. I can read anyone's code and get a general idea how it works pretty quickly.

Assembly

Machine language.

J is the brainiacist language

Java

Common Lisp. Your appraisal of the language shows your lack of understanding.

shen:
>built in compiler compiler
>runs on top of any lang with klambda implemented
>pattern matching and optional typing implemented with a builtin prolog engine implementing the sequential type system

kdb q:
>entry level salary for grads is 150k usd
>terse right to left scheme style apl language
>entire interpreter is so small it fits in the l3 cache (i've seen cpu usage of applications written in q go up to 2000% according to activity monitor on a mac)
>interacting with files and sockets (including websockets) is done using file descriptors
>embeddable in python

>one that lets you do the most with the least working around the language and remembering pitfalls
So Python, because regardless of its faults it's still the fastest way write pretty much anything.