Is John McAfee the closest thing we've got to Terry Davis right now? He's batshit insane, yet also very based

Is John McAfee the closest thing we've got to Terry Davis right now? He's batshit insane, yet also very based.

Attached: McAfee.jpg (1240x826, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/officialmcafee
twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1079863420458074112
youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he doesnt know shit about computers or anything else technical, though.

pretty sure he mentioned that he hasnt been involved in software since the late 80's

how can we interact with him

I dunno about based. He's trying too hard to be Hunter S. Thompson. I do look forward to him eating his own penis, however.

>16 year old or adult neckbeard (both are equal in intellect and understanding) thinks hunter S thompson is interesting or cool

twitter.com/officialmcafee
He usually replies to people on Twitter. He even has a JoJo avatar.

Attached: 7FxhjlR3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 44K)

based
twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1079863420458074112

Attached: whale fucking.png (630x462, 76K)

/based/ McAfee

they are nothing alike. mcafee was a successful businessman who's traveled the world and probably could tell stories for days with all the interesting shit he's done. terry was a babbling schizo who made some stupid program that will be forgotten with time. he got BTFO by a train.

Do you want to follow a dude who eats?

>have his number and address from when he posted them on twitter

Most people eat.

Although not most people eat shit from a hole in a hammock.

Apart from being bitcoin based, he's a nutcase and totally illogical he says

Britain's greatest contribution to the world of Mind Fuck: Drive on the left. In a world of right handed people, and the word "sinister" meaning, literally, left handed, the British chose to drive on the left. No offense intended to you sinister folks out there. I'm with you.

Theres a reason us Brits drive on the left, a very logical reason, and it comes from the time long before cars were ever invented. If you ride past someone coming toward you on a horse on the left, It leaves your right hand free to easily defend yourself if they attack you. Keeping to the left hand side of the road was a tradition started by the military about 800 years ago

>proprietary-shit
fuck off

that's an extremely retarded reason for driving on the left. it's not even a real reason, it's just some bullshit people say to try and explain something retarded

>user never said anything about cool
>projecting this hard
He's mad as a brush, as was HST and TSD.

>Driving along minding my own business
>suddenly a violent Saab tries to run me off the road
>Take out my samurai sword and swiftly cut the two thousand pound piece of machinery into gaijin bits
>Thank the Queen for my left sided driving roads by pouring tea out the window and onto the chosen land

Attached: 1550588865058.jpg (718x787, 158K)

Can we get him to an hero you think?

The dude knows his shit IMO.
youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

>TSD
Tunter S. Dhompson?

should I take a mcafee internship i have in the bag or is it too irrelevant to be worth it

>le based /ourguy/
i wish teenagers would gtfo Jow Forums. grown ass adults dont need a role model

he has a scat fetish
watch his youtube videos
he is trailer trash

I guess he's managed to get to that point of not having to give a shit about anything.
He doesn't really have much to do with McAfee software and hasn't for decades so not exactly tech-related.

also this.

Attached: 1537800606373.png (385x193, 125K)

The guy is an asshole and full of hot air. Doesn't know shit about anything technical but boasts he can do something and never delivers on anything. He's just full of shit

He's crazy, but Mr. God didn't choose him.
The Lord will choose another programmer one day.

terry huffed gas and sucked his brother's dick
half of this fucking board has a braaaaaaap fetish
having a scat fetish only makes one more based

>Based
He’s a scam artist. He had to leave his antivirus company because he became a PR problem after hyping nonissue nonsense as huge security problems that could only be fixed by buying his software and nowadays he makes his money scamming people with crypto pump and dumps.

I forgot the word shit. :3

that's pretty based

HHHHIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my battery....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent sulphur dioxide yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....isopropyl alcohol.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... SSSSSSSSSSSSFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSS Oh yes...very good!....very toxic and flammable my battery....hmmmmm...is that a drop of melted plastic I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of cake icing my dear....ah yes....let me guess...Thionyl chloride, SOCl2 primary cells?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well SOCI2......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....bubble gum and burning paper I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Oh I was not expecting thatthat little plume my dear.you caught me off guardyesso gentle it was thoughhmmmmlet me taste this little onejust one small sniff..sniffah.ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffffand yetso strongyesthe odor.sniff sniffhmmm.is that.sniff.hmmm.I can almost taste it my dear..yes.justsniff.a little whiff more if you please..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffah yes I have it now.yes quite.hhhhmmmmdelectable my battery..quite exquisite yes..I dare saysniff.the most toxic one yet my dear.ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff.yes.I am now mentally retarded due to the fumes my dear...

Attached: stampede.png (468x341, 182K)

>we did this retarded shit since 800 years ago so its not retarded anymore

So he's a typical Jow Forums poster?