What exactly would using this in public say about me?

What kind of statement am I making about who I am and what I'm all about?

Attached: GalF.jpg (2400x2768, 724K)

99.9% of people wont notice or give a fuck

>i am considered the first among my friends to adopt the latest tech products

is this where we vent our mental garbage

"I own a phone and using it now"

>Caring about your social standing/ status and how your device will effect it.
go fuck yourself unironically.

Samsung again with their pointless gimmick shit

you can now being smug to iPhone user for them using cheaper phones

If you care what strangers think about you, just accept the fact that you're a faggot and purchase an iPhone.

I'd think that you have more money than sense. You spent 2 grand on a combination of a phone with a tiny screen and a very small tablet, both of which could be purchased separately at APPLE PRICES for less.

>Galaxy Fold 4.58" folded, 7.3" unfolded: $1980 (starting price)
>iPhone XS 6.1" 512GB ($1349) + iPad Pro 10.5" 512GB ($999)=$2348

Keep in mind that I went with the highest capacity iPhone XS and the highest capacity iPad Pro, and compare it to the lowest possible price of the Samsung Fold.

"cool. what iphone is that?"

>for less
>posts a higher price
what did he mean by this

"I have ridiculous amounts of money to throw around at mildly impressive new technology."

I went flagship at maximum price. If you like I can do:
>iPhone 7 4.7" 32GB ($449) + iPad Mini 4 7.9" 128GB ($399) = $848

Or:
>iPhone XS 6.1" 64GB ($999) + iPad Pro 11" 64GB ($799) = $1798

I probably should have done the second, since we were dealing with the Fold's starting prices. Hell, you could even get the iPad Pro 12.9" with the XS for $1998, which is less than 20 bucks more than what the Fold will cost.

>closed
This guy uses an ancient phone. Is that an LG Chocolate?
>open
This guy uses a tablet, what a fag. Look at the huge notch blocking an entire corner of the screen, I bet that's some cheap brandless Chinese thing.

Attached: lg-bl40-jing.jpg (480x319, 32K)

Uhh sweatie? One of those numbers is bigger than the other... and it's not the galaxy fold...

>Posts "sweatie"
>Not even "sweetie"
>Posts 5 minutes after the guy responds to the first person who raised that exact issue.

Attached: tusk.jpg (1600x900, 80K)

It'll be status symbol for year or two.

>catches it going from closed to open
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SEE IS THIS THE MATRIX ARE WE IN THE FUTURE WTF WTF DUDE WHERE YOU GET THAT???

That's what you're leaving out.

I'm too dumb to get the superior and cheaper Huawei option

That you just burned a lot of cash. But it's okay if you enjoy the device.

enjoy your plastic phone with crease in the middle

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 15.53.38.png (559x519, 278K)

I imagine that crease is only going to get more and more apparent with use

How many windows simultaneously?

>he's worth robbing at gunpoint

I might get the second edition or an improved version from another company. Adopting new tech early is always a bad idea.

Although I do really like the idea of having a phone for 90% of the day with the option of turning it into a tablet when I want

>implying anyone would recognize it when it's in either tablet or dumbphone mode

Not having an Apple icon on it also means no one wants to risk robbing you when they can't be sure you're not just using some chink gimmick.

"Oh wow, your phone is so cool!" followed by "You must be a cool and rich guy!" if you've got good trendy fashion sense, or "you must be an idiot trying to use a cool phone to be cool, which you'll never be" if you don't.
This will last for...maybe a year. Then it's between "he really should have waited for folding screens to actually get good" or "oh god look at this idiot who fell for the foldable meme" or "meh".

got left on read kek

Attached: Screenshot_41.png (608x110, 143K)

3 windows

Kari on suicide watch

lmao /thread