How do Wintoddlers even function in society?

How do Wintoddlers even function in society?

Attached: wintards.png (744x708, 158K)

They install Outlook.

gmail

Your average winkid only has the intellectual capacity to use computers to play video games

Why does it say doesn't work on Linux in the middle?

>wasn't tagged as Linux only
>updates data
Hurr durr look at the wintodller lil, and don't mi d tge other guy that says that it does not work on Linux
Why don't you just fix your piece if shit software Alex!

I bet he never read the part about notify-send library required.
>on my machine, /usr/bin/notify-send belongs to the libnotify package in case anyone else wondered.

Because he uses Gnome/Linux, not GNU/Linux

What you're referring to as Gnome/Linux is actually GNU/GNOME/GNU/LINUX. GNOME is an official GNU project, and Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Products of the botnet "helps" them

Let me interject for a moment. What you're reffering to as GNU/GNOME/GNU/Linux is actually systemd

Windows user here.

Is the text in big letters?

Is the text red?

Is it in the middle of the screen and not hidden in the top paragraph?

No? Then why the fuck would you think I would read all that shit just to find out it doesn't work? I'd rather just download it and install in background to find out because it's much faster.

I’ve recently taken to calling it init plus botnet

I highly doubt that, most people using Windows have no idea what an OS even is or how to install Steam.

>create product for Linux
>be mad that 99% of users who don't use Windows rate it badly
What were you thinking????

>How do Wintoddlers even function in society?
Normally.

if that is considered the norm, I'm glad I'm not part of it

Because it's in the fucking sub title. If you're too lazy to read a single sentence then you should kys now instead of being a burden to society.

>Implying people wouldn't switch to Linux if it supported more game
I actually tried Linux in 2013 (Ubuntu) and the drivers sucked so bad my display wasn't bordered properly. Windows 7 is also not THAT expensive given how much shit you can play on it. Things have improved drastically on Linux since, but I'm holding on to 7 for as long as I can. When Linux supports Adaptive-sync (and maybe even Relive/Shadowplay) I'll switch on a moments' notice. Until then, I've got 7, so why not use it?

>Implying the dev wasn't a lazy, elitist cunt
It's exactly this kind of attitude that turns people away from Linux.

>2013
Linux improved a lot in the last 2 years alone.
>windows
>expensive
Are you telling me you were dumb enough to pay for an OS?

>Enhanced Desktop Notifications
>"The `notify-send` library must be installed on your system."
>which is a gnome lib

>>Implying the dev wasn't a lazy, elitist cunt
Did you really just call out the dev of a wrapper for not writing a lib for Windows?

Nvidia already had Gsync support, AMD proprietary supports Freesync, and AMD open driver supports it in kernel 5.0. OBS beats the hell out of Shadowplay and ReLive.

Genuine Windows = Fewer headaches
Keys sell for peanuts and even OEM versions aren't THAT expenisve

I called him out for ticking/forgetting to untick the Windows box on his add-on. Maybe he didn't have that option when releasing, but in that case, he should have called it something different (Say "Linux EDN")

Really? Neat.
BTW, OBS IS a good recorder, but it's one of those apps where customizing takes more steps to set up than Shadowplay/Relive
Not to mention that Shadowplay creates new separate folders FOR EVERY GAME if you record, a really neat feature.

That's you in other fields that you do not have specialized knowledge in. You do not have specialized knowledge in 99% of the other fields of interest.

>1 retard uses windows
>lol all windows users retarded
what unoriginal bait

>functional members of society
>using firefox

>Genuine Windows = Fewer headaches
I strongly disagree. Clicking an exe is far easier than buying then registering a license.

>wasn't tagged as Linux only
it said it uses notify-send before those reviews were made
it's not the author's fault that some people didn't even bother to look up what that was

Attached: a.png (930x354, 127K)

Download for Linux is pretty clear to me, even for someone who doesn't know what notify-send is.

idk if that part changes though (i'm using linux)

Not mutually exclusive, fren.

>buy WIndows
>activation server goes postal
>you're a pirate
welp

>Windows user
>can't read
checks out

Windows users are not used to seeing software that doesn’t run on their os

Thinking that the OS someone uses says anything about their technical abilities is stupid. I use Linux, Windows and OS X professionally, yet I use Windows at home because it's the least pain in the ass. Linux on desktops is a meme. Servers and appliances, sure, but not on a desktop.

I personally found OBS to be just as simple if you don't care to set most of it. Most of the defaults are decent and it's mostly just setting a bitrate and capture source. On top of that, you can choose not to use the GPU to record if you need high quality capture at low bitrate. I'm more of an options guy than a do-it-for-me sort, so to each his own.

>1 retard uses windows
>1 retard
>1
I can find hundreds of unique individuals on Windows per day that are even worse than those found in that image. The easy way to spot them is that they put "my" before every program they use and think naming the brand of their abused laptop tells you something about the specs.

1) Maybe back then there was no indication of Linux only support. Considering that person knows about Solaris, I'll give the benefit of the doubt.
2) 2nd review was made before the 1st one.

I use Linux on my desktop exclusively. It offers the best set of tools for all the things I want to do. Stuff isn't a meme just because it didn't work out for you specifically.

reading-is-for-faggots.jpg

I think Outlook is installed by default in 10

> yet I use Windows at home because it's the least pain in the ass
If you use it "professionally", then it's literally - and I mean it - literally no difference. Wine for some specific software, native software for generic needs and home usage is covered.

two retards if we count you

You think being part of it is a choice, that you have that option? You might be able to learn though.

Not him, but I do think it's an option, and most don't want to learn anything. They want life to be easy and simple. Effort is the enemy.

Not only they hate effort, but they hate anyone who puts effort into something. Normalfags are cancer