What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Is there any tech youtubers that you've stopped following? What was the reason?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

The dude played the victim card when he got fired from microsoft and didn't really improve his content quality. I will say though, he should do more podcasts with chris pirillo, that was entertaining.
Chris pirillo had comfy vlogs but it got super repetitive and consumerist.

I dunno, I've already started unsubbing from longtime favorites as soon as they start complaining about monetization or adding minute-long sales pitches at the start and end of the video.
Lately, I can only bring myself to watch weeb VRchat youtubers, they basically do up their voices and pretend to be anime girls in VR and some of them like to put their sexual fetishes on display and pass it off as "cringe", like when they have another user boss them around and make them do embarrassing things on-stream as a "challenge", but really, they just enjoy being submissive.

Attached: akira-kogami-2853.jpg (300x450, 30K)

>What went wrong?
The constant blubbering (pun intended). Nobody wants to watch videos of a fat slob crying.

Because they turned out to be very liberal. That's always the reason.

8bitguy, Jow Forums ruined him for me after they posted a bunch of pics of him looking cocky with fake guns.

I used to be subscribed to this guy. Then every month is was either
>wahh I'm depressed
or
>yep finally gonna lose weight
and then
>I promise some cool videos are coming this time, I swear
Yeah we fucking get it, you have problems. Obviously the fulltime YouTube thing is not your cup of tea. He should have went to work for another company and kept youtube as a hobby

These days I don't watch anyone related to tech because they're all pozzed as fuck

I just watch tech deals and gamer nexus, the rest are to busy trying to be entertaining and shilling you shit they know is crap

>can't handle different ideas
brainlet

Attached: HC8RT.jpg (618x428, 221K)

There is only one useful tech youtuber, and that is wendell and he barely makes videos, since he has a real job.

I don't watch any mainstream tech tuber. They're all manchildren label readers pushing garbage to 13 year olds. The few I do watch are either very niche, or very dry, often times both.

>can't hear retarded ideas without getting ass mad
you sound like a woman desu senpai

Not him but for me I lose a lot of respect a content creator when a political joke gets shoe-horned into a video where it isn't appropriate or needed.
It'd be like a children's show having an abortion joke half way through. They tend to never be tasteful or humorous to anyone but the most polarized of people.

right wing snowflake

>Nerdgasm
Dropped like a fat potato.

Sjws infecting the thread, i wish trump was the hitler you claim him to be so we can just be done with you cancerous fucks

Notice how I never at all mentioned my political leaning. Now you can fuck right back off to whatever subreddit you crawled out of faggot before I reach through the screen, grab you by your scrawny neck and slam it into the table repeatedly, maybe even shove your 60% keyboard up your ass while I'm at it too.

Based

Nah, we're just sick of hearing about it. Fucking whiners need to find a rope.

>Is there any tech youtubers that you've stopped following? What was the reason?
who: the ben heck show
why: ben heck retired

LTT, because I realized he isn't a tech youtuber. Just an advertisement arm.

Attached: he runs.webm (800x450, 2.11M)

hey i go around harassing them when i can small world

post them

No way this shit is serious, dude does the embodiment of the "beta walk".

looks like he's running for it on To Catch a Predator

>why: ben heck retired
More like shitty views forced him to retire. I never saw a channel decline so badly, the most recent videos were getting like 3k views.

he went back to making videos for himself instead of watered down advertiser friendly garbage

tits or gtfo.

>trump
>hitler
He's literally a kike's minion that sold his hot daughter to the kikes.
Americans are the goodest goyim.

Attached: kike.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Follow ETA Prime, but going to unfollow him. Buys tablets, laptops, desktops, SBCs, and builds systems just to run emulators on. He did a video on normal Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi and most of his followers are retarded.

>Can you run this or that game on it
>Can you do an install video of Win10 on this or that ARM SBC
>Can you install an older version of Windows on the PI

beta af, good on him for having the motivation to improve himself though. even if he never makes it

>ETA Prime
literal shill
not for the product in the video but for the "winning" product in his amazon referral links in the description box below.
what a joke.

I don't want tech Youtubers because the only difference between tech Youtubers and QVC is the product that they're selling you. Tech Youtubers appeal to you. QVC appeals to stay at home mothers and the elderly.

I cant watch this fat fuck, id rather watch a skinny canadian twink

YES! That's fucking annoyed me about tech channels on Youtube for years and I haven't been able to put it into words. And when they show benchmark results, it's like those sections of QVC where they're trying to sell a wet vac, so they demo it cleaning a piece of carpet they've carefully prepared for such a demonstration to show how good their wet vac is at performing at demonstrations rather than real world tasks.

The day of the rope is coming

Attached: 1530673528932.png (563x542, 208K)

I bet you identify as a libertarian, they're always insecure about their half-baked views.

Anything with 'gasm' in its name is doomed to fail.

>he followed Barnacules to begin with

Attached: disgusting.png (811x726, 779K)

Poor you! I can only imagine the pain and suffering you must endure. My thoughts are with you user.

it should be illegal for the fat, ugly, infirmed to represent themselves in cartoon form anywhere
YOU MONSTERS

No. It is when they are obnoxiously spewing their beliefs in a video that has nothing to do with politics.
I hate that shit. Keep your damn political opinions to yourself unless you are a political commentator.

muh sides

Linus when I found out he was a race traitor.

Attached: gook.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>only white wymin can be race traitors

>tech youtubers
hahahaha aaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahaha

fucking faggot

He had a channel about airguns and such, but he stopped uploading. Although he's a legit gun owner and carries a glock.

I learn more about hardware from Jow Forums of all fucking places. Most of the popular reviewers are label reading retards or try to be too fucking flashy. You can only say "it runs gta5 at 60fps ultra" so many ways. I mainly stick to low budget review type channels because they at least try stuff aside from the latest and greatest.

He went from talking about tech on his Twitch stream to just bashing Trump for literally hours and it's boring as fuck.

I wonder what he's up to these days.

Attached: 1380970391653.jpg (540x720, 93K)

Linus seems to actually know about computers.

Attached: Linus.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

>Linus seems to actually know about computers, by reading a teleprompter and script written by someone else.
yeah..

Add Buildzoid and Derbauer to the list and it's golden.

Yeah, I stopped watching Barnacules Nerdgasm because he's not even fun to watch.

Also, apparently the commercials on unpaid youtube can now be skipped, unknown how many I can skip, and also they don't make me crazy anymore so I no longer have to have a Youtube Red subscription.

there's commercials on youtube?
i never would have known

Yeah, I use youtube on my TV and that makes it impossible for me to use adblocking.

>tfw my run looks a lot like that
I have two fused vertebrae though so I don't exactly have a choice.