Dark mode on text editors

>dark mode on text editors
Isn't that makes you sleepy and unproductive?

Attached: 1546280289484.jpg (991x1024, 66K)

No

Nice English pajeet. Shoot yourself you fucking failed abortion

Bettering than being fucking blind.

It's supposed to be the easiest on the eyes.

Attached: 1541437202365.png (700x700, 38K)

>using comp at night
>open up text editor
>6487264872 yottawatt giganigga laserbeams shoot out of the screen towards your eyes
>you're blind forever now

Not with caffeine desu

Some of my fondest memories involve Winmx and my penis.

No I use the matrix font and it keeps me awake for a long time

you've got a dark mode
I bet he doesn't use ya

light mode destroys your eyesight... or whatever is left of it anyway.
Also, lot of blue light keeps you awake and causes sleeping problems (notice how antisocial media like fb and twitter are all white-blue).

It means you have eye issues or more likely never go outside in daylight plus are incapable of adjusting your screens and ambient lighting. A few people who use dark themes have actual vision conditions but the majority are just degenerates.

>Also, lot of blue light keeps you awake and causes sleeping problems
try are you trying to sleep when you're at your computer?

rekt

Attached: 1508515776648.png (1082x1340, 1.67M)

If you care about your eyesight just use read mode. I personally don't like dark themes, so when I'm reading a lot, I enable read mode on my monitor and everything is fine.

Best is light mode with your screen brightness turned way down.

Try turning on your room light?

why ?, its comfier if you dont blast your eyes 24/7 .

If the idea of dark mode is to be easy on your eyes when it's dark in the room, why wouldn't you just turn on your lights?

I use light mode because I'm not like every other nerd. It's a counterculture statement.

>t. guy sitting in front of a giant light bulb
I can understand this position back when CRTs were around and black = off, but not with modern screens.

The blue color of your monitor will hold you awake anyway.

It's just better for your eyes and if you use a laptop it saves battery.

depends on screen for battery. backlight is always on on laptops even if its displaying black pixels.

sounds like code monkey talk desu. i can get done some work in a couple lines with comments what takes some class mates an entire page of code. im looking at the screen less but still getting the task done.