He uses KDE

>He uses KDE

Is there any DE more widely used by chads than KDE

Attached: 731d4ae52638c0ce07abf272d4103bfd.jpg (400x610, 24K)

CDE

There is: explorer.exe

So I see your running Gnome

>the virgin explorer.exe

Attached: 1339550542744.jpg (894x801, 123K)

emacs

cinnamon

>uses inferior GTK
>less configurable
>built on the back of another much more successful DE
>only default on one distro
>no meaningful improvements in years
Cinnamon is as virgin as it gets.

Sorry, I don't use a hobbyist OS: I actually get things done. I only use my computer as a mean to achieve other things.

Aqua.

>reboots for the millionth time after forced upgrades
Meanwhile, my work is done before you can even get started.

> >reboots for the millionth time after forced upgrades
This is a massive meme that doesn't happen to anyone non-retarded.

Meanwhile:
You finally finish tweaking .xinitrc and .vimrc and .bashrc and whatnot, only to dive right in into the configuration files of your desktop environment/window manager, while checking the documentation of programming language it uses, fixing the Python program that makes your terminal background blurry, which you broke in your latest pacman -Syu.

cope, you're posting from your phone waiting for windows to stop rebooting itself

>widely used by chads
You realize that guy was a literal fag, right?

GNUstep

Based af

[spoiler] If I was using KDE, I'd be a psychopathic serial killer too. [/spoiler]

this but unironically, that piece of shit never works and has every botnet function in the planet

Xfce?

Attached: question_dog.jpg (600x535, 37K)

fags can be chads

Attached: aniki red pants.jpg (522x731, 83K)

Can gays be alpha?

>Aqua

Attached: 1543957947568.jpg (387x437, 40K)

Sir I'm very beta and I am using KDE

If you're going to use a DE, it's either MATE or FXCE
Anyone who uses something else is a confirmed tranny or a faggot

What if I like xfce and kde.

GNOME is better. It's the only one that's actually polished and well designed.

sadly yes, even though it is a bit slow it's the only DE that I ever use after trying everything.
Xfce is almost good, the default keybinds and lockscreen are shit. Also it's fugly and doesn't mix open windows with its icon on either a dock or the bar.
I use i3 right now. I would use gnome if it wasn't so buggy right now with gdm in fedora. I think the problem comes if you disable automatic lock after lid close

Got you. bro. Another linux user here...

Gnome is atrocious. Slow, ugly and hard to personalize. KDE is so much better that it's not even a fair comparison.

I don't know if you have seen the rest of the show but he basically wants to suck the gnome user's cock. I think that says a lot about KDE users

>it's another winfag thinks all distros are arch-levels of retarded episode
Install Fedora 29 Workstation Edition

they actually use whichever desktop they can get their hands on, eventually the kdetard switches to gnome because he actually needs to work

>not Debian with XFCE or OpenSUSE with KDE
that's why winfags exist

Unfortunately it's rather poorly written.
The whole thing needs its OOP to be rewritten in an actual OOP language.
Yes the C abi is nice but it comes at a cost.

Good choice

The things you listed are the reason. Debian is ancient trash, so is Xfce. OpenSUSE is a literally who distro, despite being somewhat okay otherwise.

Linux is not a desktop OS

maybe in fagworld

Attached: this.png (500x376, 279K)

He is a mega chad you spastic, he fucked that faggot only to obtain a better position, there werent any emotions, just pragmatical go over corpses to achieve your goal 1

DE's are bloat. use Awesome or i3

i3 is for true chads

>Xfce is ancient trash
Well, it works and doesn't glitch with 100 different things like KDE or Gnome, I don't mind running old software if the newer is all shit
Same applies to Debian stable.
So what do you want in a DE? There's so many for linux and the only one that isn't full of bugs or stutters is xfce.
>m-muh screen tear
You don't even have to install compton even on ancient xfce. If you're an intel user just put a new x11 file with the required configuration. Hell, sometimes you only need to check the "Synchronize drawing to the vertical blank" on the window tweak options and done.

rio

Have they fixed thunar already?
This and that i can't use the super key for opening the whiskers menu properly are the only things that annoy me about xfce.

Oh and i forgot the 1 pixel window border which makes it a bitch to resize windows.

>DE's are bloat. use Awesome or i3

Attached: 1534677298168.png (205x246, 6K)

Xfce is the most linux de there is

Change my mind

My running gnome? I have no gnomes running around

Just keybind whiskermenu with your super key?

Fucking lost

Attached: images.jpg (214x236, 6K)

No,you are.

BASED