Hey Jow Forums whats the best mouse and why is it the g600, how could anyone use anything else...

hey Jow Forums whats the best mouse and why is it the g600, how could anyone use anything else. the g600 is the pinnacle of mouse experiences

Attached: 81Gepr-sTpL._SX425_.jpg (425x331, 13K)

Looks shitty to me fatso.

Can you map all those buttons to various keyboard combos? How flexible is the mapping?

How do you even this disgrace? Extemus Autismus.

How comfortable it is? It looks better for my ring finger, I have a g502 and it hurts my fingers after a while.

its better for the ring finger but worse for the pinky

you can remap the entire mouse

Agreed. I cannot go back to a mouse without the numpad and 3rd click.

Got the same problem. While G502 is indeed a great mouse, the shape is only for small hand.
After try a few mouses, I end up with G403. Only regret is I should have brought that sooner.

Attached: littlecollection.jpg (1920x948, 468K)

>blocks your path

Attached: item_XL_6803433_4485787.jpg (600x370, 20K)

I have repetitive strain injury on my wrist from years of binding G9 to close tab in browser.

Scroll wheel shit itself after 1.5 years, would not recommend.

I have one. I find the third clicker that the ring finger sits on to be pointless.

makes it unnecessarily wider (uncomfortable) and forces you to use your pointer to scroll as opposed to your middle finger.

I do miss having all the buttons on the thumb though.

are they similar mouse's which have a heap of side buttons but not the 3rd clicker?

>>blocks your blocking
also

Attached: g600-gaming-mouse-images.png (498x319, 162K)

cute

Attached: gprowireless_0.jpg (1000x675, 478K)

i don't know what your on about i still use my middle finger to scroll. i think you might have manlet hands

its an amazing feel, i have mapped the numpad keys to f13, f14 etc and made them activate different gesture mappings in autohotkey. ring click should be used to activate a second profile of numpad keys

>autohotkey

get the fuck out you wintoddler

I have exactly the same problem with the 502. I recently switched to a Razer Basilisk, it's a pretty comparable mouse but doesn't give me cramps and it's also not as ridiculous looking as the 502.

Attached: 813oacVSzbL._SX425_.jpg (425x319, 9K)

sorry but for me its g602

Attached: 26-104-914-03.jpg (640x480, 22K)

this.

any previous razer mouse i've owned has always been replaced cause scroll wheel just fucking capitulates it's self.

current mouse is also starting to slowly-gain these issues but i've been hyper-autist about it and kept it in best possible condition. pushing on almost 4 years with current one but if this same meme happens again i'm just gonna move on from razer. like i probably should have already.

Mine died yesterday :(

All you really need

Attached: D6BC5EEF-C893-4C00-BFBB-DA0A26E8E681.png (800x876, 579K)

This is my work mouse. I have been using it for 4 years now.
It has increased my productivity at least 20%.
Meaning I save about 1.5-2 hours a day. I work 9-10 hours on it everyday. I use CAD software mostly.
It costs only 25-30$ and the software is great.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

imagine if you didn't acquire a g9x that still functions like new and instead having to use handheld autism like this lmao

Attached: g9x.jpg (500x245, 16K)

Question for you guys, which fingers do you use for your mouse buttons? I've always used three fingers, with the middle finger on the scroll wheel at all times and the ring finger for right click, and I've always thought that seemed like the obvious way to hold a mouse, but a friend noticed it recently and said he'd never seen anybody do it before.

>binding opportunities are limitless
>saves config to hardware meaning you can use bindings on any OS after configuration
>pretty colours
>32 bindable things
>quality feel and ergonomic buttons
ive a g600 and its Excellent.