Quadro RTX 6000

This is the best GPU on the market, it also beats the RTX 2080ti in performance while having 24GB of VRAM. Is there any reason not to buy this over the RTX 2080ti if you're rich?

Attached: 1539762994290.png (1250x670, 510K)

Actaully there's a RTX 8000 with 48GB of VRAM thats even better.

Attached: 1534119291521.png (1225x109, 26K)

I only have 100 euro in my bank account.

Attached: Sad keanu and pidgeon_a422fe_6648781.jpg (1200x762, 127K)

What about Titan RTX?

Attached: NVIDIA-GTX-1660-Ti-FF-XV-result.png (974x745, 18K)

It's less about the gaming capabilities. It's about what you're getting for the money.

>$2500
Not really that bad considering this is the very tip top of the mountain. A lot of hobbies out there $2500 won't even get you started.

Video games is a niggerlicious "hobby" anyway.

pickup guitar and buy a 59 les paul even the reissues will set you back a good 5K and then you have to buy a nice tube amp for it. If your talking about expensive ass hobbies

A Titan only makes sense if you're 1. rich, 2. modding some bloated new Bethesda game.

With most of those other activities, the gear isn't superceded by something superior for 1/5th the price after a year.

>RTX 8000

Its just a Titan RTX with double the memory.

Unless you NEED 48GB of VRAM over 24GB then there is no reason to spend like $6000 on the RTX 8000 vs $2500 Titan RTX.

The $2500 Titan RTX is the only GPU a rich person should consider.

Its possible the Quadro has worse performance in games.

>RTX 6000

Same exact thing as a Titan RTX with some additional professional app tweaks in the drivers.

this is how I know you are not a photographer

Linus confirmed in it in a vid, its no better for gaming then lower end consumer model cards, its just not what it was built for unless your doing
And spending that much on a card just to fix a game that should have been built properly in the first place is retarded

>same silicon
>you just pay more for enterprise features

Both Starfield and Elder Scrolls will need titanic powers to make them work.

Like i said its retarded to spend that much on a card to fix a game that should have been built properly in the first place

Can't you just get a buch of 2080 ti's with the same money and outperform the quadro?

Maybe but i heard sli is still poorly implemented even a decade later
Never had an a sli setup so i could be wrong

I know but part of the fun is modding them. It's a good hardware challenge to fix Bethesda's bloated games. When Skyrim came out a GTX 580 ran 10 frames per second with grass mods on.

how amd can win....

Is 8gb enough to decently mod it? Was thinking of getting a radeon vii for modding but torn between it and the 2080

Never mind, just looked at Fuck nvida for being skimpy on the vram like always and amd for not competing

This is how I know YOU are not a photographer.

While camera bodies update yearly they hardly change image quality wise, I'm still rocking a 10 year old 5D Mark II. And lenses really don't get cheaper.

You can get a really nice guitar and a really nice amp for less than $2K, and they'll last the rest of your life.

Drums are way more expensive.

It's obviously VRAM depended. Who knows how much you'll need for a future game that's heavily modded.

the features on quadros are geared towards apps like maya. you're games won't perform any better.

if you plan to blender for the next 6 years, go for it.

I dunno man, paintball gears under $1000 plus another $1000 for paints and membership is a long fucking way to go. PC you have to keep spending to upgrade and play while paintball for example it still works after 10 years of cheap upkeep. Airsoft larping fags might be pricier tho.